Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 17

7.3K 394 81
By ThickThighsJimin

First off I wanna tell you I have no idea about any type of medical stuff so if any of this is wrong in this chapter I am sorry I'm not an expert and second off I wanted to remind everyone that with every new chapter I post of every one of my stories I am awarding a follow to whoever manages to make the best comment. With that I would like to give a congratulations to SofiaSanchez376 who won the follow for last chapter! I love all of you guys who read my stories and I would love to know what you think of this rather depressing chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 17

"Do it, Harry," A sinister voice whispers in the curly haired male's ear tempting the man to go through with the actions he was contemplating in his mind.

The eldest twin was sobbing in the downstairs bathroom. It's been hours since Harry's been kicked out of the bedroom and ever since then the voices in his head have started getting much more sinister than they have been in a while.

"You know that they don't want you here anymore, they've confided in each other and pushed you away, Harry. There's nothing else for you to live for," The voice of the man's deceased brother goes on to whisper in his ear in that same cruel tone.

The man holds the object that could end his life with only one large slash at a certain part of his wrist, contemplating if he were to make the last blow would the two people upstairs even care about what he had done.

"Do it Harry!" The voice shouts inside the man's head pushing the male to finally take the last action and uses the razor in his hand to make to two large gashes on each of his wrists, feeling that familiar burning pain he always gets from an open wound caused by a razor.

The man made sure that the cuts were too deep to close on his own, blood already flowing down his wrists and onto the white tiled floor.
"I'll see you soon, little brother," were the last things that the man heard before he was swept into unconsciousness.

*********

Louis woke up in the middle of the night cuddle up to the younger twin's side with his head buried in the man's warm chest. The reason for the boy's awakening was due to the insanely annoying feeling that comes with having a full bladder.

The boy pushes his way out of the king sized bed to make his way towards the bathroom to relieve his full bladder while the man in the other room stirs awake due to the warm body disappearing from beside him. "Louis?" The younger twin calls throughout the dark room waiting for a response from the younger male.

Louis appears at the entrance of the bathroom, calming the youngest male's nerves that the boy hadn't tried to run away while he was sleeping. "I was just going to the bathroom," Louis reassures the man as he walks back into the bedroom again. "I'm going to go grab a drink of water from the kitchen." Louis was feeling rather thirsty due to the humidity in the room so he knew that he wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep until he got something to drink first.

"Oh okay," Marcel tells the boy as he sits up on the bed, reaching over to the nightstand to grab his glasses. "Do you want me to come with you?" The male asks, knowing that the boy must have still been scared of his brother after how bad he had broken him earlier that same night.

Marcel's surprised when the boy in front of him shakes his head, giving him the opposite answer from what he was expecting. "No, I'll be alright, Marcy," he tells the man, giving him a reassuring smile to show him that he really meant it.

"Alright, call if you need me," Marcel tells the boy as he watches the boy's retreating figure disappear out of the bedroom. The boy was dressed in only a pair of dark blue lace panties and one of Marcel's large shirts that fell past the boy's panty covered bum.

Louis tiptoes his way silently down the staircase, not wanting to wake up the most-likely sleeping Harry downstairs. The tile at the bottom of the stairs was rather warm on the boy's small bare feet.

The boy takes a quick peak into that living room to check on the eldest twin only to find an empty living room instead. "He must have just went to the bathroom I guess," Louis tells himself as he shrugs off the eerie feeling he was starting to get as if something was wrong.

Slipping into slightly lit kitchen Louis gets himself a glass of water from the refrigerator's water filter, gulping down the room temperature water in no time at all. The boy then places his empty glass into the kitchen sink before he walks back out of the kitchen.

Something catches the boy's eye before he's able to slip back up the stairs though. The light from the downstairs bathroom was on casting a bright light throughout the downstairs hallway. That wasn't what caught his attention though, it was the trail of what seemed to be blood that the boy could see from inside the small bathroom that made the boy curiously make his way towards the open door.

Louis' eyes widen as he takes in the scene in the downstairs bathroom. There lays an unconscious Harry in the middle of the floor with blood pouring out of the man's wrists. Tears come to the boy's eyes at the sight before him. "Why would Harry do this?" He asks himself as he lets a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"Marcy!" Louis shouts up the stairs, knowing that he needed to get the other man if the eldest twin was going to have any chance at all. "Marcy! We need an ambulance!" The boy was practically hysterical as he tries to stop the man's bleeding with some toilet paper only for the blood to seep through the thin paper.

"Oh my god! Harry!" The younger twin shouts as his own tears start to flow down his face at the sight of his older brother on the floor with the smaller male helplessly trying to stop the bleeding in the man's wrists.

"Call for help!" Louis shouts at the man as he tries to think back to his years in college when he was taught the information of how to stop the bleeding of a wound.

"Apply pressure to the wound and elevate it to above the person's heart," the boy speaks to himself as he searches through the cabinets under the sink to grab a couple of towels with shaky hands, as he grabs the man's wrists allowing pressure to both of the wounds as he moves the man's arms so that they are slightly above the man's heart.

Louis knows that it was all he was able to do for the man until the paramedics got there. "Okay they're on their way," Marcel says as he comes to kneel beside the boy, he was trying to be calm for the other male not wanting to show him how totally hysterical he felt inside.

"Is there anything else you can do for him before they get here?" Marcel asks the boy hoping that with his college experience he's able to do more for his brother.

Louis thinks back to what he was taught in college, he was taught how to give stitches but he's never done it to an actual person before so he wasn't sure if he would even be able to do it correctly. It was a matter of life and death for the eldest twin however so he was going to at least try. "Do you have a needle and some thread?" Louis asks the other male as he recites back the words that his teacher had told him when you were to stitch a large wound as the other man disappears to get the materials the boy had asked for.

A few seconds later the younger twin is rushing back into the bathroom with the materials needed in hand. As Louis moves the towels from the man's wrists the blood starts pouring out of the man's wounds again, but Louis ignores it as he goes to stitch up the man's wounds.

He realizes how much he actually remembers from his education as he's able to stitch up the man's wrists enough so that the blood loss is at a minimum. The stitching was only temporary and would only last the male until the paramedics arrived to do a much better job then my crappy med school stitching.

Louis was covered in blood at that point but he didn't care he wasn't planning on leaving the other male even for a second. That's what puts Marcel into action to go grab the smaller male a pair of pants since he would rather not have the Japanese paramedics see his little Angel half naked.

Grabbing a pair of pants for himself he rushes back down to his angel and his brother only to see that the paramedics were already there.

"Anata wa sensei to issho ni kimasu ka?" One of the Japanese men asks Marcel when he gets back into the bathroom.

"Yes, I will be coming with sir, thank you," Marcel tells the man as he makes his way to Louis to hand him the shorts he's brought for him.

The boy slips them on over his panties as he watches the paramedics taking Harry's unconscious body to the boat that served as an ambulance.

"He's going to be alright," Marcel tells the boy as he stares off at his brother's body being carried away on the stretcher, trying to reassure himself more than the other boy really.

"But what if he isn't Marcy?!" Louis asks, tears coming to the boy's pretty blue eyes again. "It's all my fault that he did this!" The boy shouts at himself as he breaks down.

"No it's my fault," Marcel reassures the boy as he takes him into his arms so that he can cry into his chest. "I should have checked on him before we went to bed," Marcel reassures the boy, brushing through his soft hair with one of his large hands so that he can get the boy to stop crying.

"We're ready to leave sir," a voice breaks the pair out of their moment and the two turn to the Japanese men.

Marcel gives the man a small nod and thank you for letting them know as the two of them make their way to the medical boat to ride along with the eldest twin as they make their way to a hospital in Tokyo. "He'll be alright," Marcel says again trying to reassure himself more than Louis as the boat starts to quickly move away from their island home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
370 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...
396K 15.5K 85
When Des Styles runs out of time to pay Louis back for his supply drugs, Louis is furious. So instead of going after Des, he goes after something, or...
2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...