Who Knew I Needed You (Septip...

By Panic5chemicalpilots

They met in high school. Difficult times. Mark was the outcast who was bullied for his sexuality and his only... More

He Talked to Me
I'm Not Straight
I've Got Your Back
I'm So Sorry...
Nightmares
Lean on Me
Dinner with Moondust
Undiscovered Talents
Shattered
The Storm
It Almost Slipped
You Know I Love You, Right?
Three Little Words
Asking Out Jack
Im dead inside but im still here! (Update)
The Small Things
Company
Update
Update 3 (Please read)
Holy shite........
Another update im soooo sorry 😂
To the Stars and Back (CHAPTER UPDATE)
So like- hear me out, chief

Meeting Jack

281 11 3
By Panic5chemicalpilots

**A/N**

Hello lovelies 😉
I wanted to thank you for reading... it means a lot. I hope you enjoy. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I worked hard and I hope this is satisfactory for all you dear human beings. ☺️

On to the Ship! 😜

* * *

Marks P.O.V

Sitting in class as usual, staring out the window. The window seemed to have more in common with me than any person in this school. I was an outcast. I didn't have friends like everyone else. I didn't belong in any cliche.

I was that nerd who stayed cooped up in my house all summer playing video games. The guy who couldn't get a date even if he tried his absolute hardest.

Why?

It's a school full of homophobes. Teachers and students alike. My father. The problem is that I'm bisexual. Even if there's an option that I would date a girl, people find me repulsive.

If only there was someone that liked me. Somebody I could come out to. Someone to put my trust in, who would listen to me without interrupting and just understand all the shit I go through every day, from the moment I wake up from the moment I go to sleep, and every fucking second I walk through the halls and have some dick slap the binders out of my arms and laugh at me while I scramble to get all my papers back before the bell rings. Someone who would let me lean on them in the toughest moments of my life and give me a shoulder to cry on when I was having a shitty day...

Is that too much to ask for?

I got to class a few minutes early today. It gave me some thinking time, sitting alone in the back of the class while a few other students walked to their friends and talked quietly. I simply rested one arm on the desk and rubbed my temples with my thumb and index finger.

I didn't sleep good last night. When I got home, my father was drunk. He was arguing with my mom about something when I walked in the door after school. I ran up when I saw him raise his hand at her, but instead he slapped me and then screamed at me to get out of the way, along with a long string of cusses and calling me a disgusting little faggot. My mom had put her arms on my shoulders and we both ran from the living room. She led me to my room and apologized, giving me a long hug while I cradled my cheek and cried into her shoulder. She suggested i stay in my room with the door shut until things cooled down downstairs. That night I lay in bed and wondered what would have happened if I let him hit her... my mom. What if I hadn't walked in the door? Would he have beat her worse than a single slap? I had to be strong for her. I wiped my eyes and I opened my window to get some fresh air. I would be strong for my mother. She loved me more than anything in the world and I would make sure I didn't let her down. With a nod, I had stayed at the window for an hour before I went to bed again. By then, it was 3 a.m.

Now here I was, trying not to fall asleep in class and hoping nobody would notice the bruise on the right side of my face.

Suddenly, a pair of hands slammed down on my desk, jolting me out of my thoughts and making me smack my shin into the chair leg when I jumped. I looked up at him while he laughed his ass off. Andrew.

"Yo, fag. Did I interrupt your sweet thoughts of making out with your imaginary boyfriend?" He snickered snidely, leaning on my desk still. I stared at him. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of an answer.

"Did you hear me, Cunt? I asked you a question."

"I'm n-not a Cunt." I hissed quietly.

"You're as much of a Cunt as I am better than you." He cackled with a hideous smile plastered to his face.

"Exactly. I'm not a Cunt." I repeated, watching the smile on his face immediately disappear. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me over the desk so our faces were inches apart. My hands slapped into the desk to stop myself from tripping over the desk legs as he pulled me to my feet.

"Don't argue with me you worthless piece of shit. I'll give you a matching bruise on the other side of your gross face if you do it again." And he noticed it.

"Hit me. I don't care anymore. I'm sick of you guys messing with me cause I'm bi, so just get it over with." I murmured, my shoulders sinking. He laughed and raised his other hand in the form of a fist. Right before he could swing, the bell rang and the teacher's footsteps echoed down the hallway.

Andrew ran back to his seat, leaving me bent over my desk. I sunk back into my seat and fixed my shirt, returning my stare to the window as the teacher walked into the room. I let out a shaky breath once she started talking.

"A new student... Sean..." I heard her say. I looked away from the window to the front of the class as a kid with a grey hoodie and a torn pair of black skinny jeans waved to the class. He ran a hand through his green hair, then stared at his feet.

"I prefer Jack..." He said quietly.

I looked at him more as the teacher babbled on to be nice to him because he was new to school and he came from Ireland. He was... so, so cute. Even from across the room I could see his piercing blue eyes dart from side to side as the teacher spoke. I didn't realize I was staring until his gaze fell on me, I cleared my throat tugged he collar of my shirt, looking back to the window as heat crept up the back of my neck. Why did the new kid have to be so fuckin' adorable?!

"Ok, Jack. You can find an empty seat next to..." The teacher looked around. Her eyes fell on the empty seat next to me and I saw her face screw up in mild disgust. "Mark. In the back." As he walked towards the desk, I heard some kids laughing to themselves.

"Poor kid gotta sit by Fag Boy." Somebody said loudly and the class erupted in snickering.

The teacher turned to the class after reaching her desk. "Jack, please ignore Mark for the remainder of class please. It would be best if he didn't rub off his filthy ways on you." She said bitterly, the class letting out a series of Oooooh's.

I felt the frown set upon my face as jack gave me a glance before turning away and listening to the lesson.

And all the hope drained from my body.

**A/N**

Wow, that was my first chapter. I liked it, did you like it? Even if you didn't like it, just say you liked it. It'll make me happy. Btw I'm just kidding. Anyways, i really enjoyed typing this. I hope you all like my writing. There's many more chapters to come. 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 22
There is a boy named Mark Fischbach. He loves wearing pastel sweaters, girly skinny jeans, flower crowns, and Converse shoes. However, doing this get...
94.1K 3.6K 35
Jack's family moved to America so they could have a change of scenery. Jack had to go to a new school and make new friends. But one boy in particular...
965 1 30
**First story! When Mark develops feelings for Jack, He struggles to decide what to do next.
761 10 30
Seán McLoughlin moved from Ireland to LA, California, and is in a new school with Mark, Ethan, Tyler, Felix, and Ryan (Cry). He is constantly bullied...