[Under Editing] I'll Fight Fo...

By Pyro_Maniac

Two kingdoms, two Pokémon,and two children born Born for each other, but destinies torn A land that used to... More

Notice
I'll Fight For You, a Pokemon Contestshipping Fanfic (Pokémon Watty Awards 2014)
Chapter 1: A New Threat
Chapter 2: The Feelings That I Tried To Fight
Chapter 3: Another Hostage Was Taken
Chapter 4: Teaming Up
Chapter 5: Matchmaking
Chapter 6: Rescued! By a Shifter?
Chapter 7: Another Fight Is On!!!
Chapter 8:Victory After A Bloody Battle
Chapter 9:Close Calls
Chapter 10:Brianna's Plot
Chapter 11:It's Over...
Chapter 12:Sentenced to Death
Chapter 13:Regret Message
Chapter 15:Hiro's True Self
Chapter 16:Stay Strong
Chapter 17:Changing
Chapter 18:Discovering More Things
Chapter 19:The Battle is Just Getting Started!
Chapter 20:Is It Over?
Chapter 21:Happily Ever After?
Chapter 22:Deamon is Captured
Chapter 23:Nightmare
Chapter 24:Is This Love?
Chapter 25:Prophecy,Treachery and Pain
Chapter 26:Two Brunettes,Two Cocky Bastards
Chapter 27:Dividing My Heart For You
Chapter 28:Operation "Bring May and Drew Together"
Chapter 29:The Pure Shall Be Stained
Chapter 30:The Lost Village
Chapter 31:The Bloody Rose Ritual
Chapter 32:Meeting Old Friends
Chapter 33:Rivalries
Chapter 34:Test of Friendship,Faith and Love
Chapter 35:The Game of Minds and Hearts
Chapter 36:Fighting 'Til The End
Chapter 37:Struggles and Shocking Truths!
Chapter 38:The Forbidden Ritual
Chapter 39:A Never Ending Love Story
Chapter 40:A New Start
Epilogue

Chapter 14:The 'Date'

1.9K 98 31
By Pyro_Maniac

May covered her ears as an excited Sora squealed at the top of her lungs and jump up and down at 3 a.m in the morning.She could have sworn she woke up the whole castle right now.She just prayed her dad won't send in the guards to see what the commotion was all about.

"Shhh.It's just a bouquet of roses!Why are you so excited?"May asked in a hushed whisper as the Dragoness calmed down.Sora's eyes widened in utter disbelief as she stared at the brunette.

"You don't know?"Sora questioned her as she jumped on May's bed and sat down on the other side.May shook her head.Sora sighed as she tried to explain it to May."You see,Drew gives roses to girls he dated or is about to date or whatever."Sora explained.

"But I thought you said he never looked at a girl the same way as I?"May asked her.

"Yeah.But he never really loved them.He only dates girls for 'fun',but with you,it's a different story."Sora squealed as she hugged the brunette."I'm sooooo happy!I'll be your maid of honor!"

"Wait!We're not getting married!And I'm sure the one who gave me the roses is not Drew."May told her seriously.Sora pouted.

"Let's make a bet.If it really was Drew,no more using me as your barbie doll for a week!If it's not Drew,you can use me for experimenting with outfits."Sora said.May nodded.

"It's a deal!By the way,"May wondered."How are you and Hiro?"She asked.Sora's face fell as she curled up in a ball and rested her chin on her hands.

"We never talk.He's just so....silent.So we never hang out.So all I do here is train and hang out with Takeo,Rafe,Chase,Austin,Riku and the twins."Sora told her with a sad look.May sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe he has problems.Just wait then Hiro will be more open to you.Besides,if things didn't work out,Takeo,Rafe or Chase are still available."May said with a sly grin.Sora suddenly blushed as Rafe's name was mentioned.

"No.I'm not going to cheat on Hiro just because things didn't worked out."Sora answered with a small blush.She just decided to change the subject."So,what outfit are you going to wear?"She asked May.

"Hmmm.I haven't thought of that."May sprang up and hurried to her closet."Let's go find one!"She exclaimed enthusiastically.

* * *

(May's POV):

I stood in the center of the plaza,waiting for the one who gave me the roses.I was wearing a simple,yet cute blue dress and a blue bow on my head.

Sora was sent out on a journey with Hiro to Red island.She said she's going to talk with Dradian,the former Guardian of the Land,and Deagron,the former Guardian of the Land of the Dead.(A/N:I'll explain about them later)

I sighed as I hoped that she's safe.She's like a human magnet for trouble.Oh well.

"May."A familiar man's voice caused me to jump.I turned around and met a pair of beautiful emerald eyes and a smirk.

"Drew...."I murmured as he waved at me casually and approached me."So,I guess you're a bit early."He smirked."Excited?You're lucky you get to date me."He told me smugly.I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Date?I didn't know you asked me to meet you here for a date."I replied with a confused look,causing Drew to sigh.

We just stood there in awkward silence,not knowing what to say.I fiddled with my thumbs and looked down,feeling a bit awkward.I could feel my cheeks turn red,but Drew didn't see it.He finally decided to end the silence between us.

"Shall we go?"He asked me.I nodded as he walked ahead.I'm a bit nervous.This is my first date ever.What are we going to do?

I kept asking myself questions as we walked on,none of us uttering a single word.We found ourselves in a beautiful green field with flowers around us.A picnic set was placed underneath a large tree before us.I smiled brightly as me and Drew sat down.He smiled,not a smirk,a genuine one,and took out two sandwiches from the basket,placed one on a plate and handed it to me,then he placed the other sandwich on another plate.

I smiled and took a bite on the sandwich."Mmmmm!Yummy!"I exclaimed with a grin.Drew nodded.

"You like it?"He asked me.

"Yeah!It's delicious!"I gave him the thumbs up sign.He smirked at me.

"Even though you know we are all in danger and in the middle of a war against the Shifters,you are still as optimistic as ever."He shook his head and smirked again.

"Well,I'm not one who would just quiver with fear and act nuts as if the world is about to end.Just because we're in a serious situation doesn't mean we're not allowed to smile!"I answered with a cheerful smile.As I ate my sandwich,I could feel Drew staring at me.I wonder what he is thinking about.Probably thinking I'm eating too much,because I ate about five sandwiches.

When we finished,Drew took my hand."Want to go on a walk?"He asked me,looking hopefully in my eyes.I smiled and nodded.I can't believe I'm going on a date.With Drew!I can't breath.What f the date go wrong?What if I suddenly embarrass myself?

Woah.Calm down there,May.Just think positive!I just kept thinking positive things as we strolled around the forest.

"Why are we in the forest?"I asked him.

"I want to show you something.We're almost there."He answered.We soon reached a lake.Many water type Pokémon were swimming in it,many trees and plants grew around the lake.

"Wow!It's so pretty!"I exclaimed as a Frilish floated toward me.I giggled as it played with my hair.I sat on the edge of the lake and smiled at a Poliwhirl.

"You like it here?"Drew asked me.I nodded at him.

"Yup!It's beautiful here!"I exclaimed.The date is turning out to be okay,but I suddenly heard something.

"You're near.You're near the temple..."A female voice whispered.I stood up,then I started walking without thinking,ignoring Drew's shouts.

Where am I going?Why can't I stop walking?

"May!"Drew caught up with me when I reached a temple.His jaw dropped when he caught sight of the temple.It was made out of stone,symbols were carved on the walls and there are texts written on the wall.Good thing I know that language.

I tried to read it,but they were faded.Only a few words were understandable.

"Separated.....Guardian of Humanity.....Treachery....Unite the two kingdoms.....Summon....Deamon...."Those are the words that I can decipher.I read them out loud.

"Separated.That means the two kingdoms."Drew commented."Guardian of Humanity.They're talking about Sora."I nodded.

"Betrayal?Who's going to betray us?"I asked.

"They must be talking about Brianna,I don't know."Drew answered.

"Then unite the two kingdoms,summon Deamon."I don't understand.What does this mean?

Drew shook his head."This might be some kind of prophecy."I read on further.

"Higasai and Nishirogon.....A prince and princess.....Sacrificed.."My eyes widened as I had a vision.Me and my friends were fighting against the Shifters.I was grabbed by a Shifter who could change into Kyurem.

All I remember was screaming before everything turned black.

* * *

Ooh!What's going to happen?

Anyways,Dradian and Deagron are my two made up Pokémon in Dragon's Heart.They are Arceus' sworn siblings,but died after killing each other during a fight after Arceus was almost killed by Damos.

So,it's Saturday!I'm free this day!Yesssss!!!Ok.Next chapter,Hiro is going to do something to Sora.I wonder what it will be?Only I know!*Laughs like a maniac*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 27 51
Book 1. The Drucan Region has a murky history of being a region where war and criminals have thrived. Some people would say they still do, just no...
8.9K 348 18
Please don't read this, I wrote it in middle school and it's really bad. I just don't want to delete it because some people might get mad at me ;-; M...
15.4K 425 26
Cover art by Jinkoika Full credit to GameFreak for making another Pokémon game with another hot man. This is a test to see how people might be if I d...
34.8K 896 51
13 year old Sapphire has been living a life of secrets and no independence. The secrets are known to her and her Pokemon, her ability to talk with th...