FNAF Zodiacs

By Georgia187

A Five Nights at Freddy's zodiac book to entertain you. Includes all FNaF games and nightguards. Hope y'alls... More

Your Zodiac
Your character: FNAF 1
Your character: FNAF 2
Your character: FNAF 3
Your character: FNAF 4
Your character: FNAF 5
Pirate Cove Squad
Wasting Power by standing outside the office Squad
5 Murdered Children squad
Your character: Nightguards
Cookin the pizza at 2 in morning squad
Tripping over objects in middle of night squad
Your bestfriend: FNAF 2
Your bestfriend: FNAF 4
Your Enemy- out of all FNAF games
Your B/G friend
Your Zodiac in FNAF 1
Your own plushie! (Who would you have?)
How long would you last? (FNAF1)
Who would stuff you in a suit?
We're gonna burn the pizzeria down gang
Scenario: Zodiacs in FNAF 1
What FNaF game should you be in?
AN: My first fanfic zodiac book.
Scenario: Zodiacs in FNaF 2
Would Circus Baby want to kill you?
Would you get killed by Purple guy?
Who you would prank (and what you would do)
When life gives you lemons...
In the event of the pizzeria being burned down
In the event of being jumpscared
In the event of Vincent trying to murder you
AN: Might add some pics
The 'lets go with this guy dressed in a freddy suit' squad
How much battery do you waste on guard?
Your birthday at Freddy Fazbears Pizza!
How would you die in FNAF in general?
At the Beach with the animatronics
AN: 2k!!
Bus trip with the animatronics
When you and the animatronics go partying
When you play GTA 5 with your animatronic B/GF
Scenario: Zodiacs FNAF 4
Would you fall asleep on the job?
End of Book

What the animatronics give you on your birthday

11.8K 198 616
By Georgia187

Aries: Funtime Freddy wraps you some toilet paper as a joke. This makes you upset, but Foxy takes you out shopping for clothes/games/etc for the day and pays for it all. He also ends up taking you to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

Taurus: Freddy plans you a surprise birthday party (a birthday party of your favourite theme) and makes you a big cake to go with it. Heaps of gifts, and extra security to keep that purple grape away.

Gemini: Bonnie gets you that console/book/clothes/shoes, that you always wanted. He keeps you out of Springtraps way without you even realising it.

Cancer: Dispite all the fighting. Nightmare makes it up to you before your birthday and gives you whatever you want whether it's: a lot of gifts, shopping, dinner out somewhere, going out somewhere for the day, or just enjoying his happy attitude. Ultimately, you both have a good time and sort out your problems and get along for a good long while.

Leo: Marionette buys you a gold necklace and (insert favourite gift here). He ends up locking BB away in the parts and service room for the whole day.

Virgo: You are terrified of ennard. So Funtime Freddy made a deal with him for him to stay away from you for the day, in which he accepted. So you's two went to a nice restaurant for tea and went on a nice quiet expensive night shop at some clothes shops.

Libra: Knowing phoneguy, he buys you the latest and most expensive phone. He then takes you out to a game store/clothes store/etc. And buys you whatever you want.

Scorpio: You have a nice quiet birthday -Netflix and chill with fredbear.

Sagittarius: Shadow Bonnie gets you tonnes of your favourite food for you and takes you out for the day.

Capricorn: Golden Freddy takes you out to (your favourite scenery: mountains, meadow, forest) and has a picnic with you.

Aquarius: Funtime Foxy surprises you with a party. And stays at your house afterwards.

Pisces: Purpleguy keeps Mike away from you the whole day. (He would end up murdering Mike if he were to say anything nasty to you) He takes you to his place and you both watch a movie and whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
30.1K 777 34
Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy and encounter something that changed his...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.6K 191 12
Lemon, Mild. Faith, love, and after it all there was still the subject of how the world was going to be repopulated. Ignoring every guy there was as...