Tere Bina

By rabiha01

Arnav abandoned Khushi who is pregnant with his Baby. Now after 7 year Khushi had settle her life with 2 twin... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Maha Update
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Precap Part 22
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
PRECAP Part 25
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 16

15.4K 632 109
By rabiha01

Gupta House

Khushi was telling Aru & Avi Bed Time story taking both of them in her lap its their routine both kids love to hear story before sleeping and today’s story is ‘Beauty & Beast’ like always Avi was quietly listening his Mom and Aru was interrupting in between with her silly question.

“Mumma Plince kab ayega” asked Aru with pout being impatient about prince. (Mom when prince will come?)

“Aru you want me to complete this story or not? For the third time you are asking same question.... have some patience Bachcha Prince will come soon now be quite and let me finish this story” said Khushi sternly and Aru nodded her head affirmatively and Khushi started again.(Baby)

“Mumma ye to magic ho gya devil plince ban gya... yippee” said Aru jumping in Khushi lap and Khushi smiled at her daughter cuteness but before she replied Avi interrupted in between.(Devil turns in to Prince it is Magic mom)

“Hey moti move aside you are jumping on my leg Idiot” shouted Avi. (Fatty)

“Mumma Bhai mujhe moti keh lha hai...use daton na” scream Aru. (Mom bro is calling me fatty... you scold him naa)

“Avi stop this now and say sorry to her” said Khushi giving glare to her son.

“But Mumma I only said truth she was the one jumping so she need to say sorry naa why me...” said Avi not wanted to say sorry but getting angry glare from Khushi he apologised.

“Sorry” said Avi grumpy.

“It’s ok Bhai” said Aru in happy tone.

“Aru you also say sorry to Bhai... don’t give me that look” said Khushi.

“Solly bhai I’ll not do this ...again plomise” said Aru on verge of crying.

“Its ok Aru don’t cry see I'm not angry” said Avi making Aru Smile.

This is the thing Khushi love about her children most they can fight like Dog & cat but can’t see tears in other eyes they are her strength from the time they had not even born and now with them she can handle all the hurdle which life give.

“Mumma now you also smile you don’t look good when you are angry or anyways we are just teasing not fighting right Aru” said Avi with naughty smile.

“Yes Mumma Bhai is right we are not fighting see we are smiling” said Aru giving a toothy grin to Khushi.

“Achha Bachu tum dono ek party me ho gye aur Mumma ko bewakuf bna rhe ho... lo mai abhi btati hu tumko...” saying this khushi started tickling them and whole room filled with their laughter. (Ohh so you both make a party and trying to fool your mom now I’m not going to leave you both....

“Ahhh Mumma stop stop...” said Aru and Avi in unison and khushi stop when she heard door knock.

“Sankadevi ghar ko machali bajar bana ke hi dum logi ...sowat kahe nahi ho tum... aur apne sath sath bachon ko bhi jagaye rakhi inka to kal school nahi hai to ka tumbhi office nahi jaogi” said Buaji in angry tone. (Khushi do you want to turn home in to fish market and don’t you have any plan of sleeping and not only that with you these kids are also awake well they both don’t have their school so you also want leave from office)

“Sorry Buaji” said Khushi making innocent face.

“Tumri nautanki dekh ke kon khiye ki tum dui bache ki Amma ho haye re Nand Kishore ka hoi he iss ladki ka... chalo jao jake so jao ab bahut raat ho gyi hai” said buaji and left for her Room.

Khushi with a big smile went to bed and slept in between taking Aru and avi in her arms from both side.

***********************************

Raizada Mension

Arnav was sitting at Poolside chair and seeing Moon in sky.

Today after long seven year he is feeling calm not completely but still he feeling light, when he come to know that Khushi left city for never coming he was  angry on her and equally heartbroken.  He was not able to accept that she can go so easily leaving him like he is nothing to her and so he being a Jerk decided that if he didn’t mattered to her then even she didn't matter to him but he was wrong she mattered to him the most and when he realized that he can’t run more from this feeling finally he accepted that he love her most...she is the most important person in his life and then he started to search her so he could ask forgiveness from her and for that he also went to Lukhnow but she was not there and from neighbour he come to know that they had left Lukhnow one week back and he cursed himself for being late but never lose hope he returned to Delhi and hired a detective agency but result was same. After 1 year of Khushi departure his parents died in a plane crash and then full responsibility of his Family and Business came on him and in all this he lost the track of time it’s not that he didn’t missed her in fact there was not a single moment in past 7years he had not thought about Khushi but he had no way to bring her back but he never stopped and kept trying with a hope to get single information about her but failed, and after long seven his wait come to end finally he saw her she is changed but her anger is still same he remember the day when for the first time he become target of her anger.

FLASHBACK

Arnav was walking at collage corridor while talking on phone.                            

(Arnav Look)

It has been nearly a week when he last saw that ‘Fire Girl’ Khushi as from past 4 days he was not fine so didn’t come to collage. He was a studious type student so never like to miss classes but for the first time he was not missing collage for study but for meeting that girl who is not letting him sleep from few days and today when he entered in collage his eyes was only searching her to get a single glimpse of that beautiful face but he didn’t saw her and that spoiled his mood and now his Di is not letting him to concentrate on lecture by her continuous message and call so after taking permission  from his professor he is talking to his sister. He was lost in his argument and lost step and for balancing himself he hold the thing which come in his hand and closed his eyes but then he felt the thing which he is holding is moving and not wanting to leave this support he hold it tightly and then from nowhere a sound come as something torn. Balancing his step he opened his eyes and the scene which welcome his eyes are like a nightmare in front of him a girl is standing in salwar suit which is torn and that torn piece of her dress is in his hand he just got scared and left that piece and was about to apologise when girl turned her back to wall and then he saw the face which he wanted to see from morning but not like this never like this.                        

(Khushi Look)

“So... Sorry I nev..” Arnav started but stopped getting a tight slap from her.

“LEAVE” Said Khushi in loud voice while tears are falling from her eyes.

“Listen I’m sorry I don’t...” said Arnav not knowing how to control this situation.

“I said JUST LEAVE” screamed Khushi while crying not able to take this humiliation.

“Ok I’m leaving please don’t cry sorry” said Arnav and picking his phone ran from there to give her space and stopped at corner, from where he saw how she draped her dupatta like sawl and went towards girl locker room.

He wanted to make their first meeting special and now cursing himself for making this blunder he always believe that first Impression is last Impression and now he is praying to God in whom he don’t have any belief that at least she don’t believe in that phrase and also thanking as no one was present other than them otherwise it would have been very bad for her reputation with these thought he move toward his classroom.

FLASHBACK END

He just smiled remembering their first meeting which was nothing like he had planned and whispering Goodnight as if wishing her through this Moon he went to bed to get some sleep.

***************

Lakshmi Nagar Shiv Mandir

Garima and Buaji had come temple with Aru and Avi as they wanted to do a small puja for Shashi health. Panditji asked them to bring few things from nearby shop as Garima was doing Puja and buaji is having pain in her leg so Avi offered his help and with Aru he went to shop but on shop they got confused with name so Avi asked Aru confirm this with Buaji.

(Avi Look)                                                      

(Aru Look)

Today Arnav mood is very bad as from morning nothing going as per his like. First Hp drop juices on his important file which he need for upcoming meeting then Ananya regular bickering as she wanted to go out with him and wasted his whole 1 hour and as this was not enough his sister wanted him to come temple with all ladies but this was not problem the problem is that she wanted him to drive them here and like a stupid brother he is here,  time which he could have used in wooing Khushi are now he is wasting here like a fool. Shaking his head he took out his phone from pocket and started checking mails and then his phone rang and seeing Aman he picked call and he moved toward temple.

**********************

Arnav was climbing on stair while talking to Aman when a small figure collided with him and instantly he hold her to break the fall but in this process his grip on phone got loose and it fall with thud. Seeing his new Apple I phone broken in 2 pieces Arnav turns into ASR and shouted on that person giving deadly glare to her.

"What The... Can't you see where are you going? Look what you had done" barked Arnav venting all his anger which he had gathered from morning but the next moment he regretted that seeing tears pooled in those beautiful hazel eyes.

"So...solly" said Aru and tears started to fall from her eyes with sobs.

Arnav felt more guilty when he saw her crying he come to his knees and was about to console her when he heard a angry voice of little boy who may be of same age of girl.

"Hey Mr. How dare you to shout on my sister" asked Avi flaring his nose.

Hearing her brother voice Aru ran to him and she started crying loudly hugging him tightly which amused Arnav and as per his usual nature he smirk and that smirk increased Avi furry.

“Why are you smiling don’t you have manners how could you smile when small baby is crying” said AVi as if he is big man.

“Bhai he.... it’s not him... Its Alu Mis...take I blok...ed his phone” with that Aru said everything between hiccups while wiping her tears using back of her palm and this make Arnav ashamed on himself he was about to say sorry but again Avi interrupted .

“So what.... if you collided then he also so how it is your mistake and not his and you asked sorry right and what he did instead of apologising he is shouting on you being elder doesn’t mean you will never wrong” said Avi in anger he had vowed to protect his Mom and His sister and never let anyone to hurt them.

“But Bhai Mom said....” started Aru but Avi stopped her showing his hand.

“Stop Aru don’t take his side and if still you want then I’ll ask forgiveness you don’t cry ok” said Avi knowing vary well how his Mom will be hurt if she knew he had misbehave with elder.

Arnav was amused and shocked seeing the level of maturity in these small kid here one is taking blame on her and other is protecting her like man. He is ashamed on his behaviour and for the first time he is ready to ask forgiveness someone out of his family and close one  and that also kids.

“You both don’t need to ask forgiveness its totally mine mistake so I'm sorry princess and also you Young man please forgive me” asked Arnav touching Aru chicks and then looking at Avi in return Aru gave him a noisy kiss on chick and Avi only nodded his head.

"Aru come Nani must be waiting for us" saying that Avi hold Aru hand started moving to temple.

Arnav was smiling looking both siblings he always thought that his and his sister Bond different from other,  trust and love which his sister have for him and possessiveness and responsibility he felt for her is something he had never saw anywhere but today looking at these kids he can say there relation is one step ahead and for the first time he don't mind to be left behind shaking his head he picked his phone as he needed to retrieve data, and then he saw his sister who is giving smile proving she had everything.

"Nani lagta hai aaj ka din bahut khas hai hamara matlab hai jis ASR ke samne bade bade log apna muh kholne se darte hai aaj unhone 2 chhotte se bachon se mafi mangi kya baat hai aaj to sach me chamatkar ho gya" said Anjali. ( Nani I think today is something special I mean ASR in front of whom big shot also get afraid to say something is asking forgiveness from two little kids its really magic)

"HHBB and jhuking on ghutna Anjali bitiya don't farget this" said Mami in her. (and that also bending on his Knees Anjali don't forget that)

"Sach kha Mami ji kya scene tha kaas hum uska repeat telecast ek baar aur dekh sakte" said Anjali making puppy face. (Right Mami what a scene hope I can see the repeat telecast for once)

"Dont worry I'm here then what to fear see I had recorded whole episode and now you can see it not for once as much you like" said Ananya showing Anjali Phone.

"What The...Di you are not enough that you also started giving training to your daughter... and now stop this drama and come fast otherwise I'm leaving" said Arnav getting Irritated with their teasing.

"Chhotte tum bhi na sara mood kharab kar diya hum... acha ab ghurna band kro hum aa rhe hai" said Anjali pouting. (Arnav you just spoil our mood I was... Ok stop glaring I'm coming)

Devyani turned back and thanks her Devi maiya after seven year she saw emotion on her grandson face and she is very happy.

*************

Note

Thanks for Vote and Comment guys.

Silent readers plz Vote at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
230K 15K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...