I Will Love You Forever / Jen...

Oleh JenniesBunHair

,, I will love you forever Jendukie ! Don't you dare to cry for me ! I will be always there , in your heart... Lebih Banyak

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
this isn't a chapter
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
this isn't a chapter
Chapter XIV
chapter XV
1st anniversary !!
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (part I)

Chapter XVI

1.4K 37 1
Oleh JenniesBunHair

In the morning , as they were all still into the salon , Lisa couldn't sleep all night , and nobody is blaming her , standing in a chair , and not a really comfortable one , as Chae-Young is sleeping with the head on the bed , sitting on an another chair , next to Jennie's bed..

Lisa was very tired , as Chae-Young snoring was keeping her up too , she was ready to close her eyes as someone started to speak "Chae ? Lisa ?" A girl asked , as Lisa has open her eyes again , looking to Jennie's direction , seeing her awake "What happened ?" She asked as she didn't know anything "What do you mean ? You tried to kill yourself , if Chae wasn't there at the right time..." Lisa said yawing , closing her eyes again , she could hear Jennie sobbing "W-Why didn't you let me die ?" She said , her voice was trembling "Why didn't you let me die ?" She asked again , but this time raising her voice up..

"W-What's with this noise ! Jennie ! " Chae said fast , pulling herself out of the chair , hugging Jennie , she didn't response to Chae-Young hug "How we could do that , Jennie ? Why didn't you asked for our help ?" Lisa started to scold the older , but Jennie just grinned "Help ? I don't need anyone's help , I need Jisoo ! I need her next to me to feel my life complete !" Jennie screamed at them , as Chae-Young broked the hug and run next to Lisa "No , Jennie ! You need help ! It isn't normal ! You should say to us how you feel , you aren't making us worried , we just want to help you , but you aren't letting us to do nothing , you're to harsh with yourself ! Think at us , at your parents ! If something was happening , do you know what was on your parents souls ? On us ? Did you ever know how much it's hurts for us ? We have already lose Jisoo , why do we need to lose you too ? " Lisa started to speak to the older , why letting out tears that couldn't being kept anymore...

Jennie just kept looking down , feeling guilty , but inside she knows she's gonna try again...but what Lisa said , has make her to think what should she do "I know you're feeling guilty , but you don't have for what..we are next to you , and we know how hard is for you Jennie , she was the love of your life , but you need to move on , you need to know that we love you , and we need you next to us , as you need us but you don't want to be honest with yourself...please , stop hurting yourself , for us.." Chae-Young said as she was comforting Lisa "You don't know what's on Lisa's soul , you are like a sister for her , Jennie , she is admiring you very much and it's destroying her..." She said again , as Lisa leave the room..
Chae moved slowly next to Jennie , as she sat down , next to the corner of the bed , looking through her phone , then she showed it to Jennie , a bunch of messages from Lisa at 3 am all this days..

"Chae , I know you don't want to speak with me , for my jeaulosy scenes , but I'm very scared for Jennie , please... answer me - Lisa "

" Chae-Young , I'm scared , I can hear Jennie crying...And I can't stop crying too , I feel so bad - Lisa "

"Chaeng , What if Jennie is gonna try something that my mind doesn't want to accept ? I'm really scared right now.. - Lisa "

"Where are you every night that I need you ? I can't stand anymore to hear her crying , I'm trying to be strong for her , but I think I can't anymore - Lisa "

"Please Chae...Why every night you aren't responding me , I know that I have hurt you , but please...just comfort me , just one message saying that everything is gonna be alright is enough.. - Lisa "

"I can hear Jennie screaming and Crying again , I didn't move from her door , please Chae , answer , or open up your door and let's help her , my makeup is all ruined and I'm shaking , it's hurts so much to see her like this ! We need to help our Unnie - Lisa "

"you see..even if me and Lisa weren't speak for like moths , every night that you were crying , she heared you and she was crying too , it's hurts her so much to see you like this Jennie....and me either , I'm trying to look strong , but I'm not , I'm really tired of all of this too , but you see me making what you did ? " Jennies's eyes were full with tears , but none of them tried to get out , she just pushed Chae-Young's phone out of her face "You try to avoid , is hurting you seeing Lisa like that , eh ? After we started to talk again , do you how many breakdowns she was having ? She was even Woking up in the middle of the night , coming into my room , letting all out... , But this isn't gonna help you NiNi..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 400 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
205K 5.6K 36
I don't love you anymore, Ruby Jane! And stop bothering me Ruby Jane, I'm getting married to your sister, Jennie! ...
106K 4.2K 42
let's break up. No, don't leave me, you can date me and him. pleaseee
188K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...