Chapter VI

3rd person's POV

Another day , another fight... Everyones condition is getting worst day by day , Jennie is tensed and tired everytime , while Chae-Young and Lisa are fighting everytime , but this isn't helping Jennie , day by day , she's feeling very dizzy , she's sad everytime , while she's trying to be strong for her girlfriend and to help her two best friends to repair their relationship , is like the world is crushing apart in every second , while for others , is getting bigger and bigger , also Jisoo's condition is getting worst , as the doctor said , isn't a very small change for her to get better and this is killing slowly the little girl named Kim Jennie...

Lisa's POV

Everything is breaking apart , Me and Chae , Jennie is feeling very bad , even if her room isn't next to mine , when I'm going at the bathroom I can hear her crying and sobbing , saying that she can't take this anymore , I'm very scared for her , as today I'm home again , I decided to courage myself to speak with Chae-Young...

"Chae-" I tried to say , but she interrupted me "What do you want ?" She said so cold , I could feel my heart breaking "Look , I know you don't want to speak with me or to see me , but I'm worried about Jennie..." I said while trying to hold my tears , knowing that Jennie is like a foot distance from depression or she is in it already "Youre worried about Jennie , eh ? About our Relationship no..." Why she needs to be so cold with me ? Why is she so indifferent ? Is she hating Jennie ?? "Chae-Young , why you need to make everything into a fight ? I'm worried about us too , but Jennie isn't good at all.." I said facing my hands , without letting her to see that my eyes are teary...

"I'm not trying to create a fight...plus Jennie is very good , so stop pretending that you don't like her...if you didn't then you didn't mind about her.. bitch..." What's happening with her ? It's been more that 5 years since I know her and she haven't been like this never..."You're not the Chae-Young that I have been falled in love...you aren't Chae-Young anymore..." I said while walking into the kitchen , I know that she stopped to look at me , then she continued her walk , of course , that guy , Jimin is changing her and I don't like this , I walked out of the kitchen with my phone in my hands while I feel my eyes getting wet , so I run into my room to have a breakdown...but tears just don't want to come out , is like I run out of them...

I decided to go to the bathroom to wash my face , I started to hear noises from Jennie's room , as I know she's sleeping , I open slowly the door and see Jennie speaking while she's sleeping , she was crying too..."No ! Why did you did this to me ?? Why Jisoo ? Don't leave me...please...I will do everything for you...just stay here with me ! Please...I can't take this anymore...if you aren't Woking up never , I will suicide ! Just to be with you !" I could hear her speaking while she's sleeping , I got scared at her words , I started to walk next to her as I didn't want to work her up , I layed myself next to her , petting her back while she was sweating so bad , she turned around and she has put her arms around my waist "Don't leave me Jisoo... please...I love you..." She said while squishing me , i didn't move or say something..I let her to stay like this....with my back I was facing the door , but I could hear that somebody open it and I know who it's was , but I didn't turn around , I just stayed there , Jennie was speaking in sleep , but Chae was still at the door "Please...don't leave me...I love you so much...please...you don't know how much you mean to me..." jennies's said again in her sleep , then i could hear Chae closing the door with all her Strong , then I hear her screaming and crying...I wanted to move , to see if she's okay , but Jennie's didn't let me to move , as I tried , she was squising me harder , i decided to stop moving , as I put my hands on her shoulders and her head walking with my fingers thought her hair...soon , I got asleep next to her...

Jennie's POV

I haved the worst nightmare i could have , as I woke up with a vanilla sent smell , I know that I was hugging somebody , I open my eyes and see myself hugging Lisa while she was sleeping next to me , I jumped up and screamed , with my eyes wide open "Uhh...why do you need to be so noisy , eh ?" She said while rubbing her eyes and getting up "What are you doing next to me ? Cuddling me ?" I said trembling my voice why I cover myself with my hands , thinking that I'm in my Underwears "I wanted to go at the bathroom , while I heared you speaking in sleep , I wanted to see if you're okay , you cried for Jisoo , I wanted to sit down , next to you to let your back , but you catched my waist and you started to hug me , So I hugged you too to let you sleep and I got asleep too , you keep calling me Jisoo..." I looked embarrassed at her as I know she did this for me"I'm sorry..."

Chae-Young's POV

"Please...don't leave me...I love you so much...please...you don't know how much you mean to me..." As this words I just felt my legs getting liquidished , I closed the door fast , as I runned into the living room crying , I started to scream , why is she doing this to me ?! I was knowing that she's having a crush on Jennie , but I thought is just my mind that want to me to be jealous , as I cried I open my phone , i wanted to speak with somebody , but now...

*Conversation*

                                        Jimin !!! : Chae

Is something wrong Babe ? : Jimin

     Stop calling me babe ! And yes ! I don't know how to say it ! : Chae

Okay...calm down...what happened ?? : Jimin

  I saw Lisa cuddling with Jennie , while Jennie was saying ,, I love you , don't leave me , please " : Chae

I'm so sorry...But I'm here for you.. : Jimin

                          I just...I'm just feeling like she never loved me... : Chae

Don't speak like this Chipmunk , I'm sure is just misunderstood... : Jimin

                                                    And how it can be misunderstood ?? : Chae

You said that Jennie isn't feeling good ,  that she's very hurt , so probably Lisa is just comforting her.. : Jimin

                                 Yeah... cuddling her ! it's impossible Jimin ! They are together , I'm sure about this...that's why I don't want to see them... : Chae

Look , we will speak about this...ok ? I'm coming at you , ok ? : Jimin

I put my phone down , as I waited for him , I didn't stop crying , as much as I tried...nothing...

Jennies's POV

I got ready fast , I need to come at Jisoo , cause today I wasn't as I needed sleep , it's not late , but because I didn't sleep for so much time , I started to get annoyed by everything... I can't say that after that nightmare , I didn't sleep good , I was feeling good , to have someone next to me , hugging me , but that person should be Jisoo...

,, I miss you baby , I miss you so bad , everything is upside down without you...and I can't anymore , as im trying , I'm getting dizzy.."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ! I'm home again so I'm going to start posting again , I'm sure if one of you is Romanian , and you know about the Bran Castle , then there I was ! And I can say that Romania is a very beautiful country with a lot beautiful places and loyal humans , when I needed to ask for something , even if they didn't know English very good , they helped me ! I really love this country , maybe next time when I'm going with my class or even my parents off country it would be again here !

I Will Love You Forever / JenSooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara