The Eighth King | K Project F...

Von S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... Mehr

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A small announcement

Chapter 15

5.9K 194 24
Von S_Luna_

Hello, my dear readers! I'm back with a new chapter! I am happy to see many of you coming back to read and it is AWESOME!! I hope you'll like this chapter as well!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

...............................................................

3rd pov

Chaos. That's what started after the Purple King came into the light and showed her sword. The people that knew about King's and their clansmen felt blown away by the fact that there is another crowned one. Some felt scared... of unknown...

The Gold King had assumed that there might be another King somewhere in Shizume because his old Freund gave him hints about meeting someone astonishing and stunning. He thought that the man was crazy. Now after seeing another sword of Damocles shimmering next to Blue King's sword he knew that he shouldn't have doubted. He knew that he might be the Second King but you'll never know... the new King could be stronger than him...

HOMRA had watched the sword with open mouths only Anna smiled at the sword... like she recognized it. She had held her hand out in welcoming gesture. The sword flickered with power as waving back but they all knew that the King who owns this sword is actually preparing for battle.

Mikoto Suoh who was held in jail felt warmth creeping around and he stood to look out of the small window. When he had caught the sight of another sword his tired golden eyes widened. He watched how the Blue sword attacked Purple one... meaning Reisi Munakata charged first. Seems like he lost his cool... he had thought. But what made his eyes widen more was the fact that suddenly the colour of his aura appeared around the two swords.

All clans were watching how Blue and Purple sword were pressing against each other emitting thunderous noise before red burst out. The swords started mending themselves. Few moments later the Purple sword flashed and glimmered away. The HOMRA stood shocked...

"She really was the Purple King.." sighed Tatara.

Reisi's pov

She healed my sword... she is telepathic... she is able to control minds... she is King.. and I don't even know her full name. I ruffle my dark hair out of frustration. How I, the Blue King, didn't know that she is out there waiting for the right moment to show herself.

I look out of the huge window near my desk. I haven't met so infuriating, exceptional and mysterious woman in my entire life. I still remember her heterochromia eyes shining with determination and her short purple hair playing with the wind. Her strong voice and- I am going mad because of a woman. I smirk and shake my head. I need to keep my head clear...

"Sir? Are you alright?" I forgot that Miss. Awashima is here. Damn that purple haired King.

"Yes, I am. Little stunned.." I smile at her and she blushes slightly. Must be hot here..

"So you didn't know about the other King, Captain?" shaking my head she hums slightly.

"About yesterday... any squads were unable to catch the suspects."

"I see.. I heard that they even outwitted Fushimi."

"That is true," I hear knock come from the door.

"Please come in!" Fushimi opens the door before walking to the room.He looks appalled at something. Following his gaze I see the red bean paste that Awashima brought. I can't understand how she likes that.

"One of our patrol teams member was attacked today."

"Are they alright?" he nods and then hologram appears showing the team's route.

"He was knocked out so no other major injuries. Chikushi was attacked here by the Black Dog, Kuroh Yatogami," he enlarges a dot farther than others. I sigh... now they are assaulting Scepter 4 members. And no sight of the purple haired woman. Does the Purple King have clansmen? If she does then why weren't they out there?

"...,sir?" I realise that they were talking to me. Awashima sights next to me.

"He has been like this since yesterday's happenings," she tells Fushimi who looks at me then clicks his tongue. I huff.

"Was anything taken?" I change the conversation back to the assault. Saruhiko casts me knowing look and I make my face calm and controlled.

"His PDA and they left this note," another picture appears this time containing a paper with numbers on it.

"Stolen PDA.. Well that may cause issues," adjusting glasses I look at the numbers on the paper.

"1400? What do they mean by that? And what connection has Kuroh Yatogami with the suspects?" I look at the clock 13.45.

"I think they want to contact us," I say and pour myself another cup of jasmine tea. The time moves slowly and Fushimi readies the emergency deployment. Awashima eats her paste and I try not to cringe.

"Also we searched for the new King! We found nothing..." Fushimi puts away his PDA as he says it. My attention goes to him and I know that I looked like a puppy who perked up at the sound of food. I clear my throat getting rid of the embarrassment.

"Interesting.. keep looking and if you fin- Miss. Awashima? Is there something that you would like to say?" I see the lieutenant shifting nervously and I look at her.

"Well... Izu-I mean HOMRA's second hand told me that they have been tracking a new gang called Infinity. They saved Tatara Totsuka," I nod and motion her to continue. Saruhiko looks interested as well.

"He told me how one day a girl came to the bar and her eyes flashed purple... Girl eventually collapsed but when she woke up she didn't remember anything, then there was this cat-" Fushimi clicks his tongue and I shoot him a warning look.

"It acted human and after it's eyes flashed purple it was acting like an usual cat. Then Domyoji... you remember what happened... I thought that maybe Infinity is a clan controlled by a powerful strain. But after yesterday I think that Infinity IS the Purple clan," she tells. She then has a clan.. interesting...

"Do you know how many clansmen Infinity has?" she shakes her head as no.

"Fushimi, why don't you take a seat with us?" Awashima invites him and Fushimi looks up from near the door. He eyes the bean paste with disgust. I adjust my glasses while smirking slightly.

"Ah.. I'm fine... right here.."

Yashiro's pov

Yesterday after the close escape from Blue King as Kuroh called him, Neko tried to make me remember my past and get answers for my questions. I now have more questions. Long silver haired man threw me from a blimp. I think that the man controlling that airship knows something about me and is connected with the shooting. Now I only need answers.

Kuroh stole a PDA from Scepter 4 not so long ago. I dial the Blue King's number when it is 14.00 and wait for him to pick up.

"Captain Munakata speaking! Who is this?" I stay calm as possible taking a deep breath in.

"Yashiro Isana or so they tell me..." I trail off

"I had a hunch you may be calling. I'm wondering why you orchestrated such an aggressive manoeuver to make contact?"

"I apologise for that but I couldn't find any other way to talk to you without getting caught.." I trail of and hear him hum. Kuroh looks at me with questioning gaze.

"We'll let that go for a moment... Now let's hear what you have to say.." My hands start to tremble and I feel comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna make this short because I'm not fond of talking on the phone. There's an airship flying over the city.." I hear him take a heavy breath in, gotcha!

"The man commanding that graft is somehow involved with the shooting. That's all I know other than the fact that I'm the only suspect your pursuiting!" I say strongly and wait for his response.

"Do you have any idea what you are implications of such applications? You might want to reconsider!" I get confused for a second.

"You need to leave... They are coming for you..." I hear a woman's voice in my head.

"Excuse me!?" I blink my eyes fast feeling scared. Who was that in my head? Then I remember I'm on the phone.

"What do you know about the man in the airship?"

Reisi's pov

"Only what I've learned from a recent crash course," I gasp quietly. He has me the man in the ship?

"Then you should know that he's not to be taken lightly and is too important to be dragged into this investigation just because you're claiming to be innocent. Maybe you should turn in yourself?" I hear Awashima telling the members to go help Fushimi.

"Proving myself innocent from jail is a waste of time. However I might be willing to turn myself in if we can cut the right deal..." Well isn't this boy funny..

"Well I might say that this is impressive..."

"Why thank you! As for our deal you need to bring that man in the airship to the ground so I can ask him some questions then I'll surrender."

"I would like to be able to say yes but I'm afraid that in this case you have no negotiation power. After all your friends might bail you out in the end."

"I guess I got carried away..."

"Indeed.. But I accept your terms!" I hear gasp coming from Yashiro Isana.

"I, Reisi Munakata, the Fourth King, the Blue King will attain the man in the airship otherwise known as Adolf K. Weismann. You might not know but he is also the First King, the Silver King," I hear Awashima gasp.

"But then all three will surrender.. Also what connection you have with the Eighth King? Umeko?"

"Who? Oh.. you mean that purple haired woman? I don't know her... but it is nice to know she believes that I'm innocent!" I supress my groan. Who is she?

3rd pov

Fushimi and several Scepter 4 members are on the highway looking for Yashiro Isana. They had tracked the call and now they see that it's coming from a truck.

"Mr. Fushimi! What if he is with his two companions? You'll think we'll be able to handle all three of them?"

"Lieutenant Awashima said that the tall one can match your strength and the strain can manipulate perception!" Fushimi frowns at that.

"That's why all of you are here.." he grumbles and then faces them," That might be true but Yashiro Isana possesses no special powers. If we find him then definitely his two associates will come to help. I'll handle them and you go after Isana!" he tells them seriously.

"You idiots are in my way! I have delivery to make! Let me through I'm in hurry!" a random man yells at them waving his hands around. Fushimi ignores him and looks at his device.

"He's close by! Move out!" they appear around another truck scaring the driver badly. One of them opens the back of the truck hoping to find Yashiro and his friends.... but they found no one.

At the same time Shiro, Kuroh and Neko are on a cargo ship. Yashiro had listened what the woman said and left quickly. He used an old trick by using multiple PDAs making the Blue King think that he is on the phone.

"I am impressed! How did you know they were coming?" Kuroh admits then asks and Shiro smiles. Who was the owner of that voice... and who was that woman yesterday? The Blue King seems to be interested in her. He thought.

"Hei, Kuroh! Who was that woman yesterday?"

"She told us that she is Umeko the Purple King, the Eight King. She also saved me by stepping in at the right time. Also she is quite powerful.. mental powers like telepathy, mind control and there might be some more," Shiro realised something.

"Shiro... I am scared of her..."

"You don't have to be afraid.. I think she was the one who warned me mentally!" Yashiro never hoped that she would get answer back.

"Yes, I was..."

.............................................................................

Thanks for reading and stay awesome! I'll update soon!

I don't own K Project!

~Sarcastic_Luna

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 83 11
Isn't it just every knights dream to work side by side with the rulers of their Kingdoms? In the kingdom ruled by Queen Asahina, everything was diffe...
184 4 11
This story is about a girl named murasakino who struggles with her life at home her dad is (well you'll see for yourself )she moved to one side of Ja...
3.6K 59 13
Hello! I am accepting requests at the moment for this wonderful anime! If a oneshot follows the slight plot of the anime, there will be a spoiler war...
16.5K 450 25
You are Meliodas's sister, when he started to love the mortal world and see it through another set of eyes you helped him with your magic, to get bac...