Non-existent (hetalia x aveng...

By ckitty123

(Takes place roughly after the first avengers movie) They were there during the alien invasion. In fact it wa... More

Important Notes
Unknowns
Just act natural
Questions
Vanished
Norwegian Magic
Easy lies
Crash landing
Need of help
Change of plans
Run in
What even are they?
Finally getting somewhere
Nordic 5
Internet Hopping Nation
The 'Good Guys'
Authors note

Getting America back

4.5K 141 55
By ckitty123

So... plan B didn't work. He tried to telepathically contact Canada before realising that he probably passed out from nation hopping. He actually smacked himself for being such an idiot and waisting even more energy. Guess he would just have to wait for his twin to contact him first. It has been hours since he was captured. Right now he was laying on the ground, bored out of his mind.

"Kid" a voice sounded as Steve approached the cell.

America turned his head to face him but remained on the ground. "What is it dude?" He smiled but his voice was a lot more tired now.

"I wanted to talk to you" He took a stool out of nowhere and sat in front of the bars.

Dammit did he finally figure it out? America tensed a little but otherwise kept his calm attitude.

"Sure go ahead"

"You don't seem like a bad kid honestly... so I assume there is a good reason for you not telling us anything" He was right, during the few hours he spent here they have made many attempts at getting him to talk, yet nothing seemed to work. Alfred sighed and looked the other way.

"There is a very good reason for why I can't tell you anything"

"I will understand if you don't want to answer this.... but just between you and me, can you tell me why you aren't saying anything?"

America turned back to him and gave him a long stare as if examining if he can trust him or not. He looks back to the ceiling and runs a hand through his sandy blonde hair then keeps it there. After a deep breath he answers "It will put everyone in danger, I don't want any of them getting hurt because of me... or at all for that matter" he made sure to play the pronoun game as to not give anyone away.

Steve gave him an understanding look, he knew how that felt. "Are you talking about your family?"

America chuckled "you could say that, I am 'related' to some of them"

They continued to talk as if they were old friends, which technically they were, though of course America continued to use pronouns instead of actual names when telling a story about something stupid him and his friends or family did.

------------ Meanwhile, Tony was getting ready for a business meeting, he may be Ironman but he is also Tony Stark and had a company to run. This time it was a arranged meeting with some powerful Chinese guy who wanted to invest in some of his stuff, as well as arrange to sell some of his. He never met or even heard of the guy before so he was a little sceptical, then again he never bothered to catch up on people so it didn't really suprise him. From what he knew his name was Wang Yao, first name Yao last name Wang, he made a mental note that Chinese names are reversed. He was informed that he would arrive with a body guard and his adoptive younger brother from Japan.

Few hours prior
Since England had the most experience as a spy out of them he was the one who arranged the plan. Usually such a stunt would take days even weeks to set up, but they were nations, they had connections *cough*Italianmafia*cough*. Therefore China was arranged a fake profile as a technology and weapon merchant, just in case they decided to search him up, all of that would automatically be deleted later. As was Japan and Russia as a professional body guard and Yao's younger brother. The idea was that China would keep Tony occupied and slip in a chip that would temporarily disable the towers detecting mechanisms, after that Japan would excuse himself to go to the 'restroom' but actually go looking for America. Russia was there in case things got messy and Germany would be there getaway helicopter pilot. The Italies stayed behind and kept an eye on the security cameras which their mafia gladly hacked for them. France was ordered to stay and look after Canada who despite having already woken up, was still in poor condition and required supervision. Prussia was put near the area incase they needed extra support and England looked over the whole thing since he was the one who planned it.

On paper easy. In practice, not so much.

---------------------

Tony stood and watched on the roof as the large military-looking helicopter landed. He stepped forwards and started walking towards it as a rather short male with long dark brown hair stepped out. Unlike usual Yao kept his hair down and put on a hat that would partially cover his eyes. The clothes he wore were fancy and looked expensive, what Tony didn't know was that they were comfortable and good for fighting in. Then out stepped another short male, also wearing expensive looking clothes, however they were a lot less fancy then the Chinese mans and looked more like a uniform, he even had a katana strapped to him and Tony was about to assume he was the bodyguard because of that, until Ivan stepped out with a dark uniform on and an earpiece. He towered over both the males, to be honest Tony thought he probably would of also towered Thor who was the tallest out of the Avengers.

Even though the bodyguard let off a very scary aura Tony still wasn't hesitant to approach his guests and even strike up a conversation when leading them to the meeting room. Though Yao answered his questions very bluntly and his brother was still to say a word.

"Not very talkative are you guys?"

"This is a business meeting Mr.Stark, I don't have time to waste by being immature" Yao replied coldly, lightly lifting his head so that Tony could finally see his face from under that hat, and god was he surprised at how young he looked, maybe not as young as the kid but he definitely wouldn't shoot above 25. Terribly young to be as powerful as he was told he was.

Yao took the chance when Tony was concentrated on examining his face to subtly attach the chip to a computer as they walked past it, he made sure to put it in a rather unnoticeable place. Ivan even took courtesy of standing in such a place as to block the view of anyone behind them.

Once in the meeting room Yao and Tony started talking business. After about 20 minutes Ivan received a message through his earpiece that the detecting mechanisms have been successfully disabled and made the pre-established gesture of pulling his scarf up his face to signal to Kiku that it's safe to go. He politely excused himself, which was actually the only time Tony heard him speak, and left the room.

"Are you sure you need that sword with you?" Tony raised a brow.

Kiku stopped just before leaving through the door and calmly replied "Unrike my brother I don't have a bodyguard, I rather keep this with me if that is ok with you."

He raised a brow at him but otherwise dismissed it. He wouldn't have been the first person to walk around with a weapon in Stark tower, and in any case he had enough faith in his security systems that he didn't really need to worry. "Whatever."

Kiku nodded and left the room, when he was sure the door was shut and he was far away from other people he pulled out a earpiece from his pocket and put it on.

"Feri? Fericiano do you hear me?" He made sure to use human names just in case someone was listening.

"Loud and-a clear" came the reply from the bubbly Italian.

"Is there any prace you would suggest me searching first?" He asked as he made his way to the staircase, there would be less people using the stairs if any at all considering the size of the building.

"Hmm me and fratello looked at-a all the cameras and non of the rooms look to-a suspicious to-a me" there was a short silence before Lovino's voice came through.

"I took a look at the blueprints, there are rooms in the building that don't have-a camera's, I would suggest going to the very-a bottom basement layer"

"Oh yeah, that-a does look a little bit like a prison room-"

"Shut up-a idiota and concen-"

Japan cut them off before their arguing could blow out his ear drums and started to hastily almost sprint down the stairs, he wasn't even gonna question how they got a hold of the blueprints. The building was tall and a normal person would get tired by the first few floors, but being a nation he had a lot more stamina even if he was a little older, this wasn't even a workout for him and he ran down the stairs without breaking a sweat.

Luckily the meeting room was low to the ground anyway, but that might prove a problem when having to get back up with America, especially if a alarm went off. He would just have to try and avoid that scenario. When he made it to the basement layer everything suddenly became eerily silent and he found himself in a corridor full of locked mechanical doors.

"Alright-a Kiku we lost sight of you, if you are in a corridor full of doors go-a to the last one, it looked the most-a suspicious to me" Italy may be a very carefree nation but at times like these he was very capable of proving himself useful. Especially if put in positions behind the scenes.

Japan answered with a blunt ok and went over to the door. Surprisingly it was unlocked, someone must have forgot to lock it. He walked into a room with a few different types of cells, he made sure not to make any noise. At the end of the room he saw America behind bars but in front of him there was a man in a blue uniform talking to him. Kiku quickly hid behind a corner and when he looked round it he made brief eye contact with Alfred who then broke it and continued to talk to the man as if he saw nothing.

Things may have just complicated themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
91.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
248K 511 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
14.3K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..