My Devotion To You [Komahina...

Av KittyAngora

How can love give us that warm, bubbly feeling? There are different versions or scenarios of how we meet our... Mer

Heavy Burdens Off Their Chests
Lovesick
I'm Sorry, But I Love You
Staggering Through Twilight Hours
Imprisoned Within Desire
Relationships Are Complicated
The Haunted House
Knight in Shining Armor
Falling for You
For You, Anything
Love Nest
'Til Death Do Us Part
Love as Sweet as Honey
Complete and Utter Devotion

An Idiot in Love

9.2K 341 1.1K
Av KittyAngora

CRASH

Hajime Hinata crashed into the small wooden table. He winced from the bruise forming on his upper arm.

TAP TAP TAP

Hajime gasped before quickly stumbling onto his feet. His footsteps were coming closer.

"Hey, Nagito," Hajime slowly walked backwards to the door, "Can't we just talk about this?"

No response came from the other boy. Hajime began to sweat nervously as Nagito strode closer.

"Nagito," Hajime begged, "Please put the knife down."

Just as Hajime reached for the doorknob, Nagito lunged at him.

SLAM

The door quickly slammed shut and Hajime bolted away from the cottage. Ignoring the angry cries, Hajime frantically knocked on a friend's door.

"Hajime, did you need something?"

Hajime grabbed Peko by her shoulders, "I'm being hunted down and I need your help."

Peko's eyes narrowed as she unsheathed her sword, "Where are they?"

CREEEAAAK

"Peko," Mahiru opened the door wider, "Who're you whispering to?"

Mahiru looked directly ahead, "Hajime, this is Girls' Night. Go bother Peko tomorrow."

"An assassin has attempted to take Hajime's life."

"Oh, really?" Mahiru rolled her eyes, "Come on in and tell the rest of us about your so-called escape"

A few minutes later...

"....And that's what happened."

"Hold on," Hiyoko said munching on cookies, "What else happened?"

"Huh?"

"You said Nagito came at you with a knife and you barely escaped. Then, what happened?

Hajime huffed, "I'm sorry if my near death experience wasn't exciting enough."

"What she's asking is what happened before he attacked you," Chiaki paused, "...I think."

"Everything was fine before that happened."

Ibuki plopped onto the couch, "Ibuki wants you to think like totally hard! What happened before that?"

"I crashed onto a table if that helps."

"How? Nagito's really weak. I know cause I challenged him to a fight and he fell once I pushed him," Akane interjected.

Hajime frowned, "Don't go pushing Nagito."

"Umm, I think his strength is just a little below average," Mikan continued, "He's quite healthy, physically speaking. Although, his immune system is weaker than most."

"Leave it to the Ultimate Nurse to know her patients!" Akane laughed and patted Mikan's back.

"He isn't frail, but I wouldn't suggest pushing him."

"Nagito didn't push me," Hajime informed them, "I forgot to tie my shoes and fell."

"Of course, an idiot like you would forget."

Sonia clapped her hands together, "Hajime, could you walk us through everything that happened while you were with Nagito tonight?"

"Sure."

30 minutes earlier...

"That movie was really tragic," Nagito sighed, "For her to realize her true love, only for the man she loved to lose his memory."

"We could watch another movie if you want, Nagito," Hajime smiled at pouting white-haired boy, "We should end our date on a positive note."

"No need to worry about me," Nagito frowned, "I'm sure there's far better uses of your time than spending time with me."

"20 Questions!"

"Huh?"

"We'll ask each other questions so we can know each other better!" Hajime confidently smiled, "I remember reading in the library that communication is the key to a successful relationship."

"Relationship?" Nagito blushed, "You want to be in one with me?"

"Why else would I want to date you?" Hajime raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just play the game," Nagito refused to meet Hajime's glaze, "I should warn you though, I might win due to my luck."

Hajime scoffed, "It isn't that type of game. Your luck won't determine if you'll win or lose."

Nagito's interested was piqued, "I'd like to know even more about you! What's your favorite color?"

"Green."

"What luck! We share a favorite color. Perhaps it's destiny that we-,"

End of Flashback...

"Hajime, perhaps you could skip to what happened a few minutes before you crashed onto the table," Sonia suggested.

"Well, before that..."

10 minutes earlier...

"Um, Hajime..." Nagito looked at him nervously.

"Yeah?" Hajime currently browsed through the movie menu screen.

"What do you like about my appearance?"

"Your appearance?" Hajime scratched his head, "Like how you look?"

"Y-yeah," Nagito took a breath, "What do you think?"

"Well..." Hajime trailed off, "I guess you're okay."

"I-I'm okay?" Nagito tried to pry further, "Isn't there anything about me that you find significant?"

"Not really, there isn't anything that stands out."

Nagito got off of the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

"Don't forget to add some butter to the popcorn!" Hajime called out over his shoulder.

'Hmm, I wonder what's taking so long,' Hajime thought as he heard footsteps behind him.

"There you are! I was beginning to worry that you got lost in there!" Hajime turned around, "Nagito, what're you doing with that knife?"

End of Flashback...

"Wait, did you actually tell Nagito that he looked okay?" Hiyoko asked baffled.

"I don't get the problem here..."

"No wonder he's attempting to assassinate you," Peko glanced at her e-Handbook, "By the way, it appears he's heading this way."

"Here?! How does he know where I am?"

"There's a student tracker in all of them," Mahiru glared at Hajime's panicked face, "It's your fault for being insensitive. If you don't want to be murdered, you better fix it."

"Fix what?"

"Bye, Hajime!" Before he knew it, Hajime was outside of Peko's cottage.

'Well, they're no help,' Hajime thought as he walked back to his own cottage, 'Wasn't I worried about something? I guess it doesn't matter now-,'

"Hajime," a cold voice whispered right into his ear, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Gah!" Hajime jumped, "H-hey, buttercup," Hajime attempted to sweet talk Nagito, "I missed you so much. Did you do something with your-?"

Nagito's glare only intensified, "We didn't get to start our movie, Hajime."

"O-oh really? What's it about?"

"It's about a guy who pissed someone off and they never found his body the next day."

"Wow," Hajime gulped, "I could've sworn it was about a nice, happy couple that forgive each other for mistakes they've made."

"Wrong movie," Nagito held up the knife to Hajime, "You must be hungry. Come over, the popcorn is still warm."

"Thanks, but I already-,"

"Why were you at Peko's cottage this late at night?"

"It's not that late, Nagito. Lighten up," Hajime tried to back away from him.

"Get in the cottage, Hajime."

"W-why are you so mad? You seemed happy during the movie. What did I do?"

CRACK

Hajime swore he heard something right at that moment and began to look for the source.

Nagito sighed, "Am I so revolting that you can't bear to look at me, Hajime?"

"Huh? Why would you be revolting?"

"When I asked you what thought of me, you told me my appearance was 'okay' and nothing about the way I look is important to you."

'Crap,' Hajime thought. He practically insulted Nagito when that was the complete opposite of his intention.

"Nagito, I used that word because I didn't know what the exact words are to use."

"You can at least try."

"You're not okay, good, or fine. You're practically perfect. There's no specific trait I like about you because I love everything about you. You're beautifully brilliant and it's captivating to see you solve puzzles. You compare yourself to corpse, but that's not true. Your skin is practically porcelain and your eyes can rival emeralds. Nagito, you-,"

"Enough!" Nagito covered his ears, "I don't wanna hear anymore! You're too embarrassing!"

"Embarrassing? You just said I insulted you!"

"And now, you're embarrassing me!"

"You're too moody," Hajime muttered under his breath.

"Come on," Nagito tugged on Hajime's tie, "We need to start our movie."

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

"As long as you don't embarrass me."

"Like picking you up?"

"Hajime," Nagito whined and stomped his foot.

Hajime only laughed, "You're such a kid, Nagito."

It was during the middle of the movie that Nagito asked, "Why would you think of such of thing?"

"Of what?" Hajime replied with his hand still in the popcorn bag.

"You know," Nagito's blush was hidden by the dark room, "Carrying me."

"Don't worry, I won't," Hajime smiled at Nagito, "Besides you're too heavy-,"

SLAP

"Ow! What was that for?!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 32
KOMAHINA FOCUSED. Takes place after the events of Danganronpa 2, everyone who died could be revived and Hajime and the others work hard to make it ha...
128K 4.2K 20
Nagito Komaeda was a seemingly normal teenage boy,but in reality he was the farthest thing from normal. He attends the infamous school, Hopes Peak Ac...
202K 7.5K 23
When you're trapped on the tropical Jabberwock Island with 16 other people and are forced to kill one another, not every day is sunny. But... the rig...
73.5K 2K 30
hajime slowly begins to realize that maybe he's not straight, which might get in the way of his current relationship. [ lower case intended ] [ spec...