The Fed Up Third

由 Shewdie

My Story. 更多

An Anime Group!
The Second Grade Stopper
The New New Girl
Two Bad B-Days (Part 1)
The Bad B-Day (Part 2)
Secrets
SHY???
Gaining Grounds
Guts
Rethinking
Note
The Last Straw (Fake)
A Leap
The End
Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Who The Fuck Am I?

My letter to sour milk

25 0 0
由 Shewdie

Dear Natalie,

I'm over you. You don't deserve my tears. You think you are making my life a living hell but really, you just helped me find real friends that wont hurt me. Normaly I would spend every night crying over you. But seeing you at school somehow helped me realize that you are nothing but a selfish person that cant help but try to make perfectly inocent people like me wanna die. But I don't anymore. Just like that song I sent to you. I don't see the point in pretending that I miss you, and miss what you would do and or say. I don't see the point in crying over salt water. So bye Natalie. 

Sincerely, Your old "friend"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
621K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!