Bad Boy's Babygirl✔ [Book 1]

By MJAshlin

"I won't ever let anyone hurt you." He whispered against my skin sending chills down my spine. I whimpered as... More

Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Last Chapter)
Sneek Peek of My Boss (Sequel)
Good Info About the Other Books
An Update

Chapter 12

114K 2.4K 654
By MJAshlin

"What is the mission?" I ask as I start putting the pepperoni on the top of the pizza. Dominic looks up from the oven sending me a small smile. I watch as he walks over and sits across the island from me.

"Uhm, well it's not really a mission. My father wants to retire and since I'm out of school he thinks I'm ready to be the leader of the mafia." He pauses and watches me place the pizza in the hot oven. "He's going to make me the official leader then I'm going to come back and he's going to stay in Little Russia to run our law firms."

I walk over washing my hands in the sink as he stares at me. Probably expecting something bad. "I didn't know you guys had law firms?" I reply as I dry my hands off with a hand towel. He smiles and his face turns red when I sit back down.

"Actually, my father started them for my mother. She loved being a lawyer." He chuckles and then scratches the back of his neck. Waiting for him to say something else I give him a small encouraging smile. I don't want him to be uncomfortable while he's talking about his family. "Once upon a time there was a lawyer who had a mafia leader as a client, they fell in love, she bailed him out and they had a son."

He ended his story with an awkward laugh. He seems embarrassed to talk about his mom but from what I've heard she was a wonderful woman. His dad always gets a goofy smile on his face when he talks about her and Nick and the guys get depressed but they say good things.

"What was your mother's name?" I push. I don't want to make him angry but no one will really tell me anything about her. It's like they don't want me to know because of some scary reason or maybe they don't want me to know because they're still sore about it.

It's possible that she died or left them. The way everyone talks about her I assume she died. If she left them I'd expect them to be mad at her at least a little bit but everyone gets all gushy when someone mentions her. If Dominic doesn't want to talk about her I won't make him, but I do want to know about her.

"Another time, sweetheart." He mumbles depressingly as he leans across the island and kisses my forehead. I silently huff but nonetheless I comply. I'm not going to push him too far. I'll wait until he wants to tell me.

I watch as he looks at the remaining time on the timer then he looks at the pizza. He wasn't lying when he said he'd make me a stuff crust and I am so hungry I'm pretty sure I'm drooling.

Kinda funny though, we had to make a huge pizza for everyone to eat. I had trouble picking it up to put in the oven. From what Dom told me it'd be him, Edward, Nick, Darry, David, Alex, Ross, Jeremy, and me. He has a huge oven so it fit but it's going to take forever for it to bake.

"What do you want to do for the next twenty minutes?" Dominic turns and starts walking over to me. I think for a minute but all I really want to do is run around my room and scream. "Did you even see the secret desk and drawer I built into your bookshelf?" He chuckles and pulls me to my feet.

"What?" I almost scream and bolt upstairs. I burst into the room and start looking at the bookshelves. Dominic strolls in behind me, walks over to one and pushes a button. A desk top rolls out, then he pulls on the shelf below it reveling a drawer with my laptop plugged into the charger and another charger for my phone. I walk over and start looking through it.

Before I knew what he was doing he pushed a button on the side of the shelf which pushed out a foldable chair. He folded it and placed it in front of me. "I figured you'd want a space to draw or something." He says as he wiped off the desk top. "I had most of these things custom made for you."

"Thank you, Dom." I whisper as I stand on my tip toes to kiss his jaw. He smiles down at me and runs one of his hands through my hair. "How much did all of this cost anyways?" I ask looking through the room. I make my way to the fridge and pull out two Starbucks coffees.

"About $60,000 dollars." He shrugs his shoulders as I almost have a heart attack on the floor. "The custom bookshelves, the window, clothes, makeup, and the books were the most expensive. That's including the desk, chair, drawer, and fridge. The rest was just pocket change."

"I don't want you to spend money on me like that." I say as I hand him a Starbucks. "That's too much for a room." I mumble. He takes a drink and laughs.

"That's not very much money, mini." He sits on my bed that probably costs $2,000. "You need to get used to me spending that kind of money on you." I walk over and sit on the desk chair that's surprisingly comfortable.

"Dominic, you can't just spend money on me like that." He looks at me like that's the dumbest thing I've ever said. My phone suddenly starts ringing on the bedside table. I jump up to grab it seeing it's Ashton who's calling.

"Hey, Ash." I answer looking at Dominic. He rolls over and lays on his stomach digging his face into my pillows. "Yeah I'm coming to work tonight." I pause to listen to Ashton. "Yeah just a little fever. I'll see you tonight. Bye." I hang up and walk over to Dominic sitting next to him I begin playing with his hair.

"I have to work tonight," I mumble leaning down to kiss his head. He groans while rolling onto his back, laying halfway on me. "I know, it's so terrible." I laugh at him.

"I want to take care of you woman. Why won't you just let me take care of you?" Dominic whispers the last part as he reaches up to caress my face. "You don't have to work, I can pay for everything you'll ever need or want. I can make you happy." He mumbles just below his breath still loud enough where I can hear him.

"Maybe one day, Dominic." I bite my lip and lean into his hand. "I don't want to live in your home and not be able to pay for my own things." He gives me a sad smile.

"I can give you all the money you want and you can give it back to me." He offers making me laugh and shake my head. "I want to take care of you." He groans.

"One day, Dom." I whisper while leaning down to kiss him. "One day." With that I finally press my lips to his feeling him smile against my lips. He pulls me into his lap making me straddle him then he hugs me tightly.

"I want it to be now, mini bear." He digs his face into the crook of my neck. I hug him back just as tight and place my chin on top of his head. "Why won't you let people take care of you?" He asks looking up at me with big eyes almost if he's begging for the truth.

"I guess it's because I've always taken care of myself. It makes me feel selfish if I let people take care of me." I answer honestly. He shakes his head and puts his face back into my neck.

"Let me take care of you." Just as I'm going to tell him okay someone knocks on the door. Before I can get up to answer it Dominic's already screaming "What!?"

Darry pops his head in the door immediately forming blush on his face. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting, your father would like all of us to gather at the dinner table for dinner." We say okay to him and he leaves us alone in my room.

"Okay, I guess." I answer before I get off of Dominic. He looks up at me with hopeful eyes probably expecting me to explain why I said okay.

"You mean okay to letting me take care of you?" He asks because I didn't say anything else. I laugh at him because of how excited he is and I nod. "Yes!" He literally screams picking me up and spinning me around while kissing me hard.

"I guess I'll quit my job tonight, but at the end of my shift. It's the end of the week so I'll get my full paycheck because my boss refuses to not pay me." Dominic gives me a questioning look. "He likes me, he wants me to keep working there so I could not show up to work and he'd still pay me."

"I'll murder him." Dominic says with the happiest smile on his face. "Let's go eat dinner." He kisses me again.

"If you want to go eat dinner you'll have to stop kissing me." I whisper against his lips. He says something like 'oh yeah?' "Oh Mr. Bad Boy, if you tease me I don't know if I can control myself." I whisper teasingly into his ear and run out of the room. I can hear him chasing behind me, all through the house. We both burst into the dining room swinging the door open so hard that when it hit the wall the huge diamond chandelier shook.

Everyone at the table looks at us in shock but Edward has a small smirk on his face. Dominic and I walk slowly to our seats with embarrassing smiles on our faces. Darry whispers something to Nick and they start laughing like schoolgirls.

"Okay, let's eat." Edward says, passing pizza to all of us. "Now we have to talk about things." He announces after everyone has food. We start eating as he speaks. "Dominic, myself, and also most of our men are going to Little Russia tomorrow around five or six o'clock. Darry you will be staying behind with Mina, as going to Little Russia will be too dangerous for her to come, you will be her protector." Darry smiles and nods at me, I return it.

"Mina, there will be money put into your bank account in case there's anything you'll need during the three days we're gone." He pauses to look at Nick who's making faces at Darry. "Dominic, myself, and the men will be right by the phone if you are in any danger or you just want to talk." I nod and thank him. "Darry, you need to be right by the phone as well in case something goes wrong there." Darry nods to him. "That's all I can think of," Edward finishes off his speech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
286K 5.2K 116
"W-What are you doing?" I say breathing heavy. His hand starts sliding up my thigh while one of his hands grip my waist dominantly keeping me locked...
1.3M 34.5K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...