Makarovs New Student

By AngelHall6

One day a little girl was dropped off on the steps of the fairy tail guild, Angelina was only 8 at the time... More

Welcome to Fairy Tail
A New Family
A New Family Pt. 2
Going away
Mount Hakobe
Hargeon Harbor
Jigoku Island
The Festival
Her Powers
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
Only A Short Job, I Promise
Raitoningu Temple
Impaitent
These tears
New...
Finally
Their Adventures
The Harvest Festival
Ms. Fairy Tail Contest
Trapped
Big Meanie Weenie

Kaze Valley

162 4 0
By AngelHall6

*Angelina's POV*

As we near Kaze Valley, I place my hand just outside my cloak only to feel the wind whipping against it harshly. As I go to take another step forward the black cat I know and love flies directly on my face. "A-ah! I'm sorry Ange-sama! It's just hard for me to fly here!" Eve apologizes embarrassed.

"It's fine Eve, here climb in my cloak and hang onto my waist, that way the wind won't hit you," I open my cloak which the small cat climbs into, I feel her tiny paws gripping my waist like I instructed. She may have a cloak of her own, but she's so tiny I'm not surprised the large gusts of wind affected her like that. Yami looks over at me, a few strands of her hair that's peeking out of her cloak flies around in the wind. 

"Ange-sama, what are Eve and I going to do while you're meditating? It doesn't look like there's any place to stay here," she asks looking around nervously, we're on top of one of the hills that lead into the actual valley, and she's right, there's no hotel or anything she and Eve could stay at while I'm gone. 

"It looks like you're both going to have to camp by yourselves, I'm sorry Yami," I look down at the little girl apologetically and her eyes widen in fear. 

"Wh-what if those mean people come back and try to hurt us again?," Yami whimpers. 

I bend down so I'm at her eye level and gently tuck her loose piece of hair back in her cloak, "then you try to fight, I've seen you use your powers Yami, you're strong, and if you really feel you can't beat them, then run, run as fast as your little feet can carry you and get me out of my meditation and I'll beat the fudge out of them, okay?!," I smile brightly and Yami smiles back. 

"Okay, Ange-sama!," Yami giggles and wraps me in a tight hug. 

I hug her back for a moment, then stand. "Let's go find a better place for you guys to camp," we head back into the forest a few feet and eventually come across a small meadow there's, barely wind here and it's pretty secluded with lots of trees surrounding it. Also, a small pond is at one edge of it, which means the girls have a source of food in case they run out. Eve climbs back out of my cloak and onto Yami's shoulder looking around happily. 

"It's purrfect!" she exclaims. 

"Glad you think so, remember how to set up everything Yami?," Yami nods happily in reply and I give her my backpack which has the tent we've shared whenever we've had to camp, the canteen I bought from that shop, and the food leftover from that man from Jigoku Island, plus any berries and herbs we've collected. "I'll be right back with firewood," I call as she starts setting up, going into the forest I begin picking up twigs and any broken branches I can find, I don't know how long I will be in meditation for so I want to make sure Yami will have everything she needs while I'm gone. I collect as many branches and twigs as my arms can carry and go back to the camp, Yami has set up the tent, made a ring of rocks for the fire, and Eve is fishing, I nod in approval and place the wood down, picking up appropriate pieces I make a small teepee in the ring of rocks made out of the wood and some tall dry grass, and spark it using my magic. The whole thing goes a flame, warmth radiating off of it immediately. 

Yami's head peaks out of the tent and her eyes light up seeing the fire, she exits the tent walking over. "Great job Ange-sama!," she beams looking at the fire. 

"Great job to you to Yami, you did awesome setting up camp," I appraise. 

"Thank you!," I nod and grin. 

"Looks like you're all set here, guess that means I have to get going, I'll be back as soon as possible, I promise," Yami wraps her arms around me in another hug and I, of course, hug her back. 

"I know! Good luck Ange-sama! I'll miss you!" she says before pulling away. 

"I'll miss you too, bye Yami, bye Eve!," I call waving to the fishing kitty. 

"Bye Ange-sama!," she calls back then turns to fish more, chuckling I go back to the valley.

I finally make it to the center of the valley, as I take off my cloak I have to grip it extremely tightly so that it doesn't fly away. My hair whips around my head and I grit my teeth willing myself to stay put, I sit down and will vines to come up from the earth and grab my cloak, and anchor my legs and torso to the ground.  I grow another small vine and rip it from the ground, using it to put my hair up to stop it from whipping around so harshly.  The wind screams in my ears as I shut my eyes slowly fading into meditation.

***************************************************************************************

Air, air is life and movement.  Life because without the air we wouldn't be able to breathe and life here on Earthland wouldn't exist. Movement because with air comes, the wind, and with the wind comes movement. The wind moves the sails on ships and can help birds fly. It can also represent the everlasting change everyone goes through every day like the wind is changing every day, going strong or weak, changing directions.

Opening my eyes I'm surprised that I no longer feel the ground beneath me.  Looking down in shock I see that I'm FLOATING ON A SPIRAL OF WIND?! SINCE WHEN CAN I DO THIS?! The winds of the Valley are still howling against my ears and my hair, which is still up in a pony tail, is whipping around slapping my neck every so often. I look at the spiral and concentrate it lifts me higher, this, this is so cool! Very carefully I attempt to stand on my small tornado that is lifting me in the air, after almost falling, twice if I may add, I'm able to stand straight balancing on the wind. I beam holding back my laughter so not to lose concentration. Using more magic power I manage to get the tornado to fly higher so I can see the entire Valley. 

Looking around I recognize a lavander cloak I can only say is Yami. She's jumping around pointing at me at something in her cloak, which I can only guess is Eve.  Concentrating once again I move the small tornado towards the girls, this is so amazing! Tornado travel! Who would have thought of this?! When I reach the girls I shrink the tornado again until it completely disappears. My feet padding against the ground lightly as I stop in front of them.  Yami looks up at me from under her cloak hood, her big eyes sparkling in excitement. "That was amazing Ange-sama! I've never seen magic like that before!," squeals Yami as she hugs me tightly.  I chuckle patting her covered hair lightly. 

"And I've never attempted a spell like that before, I'm glad I know I can do that now though because it will make our travels to the last place easier, which means we'll be able to go home soon!," I beam, my heart racing at the thought of seeing Gray, Erza, Natsu, Elfy, Mira, Master, and all the others again, before they all expected no less. Maybe even Yami, Eve, and I, can make it home before the Harvest Festival and we can be apart of the Fantasia Parade, and I can participate in the Miss Fairy Tail Contest. 

"Yeah! That means when I fly, you guys can fly too!," Eve cheers peeking her little head from out of Yami's cloak. 

"Mm hm, hey, how long was I in meditation for?," I ask curiously on how long I left the girls alone.

"2 weeks and 4 days," answers Yami, Eve nods in agreement. 

"Oh! Wow, I'm so sorry guys, that's a lot longer than I thought that would take, are you guys alright? Did any bad guys attack or did you ever run out of food?," I question worriedly now scanning her face and neck for injuries. 

"Don't worry we're fine," assures Yami, "the worst thing that happened was a big bunny chased Eve around, but that was more entertainment than it was dangerous."

"Entertainment for YOU! That thing could have killed me if I didn't fly away!" whines Eve from inside her cloak.

I burst out laughing at the girl's silliness, of course, something like that would occur.  "Come on, let's go back to camp," I giggle gently placing my palm against Yami's back and we all walk back. 

"Okay! Where are we going next?," once we're out of the windy valley Eve climbs back out of Yami's cloak and flies over to my shoulder. 

"Raitoningu temple, the temple of lightning," I hum, lightning will probably be the most painful and hardest to connect with.  Because unlike with all the other elements while I'm in meditation my body is likely to be struck multiple times by the lightning, instead of the lightning just surrounding me. I'm honestly a little scared for my final destination. 

***************************************************************************************

A/N: 

Hey, guys! Angel here! I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for all the votes on my story! I also really like reading your comments so please leave tons okay?! They really motivate me to work on my story which I tend to have trouble with sometimes... 

So just leave a ton of comments whether it be something you guys find funny or a little criticism idc! Thanks a bunch once again and I hope you're enjoying the story so far! 

~Angel :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
209K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
14.3K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...