Dads best friend...

By scofieldsnart

Based on the mini four part imagine series I have in my one-shots and Wentworth Miller imagine book. The tit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 11

2.9K 107 18
By scofieldsnart

HAPPY NEW YEAR X
HAVE A BLESSED YEAR ALL MY READERS!

I PLANNED TO PUBLISH THIS WHOLE BOOK BY THE END OF 2017 AS IT IS ALREADY COMPLETED AND THERE IS CHAPTERS JUST LYING THERE, IN MY EDIT SECTION.

THAT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE DUE TO READERS INACTIVITY.

LETS HOPE THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT! TO HELP I HAVE SET TWO NEW RULES.

⚠️
No longer publishing imagines until they have over 100 read and 10 or more votes.
⚠️

Y/N's POV

Eventually everyone stopped bothering with knocking and a few hours later Emma returned home. She came straight to my room and I let her in. Went was stood outside shocked, he couldn't understand why I'd let her in but not him.

"The guys were saying you were crying, is everything okay?" She asks me and I can't help but cry again. "What's wrong?" She asks me and I sob harder. "It's just, what you told me, about all of that, back when we were shopping. I wish I had a mum." I cry, lying, the truth is, her being a mother is eating at me alive.

"Is that it?" She sadly laughs and I cry more. "You are such a beautiful woman. Your mother would be so proud of you. I can promise you, I'm not your mother, but if you ever want or need something, I'm prepared to be your mum for you." She smiles and I cry harder, her hand stroking the hair out of my face.

"Did you go to the doctors?" I ask, gulping as I mentally prepare myself for the worst news possible. "No, I got the dates mixed up, it's next Thursday." She laughs and I calm down. "Oh." I hiccup and she laughs.

"Enough crying, let me comb your hair." Emma smiles and I pass her my comb. "You're going to look gorgeous on your birthday night. Jack is going to be drooling all over you." She smirks and I flinch. "Did I say something wrong?" She whispers, in case anyone is listening outside and I sigh.

"I don't have feelings for him anymore." I whisper and Emma carries on combing my hair waiting for me to explain. "There's this guy." I speak. "Isn't there always a guy with us girls." She smiles and I do too. "But he's already taken." I whisper and Emma gasps giggling. "Like an affair?" Emma laughs, pushing the comb through some of my knots and I shake my head.

"More like a fling, reunited. High school fling, then when I came back, after college, he was even better." I smile and Emma giggles. "If he's taken, kick his girl out of the picture." She laughs and I smile. "That's what I'm trying to do." I whisper and Emma chuckles, completely oblivious.

"For what it's worth, I think you should break up with Jack before things turn ugly." Emma smiles and I shrug my shoulders. "He's really good to me, he doesn't deserve that." I sigh and she does too.

"Well, that's love and lust for you. Completely two different things, but they both can destroy you, equally as hard." Emma glides the brush up and down my hair and I stay quiet.

"What's his name?" Emma pry's and I contemplate for a while.

"It doesn't matter. We're never gunna happen anyways." I exhale and Emma stops. A knock on the door interrupts us and Emma leaves allowing my dad inside.

"Miss your mum?" He frowns closing the door and I nod my head trying not to cry. When I come to think about it, I never really spoke about her to my dad ever. This is actually a chance to talk about her. I'm sure she'd have known what to do in my situation.

"And what triggered that." Dad smiles and I roll my eyes jokingly. "I'm getting old daddy, I just, my friends complain about there mums all the time, I never even met mine." A tear slips from my cheek and he pulls me in for a hug.

"Do you remember Anna, my best friend, her sister is pregnant." I carry on and he nods his head. "I'm going to have children one day, and it doesn't feel right to think, that I had a mum, who never got to experience all of that." I pour my heart out and dad's just sat quiet unsure of what to say.

"I killed my mum, didn't I?" I cry and my dad looks to me shocked. "You didn't kill your mum Y/N! Don't you ever dare say that again! I mean it, I won't speak to you if you ever do." He hushes me, hugging me tightly and I cry even more.

"Your mum chose to give birth to you, it was her own choice to exchange her life for yours. She knew the risks, she knew everything, but she chose to have you. And forced me to promise her, that you'd never blame yourself if she were to die." He says, new things I'd never known previously.

"She did not give her life up for you to say or even think such a thing ever. I have not loved you so blindly, given you everything you've ever wanted in life for you to turn around and tell me your life is unworthy. I never want you to say that again Y/N." Dad sighs and I smile sadly.

My father has given me everything in my life, but they're worthless, if he can't give me one final thing. His blessings. Nothing more. For Wentworth and I.

"So this was all over Anna's sister being pregnant?" Dad chuckles and I nod lying. "I think what you need is a visit to your aunts. Your mums family were always the best chefs. Comfort food at its finest." He laughs and I smile. "I can live with that." I laugh and pull the suitcase off the top of my cupboard.

"Can I leave tonight?" I ask and my dad frowns.  "You just got back, what about your birthday?" He asks and I think for a while. "Ill come back." I say and he gives in. "I'll drop you and Jack then." Dad says and I nod packing.

~~~

"What the hell are you doing?" Wentworth whisper yells at me, watching as Jack takes his and my bags down. "Let go of me." I snap back but he doesn't. "Let. Go." I speak a bit louder, struggling under his grip and he does.

"Y/N, sweetheart, where are you going?" Went sighs and I ignore him. I can't even look at him, he's too tempting. "Babe." He whispers, leaning his body weight over me, his sex pushed up against mine, our bodies trapped on the closed bedroom door.

"Stop." I whisper, feeling my stomach clench in lust. "Where are you going, baby?" He asks and I instantly flinch at the word. "Did Emma say something? Why are you acting like this since you got back? That stuff about your mum was bullshit, I know you." Wentworth looks me down in the eyes, breathing on me.

I start to cry again unable to help myself, my hearts just been broken and stomped all over, I can't wait to stuff my face in a box of tissues again. "Hey, baby." He whispers sincerely and I cry even more, his hands carefully rubbing my tears away.

"Let me fix the problem." Went smiles, pecking my forehead as I cry but I don't stop. "You can't." I cry and he looks to me worried. "Did, someone do something, has Jack done something to you?" He asks worried and I quickly shake my head.

"Y/N, tell me right now, or I'll knock his teeth out regardless." Went rages.

"Emma's pregnant." I snap finally exploding and Wentworth looks at me shocked.

"Impossible." He mumbles and I carry on crying. "She is. With your baby." I sob harder and Went hugs me, I hug him back, unsure if he'll try end things with me.

"You go spend some time with your aunt, I'll work something out." Wentworth whispers, his hands holding me tightly, my face squeezed up on his warm chest.

"You just, stop crying and enjoy yourself, okay?" Wentworth smiles at me and I nod my head. "Okay." I whisper, my heart hurting.

"I love you." I whisper into his chest and his heart beats faster than it already was.

"I love you too Y/N." Wentworth pecks my forehead sending me down. Watching from the window as my dad starts the car, driving away.

~xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 101
Preferences for the Prisonbreak crew; *Lincoln Burrows *Michael Scofield *Sara Tancredi *Theodore Bagwell *Fernando Sucre **Updating**
1.7K 96 27
Y/N comes to visit Central City to met an old friend. Barry Allen and Star Labs however, ends up also meeting Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold. He trie...
10.4K 203 16
"Today I signed the contract for another season of Prison Break. I'm not sure it's a great idea, but I need something new in my life. Being Michael S...
4K 74 10
A book full Tmnt x-reader one-shots, imagines, scenarios, short stories and more. Request and ideas are always welcome. Have fun & enjoy! (^ยท^) (I d...