Broken

By SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... More

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 15: Hopeless
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 45: My Baby
Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 51: Happy
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 36: Always Together

753 47 3
By SasuNaru20

Naruto got back home with both his friends waving to him, hollering that he should call and text them more. Nodding and waving back to his friends, Naruto strolled up the walkway and into the house. He knew something was wrong from that moment.

Madara was in the house when that man didn't have a key or knew of the place. How did he find them? He wanted to know. Then he noticed Itachi's face paler then normal with his hands gripping at something that was close to his body.

"What did you do to him?" Naruto screamed, rushing over and throwing himself onto the older Uchiha. This caused the man to pull away, falling to the floor along with Itachi falling onto the small coffee table. Looking down at the hands, they were red. "What did you do to him you bastard?"

"Taking back what's mine." Madara hissed, pushing the blond off him and raced out of the house. He'll finish the job sooner or later.

Forcing himself to get up, Naruto felt his knees aching from the rough landing the older Uchiha made him take but it didn't matter. With his breaths coming out in gasps and pants, Naruto raced over to Itachi who was still clutching whatever was in his hands.

Itachi's breathing wasn't even, he was also panting from the waves of pains that were rolling through his body. He wanted to know how his uncle – his estranged uncle – got into their home when all the doors were locked. He even made sure the basement door was locked with something heavy in front of it.

Feeling Naruto's touch, Itachi opened his squinting eyes to stare into the frightened blond's eyes. Reaching up, feeling his hand warm from his own blood, he touched the scarred cheek and smiled. "Get help."

Nodding, Naruto reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out before Itachi said something, "don't use that. I know I sound difficult with this but use the home phone."

Naruto raced toward the cordless phone and dialed the emergency number, putting it to his ear. He explained what happened, telling them to hurry because he didn't know how bad it was and scared to pull the blade out.

Watching the teen pace with his eyes on him, he could also see the tears welling up in the eyes that held his attention. Taking a deep breath, knowing it was a stupid idea but he had to, the injured Uchiha pulled the blade out from the wound that the man made. Letting it out in a hiss and pain intensifying slightly, he reached for something to keep the blood from flowing as it was now.

Naruto wanted to protest from what his love did but couldn't. He had to stay by the door for the paramedics which seemed to take forever to him. It had to be adrenaline that was making him feel that way. It had to be. Biting his thumb to keep his frightened tears back, Naruto paced a little more as he heard the distant sound of sirens along with the loud clap of thunder.

Throwing open the door, Naruto stared at the sky for a second then moved back into the house to watch over his lover.

Itachi answered the questions they asked the best he could but all he wanted to do was get to the hospital and out. He wanted to get into the stretcher himself but they wouldn't let him. Feeling them pick up on his body, he was put onto the white sheets while another worked on cutting his shirt so they could get a clear area to work with and to access the damage.

Naruto grabbed the keys of the Toy and followed after the vehicle that had his Uchiha in it. He wasn't sure if he should call his parents or anyone because Naruto didn't want to call Sasuke. It would be breaking the restraining order. Shaking his head, he put a little more speed to the car to keep up with the ambulance that was heading to the hospital. "Just be okay."

Itachi laid there, looking at the ceiling that was white much to his dismay. With oxygen on – he didn't see any point at it – he answered the questions they asked. They were going to start putting fluids in him which was right because he felt the rubber band cut into his arm to let them find a vein to work with.

"You'll feel a little pinch."

He nodded, feeling it, gripping the side bar of the stretcher. Shutting his eyes at the pain, it was erased a little when the rubber band was removed and the medics saying they'll give him a little morphine to ease the pain. Taking a breath through his nose and letting it out through his mouth, he felt the familiar burning sensation of the drug that killed pain for patients.

Blinking, Itachi moved his hand to hold the wound but it was batted away by one of the medics, making him grab at the rag that was a shirt. He wondered how Naruto was taking it since he was pregnant. Time could only tell.

Parking the car in the closest available spot, the blond raced toward the building where Itachi was loaded into with doctors surrounding him. Pushing himself to go faster, Naruto got beside Itachi and smiled. "I'm here."

The Uchiha nodded almost lazily, staring at him dully. Guess the drug was taking effect fully now. He could hear doctors shouting things at the nurses but didn't want to understand them. He knew he was stabbed and that it hurt like hell.

Naruto was stopped by one of the medics because he couldn't go any farther. "What are they doing? It doesn't require surgery."

"They need to find out if it hit any organs." The medica said, helping the blond sit down as he felt his knees grow weak.

He needed someone there to help him. Getting up again, he walked numbly outside, pulling out his phone and collapsed onto a bench. Dialing his mother's number, Naruto felt the tears come again. Hearing his mother's voice made it all fall, causing the teen to cry because of how scared he was. "Oka-san can you come to the hospital up here? Itachi-he . . ."

Hearing his mother ask what happened, Naruto bit his lip, trying to get the words to come out when he didn't want to say them. His mother asked again. "Itachi was stabbed!"

The phone went dead after that, telling him his mother was going to rush up and be with her son. They were going to drop everything and be there for their son and hope that nothing happened to the long-haired man.

Swallowing, Naruto closed his phone and went back into the building, sitting down in the waiting area where others were for different reasons. Looking up at the television, it was playing kid shows but it was all blurred to the blond that was crying. "Itachi ple-please be okay. Please, please."

Bowing his head and putting his hands together, he did a silent pray even if he wasn't the person to do so. If there was someone up there, then they would hear him. He didn't want his child to be growing up without his or her father. Taking a breath, Naruto got up, wiping at his moist eyes, strolling toward the vending machine.

Grabbing out the money he needed, he put it in and got a water. Taking a drink of it, he capped it in time because his mother came barreling in and hugging him.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I-I came home. He-he was standing there. Mada-Madara did it." Naruto stuttered, looking into the blue eyes of his mother but they didn't help. He also knew that this was going on then the police was going to be involved. He hated it when the law enforcement was involved.

Taking another drink, he saw a doctor come out the doors, looking around and strolling toward them. His hopes were up but dashed when the doctor bypassed them for someone else.

"Please." Naruto begged, looking to the ceiling.

"Is anyone with a man by the name Uchiha, Itachi?" Someone called, causing Naruto to run up to the doctor.

"How is he?"

"Stable, luckily he didn't get any organs hit. He has stitches in so he'll have to stay tonight so we can monitor him. If nothing goes wrong, then he'll be able to go home tomorrow." The doctor explained with a hand falling onto Naruto's shoulder. "You can go see him but he is under some pain killers."

Nodding, Naruto with his parents followed the man to the room where Itachi laid with his eyes closed. Speed walking over, Naruto grabbed a hold of the hand that didn't have any needles in it.

"Naruto remind me never to hold a knife." Itachi slurred a little as he tossed his head over to stare at the teen.

Nodding, Naruto laughed a little when someone walked into the room.

"I never thought I would see you here Itachi." The man said, staring down at him then went on checking vitals.

"Surprise Daichi." Itachi said, still looking at Naruto.

"Who's he?" Naruto questioned, using his head to point at the man that was in the room.

"Ex." Itachi answered then closed his eyes. Painkillers always wore him out more then other people. It made him go into a sleep like state if not sleep altogether. "Don't worry . . . Naruto . . . I still love you."

Nodding, Naruto watched the guy leave the room and turned his attention back to his lover. Taking a breath, he laid his forehead against the pale skin, hearing the sound of thunder again. Then he heard a couple of nurses saying that it was down pouring like there was no tomorrow but it didn't matter. He was going to stay with his Uchiha whether the nurses liked it or not.

"Can we ask a few questions or is Uchiha-san asleep?" Someone asked.

Turning around, Naruto shook his head which they nodded.

"May we ask you a few questions then?" Someone else inquired which drew Naruto away from his injured boyfriend. "What happened or were you home at the time?"

"I was out with friends because they wanted to tell me the news that I was going to be the best man for their wedding. They dropped me off and . . . I walked inside. Itachi was standing there with someone else and he didn't look . . . right. He was paler."

"Did you notice anything else?"

"He was holding onto something that the man used."

"Did you get any look at the man's face or was it someone that would want to harm Uchiha-san?" One of the officers asked, he wasn't sure who. It was a guy and girl team.

"I did. It was Uchiha, Madara." Naruto answered, remembering that face. He wouldn't get it out of his head since he knew that he was after the company.

"Thank you. We'll be back tomorrow before Uchiha-san leaves for his statements." The man said, with both of them walking away.

Getting back into the room, Naruto grabbed a hold of Itachi's hand, holding it there and hoped that nothing would go wrong. He didn't want anything to happen to the man that he cherished deeply even to the point he would risk his own life to protect him. He did that today by throwing himself onto Madara to get him away from his Uchiha. "I'll get back at you for it Madara in some way."

Wow. I don't think – maybe – Naruto would say those words. It depends. Please review

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.4K 15
What if Sasuke Uchiha the jock falls for Naruto uzumaki the nerd only to break up with him? What would happen if they meet years later but not only t...
36.9K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
250K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...
4.9K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...