Burn Bright (frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptee 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

3.3K 235 202
By iamcatastrophic

I pulled Gee closer, pushing him up against the wall. He let out a small gasp and kissed me roughly. I pulled away, resting my forehead against his.

"You've gotta head out, parents should be arriving soon," I whispered.

He kissed me again, tangling his hands in my hair. I moaned softly as I held his hips. We both pulled apart reluctantly and he gave me a small wave before walking out of my classroom.

Soon enough kids started walking in and I talked with the parents and everything. It was boring as hell if I'm going to be honest.

"So glad to hear our son is doing a good job," the mom said, whose name I've forgotten.

I smiled as the two walked off. I took a drink of coffee just as the next student sat down with his parents.

"Ryan," I said with a smile.

I shook hands with his parents and smiled.

"Well, we're sure Ryan has a good review, he's pretty quiet," Mr. Ross said.

"He is but he's a very good student," I said. "He's got an A- in the class."

"Not bad," Mrs. Ross said.

"And he's kind and always works well with the other students," I said.

They nodded and we talked about him for a bit before they left. About an hour later I felt my breath catch in my throat as Gee walked up with his parents. Oh god, who knows how awkward this is going to be.

"Hello, Mr. Iero," Gee said.

I gave a small nod in reply, shaking hands with his parents.

"We heard you're Gee's favorite teacher," Mrs. Way said.

I looked at Gee with raised eyebrows and he blushed.

"Why is that?" She asked. "We only wonder because Gee doesn't typically like his teachers all that much."

"I guess I'm just really nice," I said. "And Gerard is a very good student, he's got good grades and is always very focused in class."

"What about the other students?" His mom asked. "Don't the other kids make fun of him for his skirts? His father and I think he should wear pants."

Gee gave me a pleasing look and I bit my lip.

"No one makes of him," I lied. "Everyone loves him. They think wearing the skirts is courageous."

Maybe I was stretching it a little thin but I couldn't help it. Maybe if they see the other kids don't care then they won't mind either.

"A-are you sure? Don't they think it's weird?" Mr. Way asked.

"No, it's not weird," I denied.  "It's normal, he dresses how he likes to dress and everyone understands that."

Damn, this lie just keeps on stretching.

"Well, I, uh, I guess that's good," Mrs. Way said.

I showed them his last paper, that he had gotten full points on.

"Good job, sweetheart," Mrs. Way said, kissing Gee's cheek as he smiled proudly.

The day seemed to drag on but finally all the parents left. I waited at my place until seven when Gerard still didn't come over. He told me he would, he never even texted me.

I headed out towards the dorms, biting my lip as I looked around. Thankfully no one was around as I headed down to Gee's dorm, most everyone was at dinner. I knocked on the door and it was quiet for a moment before Ryan opened it.

"He's been in bed all day since his parents left," Ryan said.

"Let me talk to him," I said. "Why don't you go down and grab dinner for yourself?"

Ryan nodded and headed out as I went in and shut the door. I looked at Gee's bed and saw a lump under his blanket.

"Gee," I whispered. "Come on, baby, come out and talk to me."

"No," he grumbled.

"Alright, I guess I'll just have to come in there then," I said.

I kicked off my shoes, pulling off my jacket and tie. I crawled under the blanket with him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey there, baby boy," I whispered.

I kissed his cheek and he pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," he muttered.

I snuggled up close to him, hugging him tight.

"Come on, princess, tell me what's wrong," I said.

"Nothing," he repeated.

I hugged him tight, kissing his cheek. We laid like that for a while before it began to grow hot.

"Baby, if you stay under here any longer then you're gonna suffocate," I said.

"Good," Gee mumbled. "I wish I would."

"No, baby boy, don't say that," I said. "What happened?"

I pulled the blanket off and he covered his face.

"Wh-what happened to your pants?" I asked. "Well, your skirt?"

He wasn't wearing his skirt, only his button up, tie, panties and socks.

"Princess, come on," I said. "Let's get dressed and head back to my place and we can just eat ice cream and talk."

I opened his dresser but frowned when I saw only pants. It was his dresser, his panties and sweaters were here.

"Your parents took all your clothes," I muttered in realization.

Gee cried, burying his face into the pillow.

"Come on, we'll go to the principle's office and see if they have any," I said.

I set a pair of pants next to him but he pushed them off the bed. I knew how he felt about pants, he hates them.

"Okay, I'll go and be right back, okay?" I asked.

Gee didn't reply and I kissed his forehead. I headed down to the office where Headmaster Carter was.

"Excuse me, sir, I was wondering if you had any extra uniformed skirts?" I asked.

"At this time of the year? No," he said. "We are going through the process of getting rid of things for summer. Why do you need it?"

"No reason, just curious," I said.

I walked out and sighed as I headed back across the campus.

"Hello, Mr. Iero," Jamia said.

I went to brush her off but thought of something. I looked at her, seeing that she was probably about the same size as Gee.

"C-can I have your skirt?" I asked.

"Oh, Mr. Iero, you can have anything," she said.

"No, I just...I need a skirt for another student," I said. "Can I please have one?"

She bit her lip for a moment before nodding. She lead me back to her dorm and I noticed the small smirk on her face.

"Why does she need a skirt?" Jamia asked.

I didn't say anything as we went up to her dorm room.

"She's my size?" She asked as she opened her dresser.

"Should be," I said.

I didn't want to correct the gender, then she'd know it was for Gee and I didn't want him being harassed for it.

"Is it for one of the scholarship girls and they can't afford one?" She asked.

"Don't mock them," I said. "They got into this school because they're actually smart, not their parents money."

Jamia stood up, tsking softly as she shook her head.

"Mr. Iero, I was going to just give you the skirt but not after that comment," she said.

"Come on, Miss Nestor," I said.

"Give me a kiss and I'll give you a skirt," she said.

"Miss Nestor--"

"One little kiss," she said. "And then your poor girl can get her skirt."

"I'm not going to kiss you," I denied.

"Then no skirt for you," she stated.

I shook my head as I thought about Gee. Poor little baby was curled in bed sobbing. I knew he wasn't going to leave his room unless he had a skirt, he needs one.

I gave her a tiny little peck on the lips that made my stomach churn uneasily. Jamia had the biggest grin on her face as she handed me the skirt.

"I swear if anyone finds out about this--"

"It'll be our dirty little secret," Jamia said with a smirk.

I walked back to Gee's dorm and saw he was back under his blanket.

"Princess, come here," I said. "I got you a skirt."

Gee didn't do anything for a moment before getting up. I helped get him dressed and smiled, wiping away his tears.

"See, it's gonna be okay," I whispered.

"They took them all," he mumbled. "All my skirts that I saved up all my money to buy them. They're all gone now."

"I'll buy you new ones," I said.

"You can't afford that," I mumbled. "Not on your salary."

"We will go to the second hand shop and buy you a bunch of skirts, okay? And then we'll go for ice cream and cuddle all night," I said. "How does that sound, baby boy?"

Gee nodded softly and I smiled.

"Can we go now?" He asked.

"Baby, you would need permission to leave campus," I said.

"We can sneak out," he said. "Ryan will cover for us."

I nodded, holding his hand. We snuck out and headed to town. We went to the second hand shop, where I had gone a couple times myself to get clothes. Gee picked out a couple skirts, nervously looking at the price tag every time.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

I paid for his skirts and smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I know it's not what you had before but it's something," I said when we got into the car.

"Thank you, daddy," Gee said. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'm sorry for being difficult earlier."

"Hey, don't worry about it," I said. "I would do anything for you, baby boy, I love you."

Gee looked up at me with watery eyes.

"You really mean it?" He asked.

"Of course," I said. "I love you so much, princess."

"I love you too, daddy," Gee said.

I leaned over, giving him a kiss.

"As soon as school ends we're gonna head back to New Jersey," I said. "We're gonna go stay at my mom's house and spend the summer going on cute little dates."

Gee smiled for the first time and I caressed his cheek gently. I'd do anything to keep him happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 76 14
---*(FINISHED) *--- Frank Anthony Iero has been expelled from basically every school in New Jersey. He's a quite, mentally and physically abused teen...
183K 7.1K 29
teacher gerard / student frank frerard fic
8.2K 128 19
you're in 12th grade, and you decided to take art classes where your art teacher is a young man who is also very handsome.
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...