Broken

By SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... More

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 15: Hopeless
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 36: Always Together
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 45: My Baby
Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 51: Happy
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved

1K 66 8
By SasuNaru20

Getting the take out and drinks, Naruto was heading home with the radio on, the channel changed. He'll change it back when he gets there. Smiling to himself, the blond couldn't wait to see his parents' faces when they see the place.

Hearing his phone vibrate on the passenger seat with the food and drinks, he glanced over but didn't grab it. It was restricted, so he didn't bother picking it up also he was driving. Stopping at a stop sign, Naruto glanced at it once more, seeing a new voicemail flash on it.

"When I get home, I'll see who it was." The Uzumaki mumbled to himself as he went off toward the new house.

Parking the car with it still running, Naruto grabbed his phone and dialed the password, putting it to his ear afterwards. Hearing the voice that made his heart ache, the sapphire eyes widened. Closing it, staring at nothing, Naruto shook his head. "No, Sasuke I won't. I have Itachi."

Grabbing the bags, Naruto walked in to see Itachi half asleep on the couch, his head tossed back. He wasn't sure what got into him but Itachi seemed different because of his hair wasn't tied up like usual. "I have the food."

Itachi jerked his head up, eyes opening slowly with a nod. Rubbing his eyes, the Uchiha pushed himself off the couch and into where the dining room was going to be at. Watching Naruto set the objects down and pulling them out of the bags. He yawned.

"Today's been a long day." Itachi announced, receiving a nod from the blond as he walked back into the room. Something seemed different to him for some reason. "Is something the matter?"

"A little . . ." Naruto trailed off, his teeth holding his bottom lip still so it wouldn't tremble. He couldn't believe that his ex – who he thought he could trust with all his heart – wanted him back even if he had a slut to take care of. Looking up into the raven eyes, he shook his head. "Sasuke called me with a restricted number. Said that he threw your uncle out of the house with help from the cops. He also wanted to talk to you about him."

Raising an eyebrow at his love's words, it sounded like Sasuke was trying to get back on Naruto's good graces so he can get back with him even if he was taken. Sitting down on a chair that wasn't cluttered, he sighed. "Why would he want to talk to me now? He hurt you and me in a way that it can't be forgiven. I know you still love him as a friend, I can see it in your eyes but he had a child."

"He might want to work in the company so he can support for the child. Yeah, I hate him for what he did but I can only be angry with it, not despise him for it. If it comes down to it, I want our kids to know each other." Naruto dreamed, smiling as he handed the herbal tea to his love along with what he ordered.

Clearing off a chair, Naruto sat down and started on his meal. While he thought of his past love, he also thought about other things. He was different from other men in a way. Yeah, he had a penis and was able to produce children but he also was different in another way. He could have a child; his parents told him when he started going through puberty. It was rare for some people to have it happen but he was one of them. For some reason, his sexual organs didn't develop fully into a male but left him with some essence of a female. It was confusing.

"Itachi, can I tell you something that I haven't told anyone?" Naruto asked, sticking his chopsticks into the rice that had beef in it. Looking up, he saw that he held the Uchiha's attention, waiting for him to finish chewing so he didn't cause him to choke.

"What is it Naruto-kun?"

"When I tell you, will you still love me?" Naruto asked, hoping that he'll answer it and be okay with the news. "When Oka-san was pregnant with me, I-I didn't develop fully. Believe it or not I can have kids like a woman at times. It depends. I don't have a period like women but I can bear children."

Blinking, Itachi stared at him, wondering why he was bringing it up now. Putting his hands on the table, Itachi rose from the table, strolling over to the blond. Grabbing him, Itachi held him, feeling the warm breath on his taunt stomach. "I don't care if you were born female or male or both. I'll still love you no matter what."

"My parents just tell me that I can't have kids so I don't think about it. It's weird when I think about it. It makes me feel unhuman when I truly am. No one else knows about it except the family. Now you know."

"I can't wait then. I won't have you until I marry you. I'm that kind of man and trust me, when it happens I can't wait for a child." Itachi whispered, running his piano fingers through the blond locks that was his love's. Sasuke didn't know of this which made it kinda weird.

"If I said I want you now, would you have me?" Naruto asked, looking up with his chin resting on the clothed stomach.

"It depends." Itachi said, hugging the blond then letting him go so they can continue eating.

Staring at the rice that was in his chopsticks, Naruto sighed. It felt like a weight was off his shoulders and was looking forward to what Itachi said. If he could hold a child to full term then maybe they can be a proper family. He couldn't wait to tell his parents.

Itachi took a drink from the can that held his tea, staring at the grin that came across the tanned face. Maybe, just maybe.

It might have turned weird but it's happened in history I think. So please review. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.3K 36
Sakura couldn't have children, so sasuke asked someone that could do the impossible. Naruto could give birth, and decides to help his former ex-boyfr...
110K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
524K 17.4K 40
Sasuke needs to find a mate, or else he will fall into a never-ending slumber. So Itachi goes in search of one, and finds a perfect mate for his brot...
261K 6.8K 40
੭୧ 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪, 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙭𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡...