Invisible (A Connor Franta Fa...

By YoureTheOopsToMyHi

Kasie is an average high school senior. With friends, bullies and tests to determine if she graduates or not... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (Part One)
Chapter Eight (Chapter Seven: Part Two)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(Chapter Seventeen: Part One)
Chapter Eighteen(Chapter Seventeen: Part Two)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
***Chapter 52***
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Thank You
Extras
Sequel

Chapter Nineteen

1.1K 19 12
By YoureTheOopsToMyHi

A/N: So I just wanted to thank you guys for OVER 200 reads. That's crazy. I didn't expect as much I have, I really only expected like 10 or so but OVER 200, that's crazy. Thank you guys so much. I'm NOT a writer, I suck at essays but you guys have helped me develop better and write better essays. YOU GUYS motivate me to keep writing . I also had writer's block for this chapter but I got inspired and wrote this chapter. Ok enough of my babbling and on with the chapter. Also if something is confusing to you about the story or you have an idea, feel free to inbox me, I don't bite (; . Or if you have questions for me, just inbox me. I check it everyday at least twice if not three times a day (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Edited*

Kasie's POV

"Be sure to follow me on all my social media, links are down in the description box," I pointed downward, it looked like I was pointing down to the floor but in the video it looked like I was pointing to the drop down box "So, if you liked this video, be sure give it a big thumbs up," I held up both my thumbs. I just finished filming another cover for my channel. I have just over 500 subscribers now. I did 19 You + Me by Dan + Shay for the cover of the week. "And if you're new, be sure to hit that subscribe button to be notified when I make a new video. Thanks guys for watching and See. You. Next. Thursday," I wave bye to the camera and turn off my camera.

Crap, I left my USB cable upstairs . I think, I groan and trudge up the stairs to my room. Alex and Connor were hanging out in my room while I filmed. I'm still a shy person, so I don't like people watching me while I film.

The door's unlocked so I just walk in.

"Hey guys, I forgot m-" I stop mid sentence. I can't believe my eyes. I found Alex and Connor on my bed. My best friend was sucking face with MY boyfriend. MY boyfriend. He was in the push up position, she was below him.

I watched for a couple seconds. Connor moved one of his hands so he was rubbing circles into her hip with his thumb and twisting her shirt with his other fingers.

"CONNOR!" I shrieked. They jumped apart so fast you would think I shocked them with electricity.

"It's not what it looks like," He says weakly. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly looking between me and his feet.

"Oh, really?! 'Not what it looks like'?!" I used finger quotes. I spat at him. I was furious that my own boyfriend would cheat on me with my best friend.

I was so angry that I said words I would regret, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR SORRY ASS EVER AGAIN!!" I was yelling now. I don't care who heard or if neighbors heard . I just don't care at the moment.

"I'm sorry babe-" I cut him off.

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, FRANTA. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET!!" I screamed at him. I went over and slapped him across the face as hard as I could, I left a red handprint. My hand stung but I didn't care.

"Come on, babe --" I cut him off again.

"No," I said flatly, my voice showing that I was clearly pissed off. "Just go," I say flatly. I want to cry right now, I'm trying my hardest not to let him see the tears I'm holding in.

He leaves and I hear the front door close with a loud slam.

I turn to Alex. I want to scream at her but I just told my boyfriend, I'm not even sure we are that anymore to get out and never come back. The tears I was holding finally spill over. Alex tries to comfort me in a hug but I shove her away. She gives me a sympathetic look that I just want to slap off.

"Kas--"

"No. Just go. I need time," I say, trying to keep my voice steady. She doesn't say anything or make a move toward me. I hear her car engine being turned on, growing softer until I don't hear it anymore so I know she's gone.

I curl up in a ball and lay on the floor and cry. I cry as long as the tears come. They stop after an hour but I don't want to move so I just lay where I am. I stare straight ahead, I don't see my posters or my pictures, I see nothing.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know, I'm being woke up by my phone ringing. My caller i.d. reads Unknown # but I answer it anyway.

"Hello?.....Yes this is she......Is he alright?.....what hospital?" I scribble down the hospital's address "Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can, thank you for calling," I hang up. I was told the worst news you could get.....Connor's been shot and got hit by a car.

I drove as fast as the speed limit allowed me to, I even went over a few times and ran a couple stop signs. I almost caused a few collisions but I didn't care. I cared about Connor even though I don't know where we stand at the moment. I park and run inside. I probably look like a crazy person but I don't really care. A nurse directs me to a different floor. Which I assume that's the floor Connor's room is on.

I don't bother taking the elevator so I sprint up the stairs. A nurse tells me his room number so I go there and walk in. I find that he has IVs sticking out of his left arm, his right arm is wrapped up and in an elevated sling and his right shoulder is exposed, there is a large bandage on it. His lower half is covered with a blanket.

A doctor whose name tag reads Dr.Corwin is writing stuff down on a clipboard while a nurse whose name tag reads Jaqueline is changing the bandage on Connor's shoulder. He looks like he either passed out or something way worse happened that they didn't tell me over the phone. Jaqueline was saying things that I didn't quite understand but Dr.Corwin did and wrote it down on her clipboard, I assumed it was important but I didn't ask questions.

"Hello," Dr. Corwin said to me, finally noticing that I was there.

"Hi," I say, awkwardly.

"And you are..."

"Kasie, Connor's gir--" I stopped myself. "I'm his friend."

"Well, I'm Dr. Corwin and your nurse will be Jaqueline," The nurse waved to me. "Well, Connor was shot in the shoulder and he got hit by a car. I'm sorry about that," She gives me a sympathetic look, I want to cry now, just a couple hours ago I was screaming at him, man I feel terrible. "His right arm is broken and he is in a coma...I'm sorry," No, this can't happen. This doesn't happen to nice people.

"W-will he...." I can't finish my question.

"Wake up? Yes, We expect him to wake up within the next few days.Well, I have to go, but if you need anything or have any questions, feel free to call me," Dr. Corwin smiles.

"Thank you," I say. Jaqueline leaves as well so I move to the chair closest to his bed. I sit next to his uninjured arm, his black 'Vans' snapback is on the table next to him , I put it on and hold his hand. I don't know if he can hear me of not but I still speak.

"Connor, I don't know if you can hear me or not but..." A single tear rolls down my cheek, I don't bother to wipe it away, I just keep holding his hand while I speak. "I'm sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean anything I said, I was just angry at the time. I feel really bad about what I said and I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't wanna break up, I thought I did, but now I can't do that to you...to us. There is still an us. I promise.....I promise that we will be together, wither we are in different states, different houses or even different countries, I only want you. I didn't fall for the YouTube star just because you're famous, I fell for you because of your personality. I promise I won't ever say goodbye to you. Not now, not ever. You won't lose me," I'm crying harder now that I can't even finish, I just sit next to him. I hold his hand and trace patterns on the back of it till I fall asleep.

***(two days later)***

"Kasie?" A faint whisper asks. I didn't know if it was my imagination until I feel his hand move. I stayed without going home cause I wanted to be there when he woke up.

"Connor?" I ask, not sure if it was my mind playing tricks on me or not.

"Kasie?" This time a little louder.

"CONNOR?!" I say loudly.

I jolt up like someone shocked me with electricity. Connor is sitting up, looking at me with concern written across his face.

"Sorry, bad dream," I state and rub my eyes. It was 3 in the morning.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Connor asks.

I shake my head no but tears are slipping past and falling down my face.

"Come here," He holds his arms out for me. I embrace him, he rests his chin on top of my head. I tell him about my dream. I had to stop a few times cause my sniffling got in the way and I had to calm myself down as well before continuing to tell him.

After I was done, I felt a drop of water on my head, he was crying too. I broke out of the embrace and used my thumb to wipe away the tear and kissed his cheeks then his lips. He kissed me back with more passion than I ever felt from him before. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, I granted him entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. I unconnected and grabbed my guitar from my closet. Music has always helped me calm down when I was little and it still does now. So whenever I'm sad or just need to get my emotions out I play my guitar. I sat back down on the bed and started playing the intro to an acoustic version 19 You+Me by Dan+Shay:

It was our first week

At Myrtle Beach

It was 102

Nothin' to do

Man it was hot

So we jumped in

We were summer time sippin' sippin'

Sweet tea kissin' off of your lips

T-shirt drippin' drippin wet

How could I forget?

Watchin' that blonde hair swing

To every song I'd sing

You were California beautiful

I was playin' everything but cool

I can still hear that sound

Of every wave crashin' down

Like the tears we cried that day we had to leave

It was everything we wanted it to be

The summer of 19 you and me

We had our first dance

In the sand

It was one hell of a souvenir

Tangled up

So in love

You said let's just stay right here

Till the sun starts creepin' creepin' up

Right then I knew

Just what you were thinkin' thinkin of

When I looked at you

Watchin' that blonde hair swing

To every song I'd sing

You were California beautiful

I was playin' everything but cool

I can still hear that sound

Of every wave crashin' down

Like the tears we cried that day we had to leave

It was everything we wanted it to be

The summer of 19 you and me

You and me

Watchin' that blonde hair swing

To every song I'd sing

You were California beautiful

Beautiful, beautiful

Watchin' that blonde hair swing

To every song I'd sing

You were California beautiful

I was playin' everything but cool

I can still hear that sound

Of every wave crashin' down

Like the tears we cried that day we had to leave

It was everything we wanted it to be

The summer of 19 you and me

First week

Myrtle Beach

Where it all began

I stopped singing and set the guitar down on the ground.

"So you all right now?" Connor asked. I nodded and cuddled up next to him. It was 4:30 am but I couldn't sleep. My thoughts wouldn't stop running into themselves and would shut up. We sat in a comfortable silence. Connor dozed off around 5 am. I stayed awake until 6 am, my thoughts had finally shut up and let me fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So intense chapter right? Now don't go saying 'But Panda was she dreaming or not?' Just let me claify right now, Kasie was DREAMING. Connor DID NOT cheat on her with Alex. And I think I forgot to mention that this chapter takes place the night after the sleepover with Alex.

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for OVER 200 reads. I am not a writer, I'm just an average gal that loves Connor Franta and was working on an English project for school when the idea for this book popped into my head and Kasie was born. YOU GUYS have made me a better writer and motivated me to write better and better chapters. Couple questions, either inbox me your answers or just comment them below:

1) What was/is your favorite chapter/part of this book?

2) Do you have any ideas that I could possibly incorporate into this story (I'll give you credit and dedicate the chapter to you if I use your idea)

Thanks guys again for reading and I hope you're enjoying this. Be sure to comment, vote, and all that good stuff. It really helps me out a lot cause y'all are kinda ghost readers so I have no clue how I'm doing, so please comment , vote and all that good stuff.

As always: Stay beautiful and stay weird

~ Panda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
264K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...