Broken

By SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... More

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 36: Always Together
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 45: My Baby
Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 51: Happy
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 15: Hopeless

1.7K 75 30
By SasuNaru20

It seemed like the day they got there. They had to leave it. It was fun for the bunch minus the drama that was going on between Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke. After Sasuke left, it seemed like the mood around the house brightened up to everyone.

"Do we really have to clean?" Naruto complained, knowing that he hated that part of being in a house.

"Yes Uzumaki." Gaara replied as he swept the floor with Hinata in the kitchen doing the last bit of dishes.

"Fine." Naruto huffed as he started to clean the windows that seemed to need it but that was from Itachi's understanding.

"Okay garbage is out." Itachi checked off his mental list of everything that needed to be done when he walked back inside. Glancing out of the corner of his eye, he saw Naruto reaching up to the top of the window that was behind the couch.

"What's else is to be done?" Hinata queried when she walked into the living room.

"There's the beds need to be put back the way we found them and the sheets to be washed." Itachi answered, seeing the young woman nod and head out to do that. "You have a keeper there Gaara-kun."

"I know. You sound like Temari and Kankurou." Gaara grumbled as he shut the sweeper off and flopped down onto the couch where Naruto was.

"Hey watch it dattebayo." Naruto hissed slightly as he almost lost his balance.

"Uzumaki, Uchiha, Itachi would have caught you if you fell." Gaara predicted, seeing a smile come onto the pale face of the Uchiha. He was right.

Walking out of the room, Itachi checked on Hinata who was putting some of the sheets into the washer. Poking his head into the bedrooms, he saw all the beds like they were which was a plus. Even the one that Sasuke used. "That's surprising with that jackass."

Sighing, he walked back into the living room to see Naruto flopping down next to the auburn haired senior.

"I hate cleaning!" Naruto blurted out as he tried to raise his arm. "I especially hate cleaning windows."

"Stop complaining. The faster it gets done, the sooner you can rest." Itachi reminded as he grabbed the glass cleaner and started to work on some of the windows. He still had to put that old radio back then give the keys back to the owner.

Getting up from where he was, Naruto stole the cleaner for his new boyfriend and started to work on the other windows that haven't been touched yet. As he sprayed them down, he wondered about everyone else. How will they react to the news that him and Sasuke broke up? What would they think if they found out that he was seeing Sasuke's brother? Probably think he was a man whore for doing that.

Shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, he started to clean the window.

"The sheets are done." Hinata announced as she walked into the room. Supervising the others, she stood in the middle of the room as she watched them.

"Are we done yet?" Naruto complained with a bowed head. His shoulder joint was aching from holding his arm up and he swore he felt it pop a couple of times while he was cleaning the window.

"Not yet. We have to give the keys to the owner and we'll be done." Itachi said as he threw the used paper towel into the trash. "Gaara-kun, Hinata-chan can you guys start loading the car?"

"Sure." They agreed, walking to the pile of bags and grabbed some.

When they heard the door close, Itachi stared at Naruto who was stepping around a potted plant to clean a window.

"You know something Naruto. What are you going to go in for college?" Itachi wondered as the blond stopped and glanced at him.

"If there was a job for ramen testing, I would do it but they don't have it. I might go into wildlife veterinarian or something that deals with animals. I love dealing with animals and plants." Naruto said, hearing a chuckle escape the long-haired man.

"I can't see you with animals though." Itachi interjected as he sprayed the last window that needed to be washed.

"My ryoushin have. I would catch snakes and toads, along with other animals when we were staying with my ojii. I would always show them to oka-san and she would start spazzing out over them. Ojii Jiraiya didn't mind it. He usually tossed the nonpoisonous ones into the barn to catch the mice and rats." Naruto reminisced with a smile as he stared at his new love.

"Doesn't your father work for him too?" Itachi asked as he did one last wipe to the window, throwing the towel into the trash.

"Yeah. Ojii Jiraiya also married the principal that's at school. They have it rough at times but it's funny seeing them argue." Naruto laughed at the memories of when he was a child, running around his grandfather's farm with a toad in his hand.

"Principal Tsunade? I don't believe that." Itachi said, raising an eyebrow at his shorter love.

"They did. It was funny because at the reception he was staring at another woman – undressing her – and she slugged him in the chin." He laughed.

"They're all in." Hinata announced as she poked her head in.

Looking out the window, Naruto saw her run down and hug Gaara from behind as he stared at the water that they would be leaving. He was going to miss this place, this paradise. Feeling arms wrap around his narrow waist, the blond turned his head slightly to see Itachi's chin resting on his shoulder.

"I guess it's time to go. I'll be over later with your things." Itachi said, knowing full well that he was going to give both his brother and uncle a piece of his mind. Especially Madara-oji for the shit that he filled Sasuke's head. He couldn't wait; he was in that type of mood that he wouldn't mind putting the old man on the brink of death.

Nodding, Naruto walked out of the embrace and out of the room. Heading down the stairs, his sapphire eyes took in Gaara and Hinata, wishing he could have Sasuke back in a way. Sure the Uchiha asked for this when he was caught doing that, but he still yearned for him. Hopping into the passenger seat, he bit his tanned lip.

Opening his phone, he stared at a text from his mother as everyone else got in and ready for the city.

Naruto! Hurry home

He was confused at the words that his mother sent him but closed his phone as the car took off down the road with Itachi stopping at the owner's place to drop the keys off. Once that was done, Naruto stared out the window, listening to the music that Itachi enjoyed.

Itachi glanced every now and then at the blond teen as he leaned his head against the window, staring outside the car. Sighing to himself, he glanced at the two in the backseat, seeing them dozing. Smiling, he turned up the music a bit as Garth Brooks' When you come back to me again came on.

Pulling into the driveway, he saw Naruto perk up out of the corner of his eye. Beside his car was another, a Subaru.

"Oka-san's home!" Naruto cheered as he rushed to get out of the seatbelt and to get out of the car. Once he was, he ran up to the door, seeing it open to show the red-haired woman who was in a pair of jeans and a slightly ragged old T-shirt. He hugged the woman, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Did you have fun?" Kushina asked as she glanced at the old Toyota that had three others in it. She recognized the Uchiha immediately from where he was. Smiling, she hugged her only child back. She wasn't even going to bring up the incident with Sasuke but she was glad that Naruto found someone else to love him.

"Yes! It was so much fun! Except today, we had to clean." Naruto complained with a smile as he let go of his shorter mother and raced to get his bags. Reaching into the trunk that Itachi popped open from inside the car, he grabbed the two bags he had.

Walking down the steps, she stopped at the window on the driver's side and tapped it. Watching it roll down, a smile came onto her face. "Why don't you guys come in for a few and take a load off? I have some zucchini bread almost done in the oven."

"Sure." Hinata agreed as her and Gaara got out of the back seat.

"Itachi, how about you?" The azure eyed woman asked, turning her gaze onto the oldest man in the car.

"Thank you for the offer but-"

"Come on Ita, it's so good. You have to try it." Naruto said as he jogged past his mother and boyfriend with his bags.

Once she saw him disappear into the house, she sighed, leaning against the car. "I want to thank you Itachi for taking care of Naruto for us on the trip. Even after what Sasuke did and everything."

"I'm not using him if that's what your thinking. I do like him so don't worry." Itachi said, pushing the door open and getting out of the car. Leaning against the car next to her, he continued, "what my otouto-san did was wrong and he is going to get punished for it. I rather see him smile instead of weeping over what he did. I enjoy his smiles and everything about him; I just ignored the crush for a long time."

Sighing, she got up from where she was and hugged the ebony haired man. "Thank you so much Itachi. I'm sure your mother is proud of you."

Nodding, he gently hugged her back and saw Naruto pop out of the door with something in his mouth.

"Are yous coming?" Naruto asked.

"Don't talk with your mouth full young man!" Kushina yelled as she started toward the steps.

Naruto ducked back into the house.

Shaking his head and laughing, Itachi followed after the activist into the house where it seemed totally different from his old home. It was lively that made him smile. Sitting down, he felt something bite his waist. Glancing down, the Uchiha saw an orange fox latched onto his side.

"Kyuubi, be nice." Naruto punished as he popped the fox on the nose. Looking at Itachi, he apologized. "Sorry for him. He's not a big fan of new people. He'll warm up to ya soon."

"I hope so." Itachi mumbled under his breath as he glanced at the sulking fox. Without thinking of the consequences, he started to stroke the orange fur and itch behind the orange and black ears.

Naruto stood in the kitchen, watching his mother take out a loaf of zucchini bread that everyone was waiting for.

"So how are things with Itachi?" Kushina asked as she put the pan she used upside down, getting the loaf out. With it still slightly hot, she cut it into slices.

"Fine so far. He wants to take me out the last day of spring break." Naruto brought up, seeing his mother look at him while her hands worked on getting the slices on plates.

"Have fun. That's all I have to say." She said, smiling as she handed a couple of plates.

Naruto handed out the dishes to his friends and Itachi before chowing down on his own slice.

"That is really good Mrs. Namikaze." Hinata praised after taking a bite out of the bread.

"Thank you Hinata-chan."

Itachi took a bite of his before laying back on the couch. He could really enjoy being here instead of the apartment but all his things are there. Maybe get a house that was small and closer to Naruto and the college he was attending.

"So how far do you have left of school Itachi?"

"This is my last year. I've been doing double on the semesters because I have the credits for the core classes already." Itachi answered with everyone staring at him. "I took post secondary for my sophomore, junior, and senior years."

They nodded with that puzzle solved.

Taking the last small bite of his slice, Itachi felt something push on his lap with his gaze going down. The fox that bit his side was now licking his plate clean. Raising an eyebrow at the fox, he tried to get the plate away but it put a paw on it.

"I told you Kyuubi would warm up to you." Naruto cheered with his plate in the air.

Kushina took the dishes and walked into the kitchen. "Does anyone want any drinks?"

"Please." Hinata answered for her and Gaara.

"No thank you. I have to get going." Itachi answered as he got up.

"Why?" Naruto asked as he watched his boyfriend get up. He wasn't sure why he had to leave besides the fact that he had to get all the things he gave Sasuke.

"I have things to do but I'll be back over. Then I have to look for a new apartment since where I am now won't accept pets." Itachi explained with a smile as he walked over and leaned down, pecking the Uzumaki's cheek.

Blushing, Naruto looked at the hardwood floor with his mother squealing. Following after the dark-eyed man, he stood at the top of the steps while Itachi got into his car. Waving, he watched the man drive away.

"So kawaii!" Kushina cheered from the kitchen.

Itachi shook his head, turning his music up louder then normal as he saw the city disappear with the country replacing it. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as he saw fenced in animals' graze or run.

"Sasuke, you are going to regret this." Itachi hissed to himself as he saw the homestead appear in the distance. He was ready to go and show his brother what he was going to do. It was bullshit in his eyes that Sasuke would do that to someone as sweet and innocent as Naruto.

When he pulled into the driveway that wrapped around a pond that his mother put in when they were younger, he got out with the car off and parked. Walking up to the door, the Uchiha opened it to see Ichijo waiting for him like when he was younger and getting home from school. "Madara-oji get your damn face in here now!"

Storming into the living room, he felt disgust boil up like acid when he saw his only sibling sitting next to the girl that made the problem. In the chair that his father would sleep in after a long day of work was his uncle as they watched TV.

"Oh it's only Itachi. Thought it was someone important." Madara sighed as he leaned back into the chair that brought so many memories to the oldest sibling.

Walking across the room, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled the older man up, forcing him to look at him. With a grin that told of no-good intention, Itachi pulled the man out of the chair. "You started this shit. You get the most of the punishment."

Looking up at Sasuke, he didn't notice the slut next to him. "You get the next of it since you listened to him."

With the grin stretching into a smile, he pulled the man up by his hair and threw him out the door he came in. Walking toward him, he slammed his foot down onto his stomach with the intent that was rare for him to get.

"What the hell is wrong with you Itachi?" Madara coughed as he stared at the college student.

"Doing something, I should have done a long time ago. Putting you in your place since you think you run everything in this family." Itachi growled as he shoved his foot harder onto the man. "You ruined Naruto's relationship. It was going great and then you had to ruin it just like that. You should be in hell, being whipped for doing the sins that you have."

"Like you should be saying that. You shouldn't even be alive since you're gay." Madara hissed as he grabbed the foot that was holding him down. Pushing it off, he got up and strolled over to the other Uchiha. "Sasuke just saw what was right."

"That's because he can't escape your shit! Once I'm out of school, you're more then fucked. The company is going to be mine since Sasuke wants no part of it. Once I'm running it, you'll be nothing." Itachi reminded with a force hitting his cheek. Balling his hand, he threw it at the older man, punching him in the jaw.

"You should have given it up. Maybe Oto-san should have listened to me because I know you were the one that killed them. You just wanted the business but you forgot that we were the next to receive it because of our father's will." Itachi growled as he threw a right hook at the man's chin.

Walking away, he walked back into the house and grabbed a hold of his brother's shirt, throwing him to the ground. "You are really pathetic like I said. Have you seen the tears that he cried over you? Over your guys broken relationship? Or are you like Oji who doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets his way?"

"I never really cared about what you thought. Yeah, I loved him but not anymore. I have her and guess what, you're going to be an uncle! An heir!" Sasuke yelled as he nodded to the young woman that was staring at both of them.

"Then I guess you haven't told her what you were. That you used your boyfriend for sex – taking his first time that is suppose to be special – and leaving him just because of what our oji fed you." Itachi announced, grabbing a handful of clothing and pulled the teen up. Glaring at him, and using his other hand, he punched the teen in the stomach. "You are such a pathetic person. Oka-san and Oto-san would feel disgraced by you."

Throwing him onto the couch, he walked toward Sasuke's room. Turning the knob, he found it lock but it didn't stay like that for long. Kicking it open, he stared at the room. Grabbing his phone, he dialed Naruto's number and put it to his ear. "Hey Naruto. It's Itachi. I have a question for you. What did you give him?"

As Naruto said what he bought the younger sibling, he gathered it up and put it in a trash bag that was in the room. It looked like his brother was planning on throwing it out but didn't try. Sighing, he sat down on the desk. He still had to get Ichijo's stuff so she didn't have to put up with Sasuke and Madara's stuff. Thanking the blond for his help, he closed his phone and put it back in his pocket.

Grabbing the bag, he trudged out of the room to see Sasuke watching him. He knew what his older brother was doing because he said he was going to do it. He didn't care about what he was doing. He had to prepare for the arrival of his child. Turning back to his lover, he sat down and turned the television up.

Putting the stuff in the backseat, Itachi turned around to go get everything that belonged to the family pet. He saw Madara standing in his way.

"You're not going any farther then this." Madara growled as he stood in his nephew's way for his storming.

Smirking, Itachi brought his foot up, hitting his uncle in the one spot that made men and women fall to the ground in agony. Stepping over his whining uncle, he grabbed the pet carrier and put the calico in. With her meowing out in confusion, he gathered everything that they bought for her: food, toys, litter box, medicine when she needed it, and other stuff. Putting that in the back also, he put her in the front seat next to him.

"The next time you do that, I better not care for the person. If you do, watch out." Itachi threatened as he started to the car up and took off down the drive.

As he drove, he never felt that pissed off before. Maybe it was because of what his uncle did and caused because of his ambitions. He didn't know but he was officially breaking ties from him. What he said about his brother not wanting any part of the company was true. He told him a few months before the shit started so he couldn't do anything about it. As Lady Antebellum played, he didn't pay any mind to it.

When he was back in the city and parking in the driveway to his boyfriend's house, he saw the blond bound out of the house with a smile on his face. He couldn't help but smile at him but knew he had to get a few more things from that place. His old stuff from his room if they haven't tore it up yet.

"Ita! I missed you!" Naruto cheered as he stood outside the door with it open. Looking into the backseat, he stared at the bag that had his things in it.

"They shouldn't bug you anymore." Itachi said, hugging his blond before letting him go and grabbing the pet carrier that had the cat in it.

"Who's this? A little friend I have - wait that's Ichijo isn't it?" Naruto blurted as he poked his finger through the fence.

Nodding, he walked into the house with the cat and the bag of things that were Naruto's. Setting the bag down, he opened the carrier, letting his feline friend out.

"I hope that isn't a male cat. If so, it better be fixed so it doesn't spray." Kushina complained as the calico rubbed up on her leg.

"Ichijo's a female so don't worry. She's fixed so if she somehow gets outside she won't get pregnant." Itachi answered as he sat down in a chair. He noticed that Hinata and Gaara were gone but he didn't ask when they left. "Is it all right that she stays here for a while? I have to find an apartment that accepts pets so I can keep her there."

"You took her? Wow. Well let me think here." Kushina rushed out of the room before returning with her laptop in her hands. Putting in a website, she let it load and turned it toward the ebony haired man. "These are the listing in the area that accept pets. Some of them are houses instead of apartments. It might help with keeping this pretty kitty happy with space since she lived in that house. I'm sure I can get a hold of Anko for showing you any."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Namikaze." Itachi said before scrolling down the list. He clicked on a couple, pointing out that he wouldn't mind looking at them.

"And if Naruto wants to stay with you for a couple nights, you'll have enough space." The auburn haired woman said as she rubbed her elbow into the pale arm.

Blushing, Itachi looked at his lap then the computer to see the rest. A few others caught his attention. He slightly pictured his mother doing what the older woman did with him when he was younger. Thanking her again, he gave her the laptop back and stood up. Grabbing the bag that was sitting on the floor, he grabbed it.

"Naruto show him to your room so he can put that in there." Kushina ushered with a movement of her hands.

Nodding, Naruto walked up the stairs with his boyfriend following him. Opening a door that was decorated with his name and other posters, he showed the Uchiha in. The Uzumaki bit his lip a little as the long-haired man put the bag down on the orange bed.

"Nice place Naruto-kun." Itachi broke the silence as he looked around. It was completely different from his brother's but this was the cheerful blond that he liked.

Naruto moved and sat down next to the Uchiha that was looking around his room. Kyuubi joined them soon after before it disappeared under the orange blanket it had for itself. Scooting over and moving the bag away, he leaned on the taller man's shoulder.

"Thank you Itachi." Naruto whispered as he closed his eyes.

"You're welcome. I'll do anything for you." Itachi said, promising him. He rarely did that for anyone but this was Naruto. He was different then the other guys that he saw in the past. Leaning over, he pressed his lips against the tanned ones quickly.

"You know something Itachi. You are too nice." Naruto blurted out the obvious before he kissed him again.

A bit longer so I can get the drama in and Kushina's in the picture! I'm happy! And we now know how Naruto knows Tsunade and Jiraiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
32.2K 1.1K 7
All Sasuke wanted was to claim his mate as every young demon. But all he got was a smile, and a challenge. WARNING: don't own anything and this is...
4.9K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
236K 8.3K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...