My First love (Seme Male Read...

By Uunouncium

the interesting story about two guys who have a crush on each other but neither of them knows about the other... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 19

947 37 3
By Uunouncium

One week later...

Rock pov

I sat down on the sofa in the living room. It was finally the weekend. I had been waiting for a while for this time to come. I....I want to have sex again. I just....it seemed like he been....avoiding me lately. Sure, he would answer my texts but id hardly ever see him at work more than absolutely necessary. It's starting to get to me. I didn't think that this is what having a boyfriend was like. He wouldn't seem as excited about kissin and huggin and holding hands like I've been. Sure, he would do it, but it doesn't feel for him like it does for me.

Of course, I can't be all mad. We've only been dating a week now and....well let's face it: we haven't really had time to spend together. I'd like to change that. At least for this weekend. I was thinkin I could stay over there for the weekend. Or something like that. We could go on a date or something. make a day out of it. I was glad that the guys are so predictable. I mean seriously. It was sorta difficult to keep who he is as a secret through the week but now that the weekend is here, they are already gone. Each of em off to their respective relationships. I'm here all by myself again and this time....im not mad about it. I pulled out my cellphone.

Reader pov

I laid in my bed for a long while, debating on whether or not I wanted to get up. Not so much because I didn't want to, I was just feeling a bit lazy. I didn't have any plans for the weekend and I was ok with that. No hajime to make being at home weird. My first real weekend by myself. I don't think anything could ruin—

My phone started ringing.

I sighed. I didn't think I needed to look at the caller ID. I knew who it was. Wasn't hard to guess. We had made it official just a week ago now. It was my boyfriend, rock.

I hesitated before reaching out to pick it up off my nightstand. A glance at the brightened screen confirmed what I was thinking. It was indeed rock and he was calling me. It was only 10 am so I guess it makes sense that he is up right now. I didn't have a way out of this so, reluctantly, I answered the phone.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

....yeah

I...I thought you were still asleep

naw. I'm awoke. Haven't really gotten out of bed yet. What's up?

I want you to come get me

Come get you? And take you where?

Back to your house

(sits up in bed slowly, making the bed creak just slightly)...you want to come over here? What for?

Well, you know. We haven't really had time to spend together over the week. I figured we could catch up over the weekend. I want to stay over there for the weekend...you know, with you

Can't say there is a lot to do over here, babe. I got tv. That's about it.

That's fine. Its more than what I have over here.

....I guess I could come and get you. I'm sure....we could figure something out

Yeah. See you soon

Yeah

***end call***

Naturally I had my own reservations. Just when I had thought I had a weekend to myself, I get a call from my boyfriend saying that he wants to spend time with me. With no other options available, I got out of bed. I freshened up and got dressed. I headed out.

He responded eagerly when I told him I was out side. Just a few minutes before he came out the door, toting a black duffle bag over his shoulder. He wore a white V-necked tee and some faded grey and black jeans with matching shoes. He was actually lookin pretty good. I didn't know he knew how to dress himself. Of course, I never really paid attention. I've only seen him in the overalls for work or in working out gear. Right now, he is just wearing casual clothes.

He eagerly met with me a kiss. It was quick, showing how excited he was for us to leave. He tossed his bag in my back seat and got in the front. I took another long drag of the e-cig, finding it to be my only respite for this situation. Something to calm my nerves. Wasn't as bad as actually smoking so I figured it will work out. The vapor smells good, at least.

I stopped at an IHop. He seemed a little surprised as I got out. I motioned him to come along too. we headed inside and took our seats. I got some cheesecake pancakes while he went with the unlimited traditional. That was breakfast. After he got some to take back with us, I paid the tab and we headed back to my house.

He was all too eager when he walked into my house. He quickly made his way downstairs to my room and tossed his bag on my bed. I could hear the mattress creaking. I took a seat on the sofa and flipped on the tv, hoping that something was on to distract me or something. he returned just a few minutes later and took his seat next to me, right under my arm. My arm rested across his shoulders and he snuggled up against me.

We sat there for a long while, taking a short break to make some lunch. Just some hearty deli sandwiches and juice. I ordered a pizza for dinner and we watched tv until surprisingly late. Day passed by pretty easily, I'd say. If I took a different approach to it, he was just a good friend. I don't know how healthy it is to keep denying this even though he has been rubbing my thigh for a while now. He wasn't making it too obvious but I could tell.

He was horny.

I guess he didn't really know how to initiate the activity since he had been rubbing my leg for what felt like hours. I didn't want to admit it but....I was pretty horny too. enough to call up some kinda hooker and mess around for a bit at least. It was just after 11 pm. I guess we could just retire to the room for the night. See where it goes from there.

I pulled my arm from around him and stood up. "I'm heading to bed," I said before making my way downstairs. I heard him shut off the tv and follow me down. I started stripping. He sorta just....stood there, watching me. I stripped down to my undies and took a seat on the bed. A glance at him revealed a tent, tightly fitted in his jeans. I wasn't really hard right now but...a little foreplay will get me there easy enough.

He was just in reach of where I was sitting. I reached out a hand, digging the fingers in the front of his jeans. His face flashed a bright red as I pulled him over to me. From where I was sitting, my head was just above his belly button. He watched intently as I undid his belt. I pulled it loose and watched the jeans go slack against his small waist. I rolled up his tee just a little and placed a kiss on his belly button, pressing my lips against the taut flesh of his midsection. The guy was solid. The skin there was tight and overflows with youth. A slightly salty taste from the thin beads of sweat rolling down his stomach.

He was very nervous.

"I can't imagine it being very comfortable to sleep in jeans," I said, placing another kiss to his stomach. He was breathing deeply at this point and at my words, he quickly tugged his shirt off and tossed it somewhere. He let his jeans drop to his ankles and stepped out of them.

He leaned down and placed his lips against mines. I could feel the lust slowly take control of his body. He leaned more and more forward, making my lay back on the bed. He climbed on top of me, one of his legs between mines as we made out. He was somewhat exploratory with his tongue. I felt his arousal pressed prominently against my inner thigh. He was throbbing. I get the feeling this was his true intention in this endeavor.

I grasped his hip and rolled myself on top of him, feeling him gasp at the motion. I made sure to not be too forward, choosing to not press mines against him like he did me. I started to work on him. he was very receptive of the foreplay. I kissed his lips, slowly working my way down. I kissed his cheek, his strong jawline, his neck, sucking and nipping at the flesh. His breathing sped up ever so slightly as I continued further down. I kissed his collarbone, working my way down to his tense pec. I sucked lightly on the nipple, swirling my tongue around the protruding bud. I kept going further and further down and he didn't know whether he wanted to stop me or not. His hands were confused as they gripped my shoulders.

His legs were rather restless. They separated just slightly before tensing and closing back up. I took the initiative and positioned myself between them. His legs would tense around my torso as I continued further down on him, placing a warm kiss on his belly button. I kissed his v-line before kissing the side of his throbbing member. I kissed the inside of his thigh teasingly as I slowly pulled his undies off. He was throbbing, his head laying back and he let out deep breaths.

I started off gentle, taking care to not tug too much. he was more receptive and sensitive. His legs spread further apart as I slowly bobbed, making sure to show attention to every inch of his girth. He clearly didn't know what to do with his hands, so he rested them up above his head, letting out a deep breath of relief as I worked on him. as his legs spread, I started working on other aspects of his groin area.

He was surprisingly smooth down there. Very little hair. I teased the balls, flicking them with my tongue as I worked my way lower. I stroked him as I slid my tongue underneath the balls. I felt him quiver as I got closer to his hole. He tensed ever so slightly as my tongue grazed the area where his ass begins.

He tensed up even more as I slowly parted the cheeks with my tongue. He quickly relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief as my tongue started moving over his quivering hole. he breathed deeply as I stroked him while moving my tongue around his hole. he tensed again when my tongue entered the tight ring of flesh but calmed down rather quickly when I continued to stroke him.

Didn't take long to get him ready. He was leaking ready to let loose after just ten minutes of foreplay. I got him ready with my tongue before I got myself ready. I was harder than a rock right now and I knew he couldn't take it if I just went in right now. I had to calm myself down before we could really start. I dug out a thick condom and a bottle of lube from my drawer. I squeezed some on my fingers and slowly lathered up his underside. I continued to stroke him as I tore open the condom. I didn't want a repeat of last time. Trying to help him clean out was a very uncomfortable experience.

I lathered my member up and, with his permission, I pushed it against him. not aggressively but not to gently either. Enough to know that it's there. I don't want any surprises. He tensed slightly but grew more receptive. I was surprised when he let out a sigh of relief as I started entering him. he was still tighter than a vice grip around me. I took a moment to breath and calm down before I slowly started thrusting.

When he had let loose that first time, I knew I was able to pick up the speed a little. He took to gripping my shoulders as I thrusted in and out of him. held firmly to his hip so he wouldn't move and I wouldn't miss his spot. I learned from Samon that when I missed, it was a VERY uncomfortable spike of pain for him. I learned from my mistakes and, proudly, I can say I haven't missed it since.

{time skip}

I laid on him, both of us trying our best to catch our breaths. I pulled out and quickly tossed out the soiled condom, finding it uncomfortably sticky and wet. He still held to my shoulders firmly as we laid there. I felt disgusting. His cum coated the small space between us thickly and it was starting to feel cold against my skin. I started to roll off him but he stopped me, pressing his lips against mines.

It was a coarse kiss. He was rough in feeling around my mouth. Despite the aggression, there was a subtle hint of....gratitude in it. As if he were thanking me for the past two-ish hours. He was smiling softly as we kissed and for some reason, at least for a moment, I felt ok with this. Ok with us. Ok with this situation. For a small moment, I wasn't worried about the after math. What would happen in the future.

For a moment, I had forgiven myself for what I had done.

================================================================================

I honestly thought I would break wattpad publishing back to back like this. I was worried.

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.3K 54
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
43.9K 1K 17
It's in the title: - X Reader one shots of an extremely underrated anime - Learn more inside
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
8.8K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...