IF only YOU notice ME

By BlueStar417

Having a crush on someone is NEVER easy. I dont know how to adjust my feelings on someone who is taken. How... More

~A~
~B~
~C~
All About my Sister!
~D~
~E~
~F~
Special "A"
~G~
~H~
~I~
A young maiden (Special B)
~J~
~K~
Author's Note

~\Hello/~

32 2 1
By BlueStar417

Hello my name is Kelly Avanoré!
A simple student who has a black hair, blue colored eyes, pinkish lips and has a fair skin.

I was used to live in a simple life until i caught my attention to someone i love.

His name was Allison. He used to be my highschool crush until i found out he was already taken.

Allison had a light brown hair, Blue eyes and has the cutest look.

Everyone before doesnt seem to like his coldness..after they finally found what i used to see him.
And that also torn my heart. How can i get close to him now that everyone is stealing him and he already has his own girlfriend named Alex.

According to my observations, they didnt really seemed close like a year. I think they just been together for just a month.

A part of my head is telling me to just give up while also a part of me is telling theres still hope. I dont know whether to choose.

Alex has a blond hair and a fair skin.also had green eyes. Shes my classmate while Allison is on the other class just beside us.

And you know what? ALEX is my Bestfriend.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello! Melyanie here! Hope you like this short part i made; dont worry,ill make it long next time!

Enjoy~ o(^0^)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
66.6K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
164K 985 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
44.4K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...