Jon Snow x Reader One Shots

By Infamous-ly

#85 in "new" tag! #2 in "jonsnowxreader" tag! #1 in "gameofthronesxreader" tag! A collection of one shots a... More

Introduction/Author's Note:
Cold, Alone, Nearly Dead
The Middle
A Master Swordsman...
Snow Day
Secret Admirer
A/N: Requests Open!
Don't Be Scared (Requested)
From Fangirl to Royalty
When It's Dark
Don't Leave Me
Excuses, Excuses
Nightmares
Author's Note
These Times Are Hard (Male Reader)
I Can't Help Falling in Love With You
I'll Cure You of Disease
Edge of the Planet

Absence

5.9K 108 24
By Infamous-ly

A/N: Look at this pic of Jon Snow 😆 pouty baby but cute baby 😅😁 kk bye!! Enjoy!!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder; especially when it's the absence of your best friend, Jon Snow. You had been best friends with Jon Snow for as long as you remember. Your father, Lord (L/N) of House (House of Choice) was a great friend to Lord Eddard Stark.

*begin flashback*

You had first met Jon Snow when you were six-years old. Your father had to do some business with the Starks; Winterfell was a two day ride from House (House of Choice), which seemed like complete hell to you. Once the ride was over and you arrived in Winterfell, you wanted nothing more than to see everything Castle Black had to offer. You wanted to explore every nook and cranny of Castle Black. You were excited to meet all the people of Winterfell.

You had heard stories from your mother and father about the people of Winterfell- you were told they were the greatest people of the North. You were told Lord and Lady Stark were wonderful people; their children, from what you understood, were nice people as well. There was Robb Stark, a few years your senior; Sansa Stark, only a year older than you; Arya Stark, a few years younger than you; Bran Stark, who was just a baby; and Jon Snow, who is your age.

Your introduction to all the Stark children, and Jon Snow, was a quick introduction. You looked at each of the Stark children, drinking in their appearances. They were, in fact, wonderful people and you hoped to see them rule Winterfell with great pride one day.

You had walked around Castle Black for a little while, eventually becoming lost. Jon Snow approached you,

"Are you lost, M'lady?"

You nodded as he stuck his arm out, "may I?"

You took his arm and the two of you walked around Castle Black for hours, talking about literally everything you possibly could. You never knew in that moment- but that day, you created a strong bond with Jon Snow.

*time skip to present day*

Your mother and father had been murdered by the Lannisters and you went to Winterfell for safety. You trusted the Starks with everything; you had known then your entire life. You thought of the Starks as a second family; someone you can go to when you don't have anywhere else to turn to.

Upon arriving in Winterfell, you felt sick. You couldn't believe that the Lannisters would ever pull a trick like that. And for what, the Iron Throne? You never understood the whole deal about the fight for the Iron Throne. If people wanted a real king, they would ask for Jon Snow. In your heart, you felt he should be the true King.

You leaped off your horse, guided it to the stables, and walked into Castle Black. Lady Stark immediately noticed your arrival, as you were about to see her to speak about the Lannisters.

"Lady (Y/N)? What brings you to Winterfell?" Lady Stark's voice rose as you entered the great hall.

"My mother and father have been slain by House Lannister. I seek shelter in Winterfell to keep me alive." You try to hold back your tears as you speak, bowing your head.

"You are always welcome in Winterfell, my dear," Lady Stark took your cold body into her warm one, embracing you in a hug, "my how you have grown!" Her smile warmed your heart.

"Thank you, M'lady." You smile and look down at the floor.

"Robb is in the courtyard with Bran." Lady Stark's voice was like hearing your mother's- comforting, warm, and loving.

That wasn't her usual nature. She was usually a strong and harsh woman, but with you, she softened because you were family to her as well. You were family to all Starks in Castle Black.

You smiled at Lady Stark and began to walk to the courtyard to greet Bran and Robb. You walked quickly, excited to see Robb and Bran after being gone for 2 years.

You enter the courtyard to see Robb teaching Bran archery. Things are silent for a while, before Bran hits the target dead center. Robb smiles and pats Bran on the back, turning to leave Bran to practice. When he turns, he notices you sitting on one of the steps in the courtyard.

"Lady (Y/N)?!" Robb ran up to you, taking you by the hands and embracing you in a tight hug.

"No need for formalities, Robb." You smile and enjoy the warmth of your friend.

"I am so glad to see you, (Y/N). Everything has been falling apart since Jon left for the Nights Watch."

You pull away from Robb, your face expressionless, "What do you mean Jon left for the Nights Watch?" Your voice shook with every breath.

"He's gone to The Wall, (Y/N)." Robb's voice was sympathetic as well as his looks.

Everything after that went fuzzy. Days passed by, you wouldn't come out of your chambers for anything but food. And even for every meal, you never spoke. You kept to yourself for months.

*time skip*

It has been 5 months since Jon left for the Wall. You were deep in sleep when all of a sudden you hear a knock on your door. You put your furs on and go see who is at the door. Standing in front of you is a cold and tired Jon Snow. (I know, poor baby!! 😆) You froze, as if you had seen a ghost.

Jon Snow wrapped his arms around you, embracing you in a hug.

"You're freezing! Come in!" You drag Jon into your chambers and lay him down in your bed.

"M'lady. I mustn't. This is improper." Jon attempts to get up, but you gently push him back down.

You walk over to the fire and add more wood to try to get more heat. You laid down with Jon, wrapping your arms around him as he slept. You watched him sleep before you dosed off as well.

*time skip*

Sunlight hit your eyes gently and you covered your eyes. You hear a groan come from next to you and you immediately open your eyes. You see a sleepy Jon Snow laying with you in your bed. Somehow, Jon had shifted so he was holding onto you. He was laying facing away from you when you both fell asleep.

"Good morning, M'lady." Jon groans and opens his eyes. Upon opening his eyes, he sees the situation he's in. He quickly sits up, scooting away from you.

You give him a funny look, "What, you'd rather had frozen to death than survive by my warmth?" You pout after you ask.

"M'lady. It's just improper to wake up in the same bed. We are not...um.. courted." Jon looks down at the bed furs.

"I saved your life, Jon Snow. And you didn't even tell me you were leaving for the Wall!" You cry out, covering your mouth once you were done speaking.

"I left because of you..." Jon mumbles.

"What?" You don't believe what he just said.

"I left because of you, (Y/N). You're in love with Robb. I can see it. The way you two talk. Your daily walks when we were younger." Jon spoke up, his voice rose and echoed in your head.

"I love you, Jon Snow; Bastard Son of Edward Stark. I always have. Since the first day we met. When we were six-years old. And I always will. I never would have wanted you to go to the Wall. That place is-"

You were cut off by a passionate kiss by Jon Snow. Your body froze at first; you weren't sure what to do. Eventually, your body relaxed and you lost track of time. The two of you had been kissing for a little over a minute. You pull back from Jon, your arms around his neck,

"I love you too, Lady (Y/N) of House (House of Choice). I have and always will." Jon smiles and kisses you lightly once more and you let go of him.

The two of you hear slow clapping from behind you. You turn to face the noise to see Robb standing there, smirking.

"I knew this day would come." His smile got wider and he bursts out laughing.

Jon gives you a confused look, you return the look as well.

Word Count: 1426

A/N: How about that ending!?! 😁 Sorry to all you peeps that wanted more ☹️. Love you all ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 662 35
!!REQUESTS CLOSED!! Not much to say, Oneshots and all kind of sh*t that comes to mind. All about these lovely cookies we simp for. OwO Possible form...
10.7K 319 11
Scarlet Golden was walking her two dogs when she sees them. Two strange men in what looked like armor, nearly drowning in the Savannah River. Little...
274K 6.7K 43
Note: Hi! Aries here. Just FYI I wrote this fic during covid when I was like... 15? 16? Presently I am 19 and I now think that this book is rather cr...
27.8K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...