The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 24: Give me a break!

706 21 1
By Emina_Daisuki

Disclaimer: Some parts are from the anime. Credits to the rightful owner.

Lelouch woke up early that morning, leaving the green-haired witch still asleep. He wants to relieve the fatigue he had earned these past days by going to school. Plus, it's been quite a long time since he last saw Shirley. He left the Southern Island and goes back home where he sees Nunally preparing breakfast.

"Good morning," she greeted with her usual sweet and warm smile.

"Good morning," he replied. He went first to his room and fixed himself. He bumped into Sayoko when he was on his way to the dining room.

"I will be going to school today," he said. "Thank you for filling up my absence last week."

"It was nothing," Sayoko replied. "But I didn't attend school this week since I have to work here. I sent a letter that you're sick so you're excused."

"Sorry for the trouble," says the raven-haired guy. Sayoko has been his proxy when he left to conquer the Southern Island and she has been a great help in making sure of Nunally's safety.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Nunally asked while they're eating breakfast.

"Yes," he replied. "You should make sure not to get sick."

"Of course," Nunally replied with a smile.

After eating breakfast, Lelouch immediately heads to school and Shirley spotted him and a big smile appeared on her face.

"Lulu!!" she called out as she jumped from the stairs and Lelouch, who is worried and caring when it comes to the orange-haired girl, catches her in his arms. "I'm glad you're okay now!! We're planning to visit you this afternoon but since you're fine, there's no need anymore."

"You don't have to worry about me," says Lelouch feeling thankful that he came that day before they could discover that he isn't actually sick but he had left the house for business. "Have you been in good health?"

"Of course I am!!" Shirley replied. "I wouldn't want to get sick and make you worry."

"That's good, then," Lelouch says with a smile.

The two head to the classroom where Milly and the others are discussing about the making of the huge pizza this day since it wasn't successful during the cultural festival. Upon setting eyes on Lelouch, Milly immediately jumped on him.

"You are so carefree, aren't you? Mr. vice-president," she said with a smile but behind that smile is an angry Milly. "Anyway, you will take care of the ingredients of the pizza we're going to make. Make sure they'll be delivered before 3 pm."

"I get it," he replied as he stuggled to free himself from the grip of the president.

"Don't treat him so roughly, Milly," Shirley said. "He just got well."

"Shirley, why don't you help him with his work to make sure it will be done properly," Milly replied.

"Yes, ma'am!" Shirley responded as she salutes towards Milly.

"Good response," Milly replied. "Hmmm... we should cosplay as military soldiers someday. It's a good theme."

"I think that's not a good idea, prez," Rivalz commented but he was just ignored.

After that, Lelouch and Shirley are contacting the different delivery trucks which would bring the ingredients to the school. Shirley secretly smiles since she'll be working with her crush alone. Milly looks at her and gave her a thumbs-up and a wink which she responded with a thank you.

While Lelouch is at the school, the Black Knights are gathered at the lounge for their discussion about their leader. The heavy and uneasy tension which was felt when Zero revealed his identity has disappeared.

"You all know the reason why we're here, right?" Neil asked. "Whatever your decision is, we won't hold it against you. So, if you want to leave, then please say so."

Everyone looked at each other and waited for someone to stand up and leave the room. But after a while, Leo spoke to start.

"I will stay here," he said. Neil smiled at him as a way to thank him.

"I will stay," Roku said.

"I will stay as well," the others said in chorus.

"Then, it's settled," Neil said happily. While they were discussing, someone enters the room with a quizzical look on her face.

"What are you discussing?" Kallen asked as she looks around and noticed the absence of Zero as well as the green-haired witch.

"It's about Zero," Haru replied. "He had shown himself to us yesterday. He is a Britannian and even a royal prince. Surprising, right?"

Knowing who Zero is, Kallen isn't surprised. "Is that so? So you're discussing to either join him or leave."

"Yeah," Neil replied. "But Britannian or not, he's still our leader. He's still Zero."

"You're right," said Kallen. "But where is C.C?"

"Maybe she's still in Zero's room," Troy replied. "We haven't seen her since this morning."

"You should rest so you could recover fast," Travis said.

"Then, I'll be in my room," Kallen replied as she left the room and heads in her quarters.

Upon entering, she sees her school uniform which reminded her of school.

"I've been absent for too long," she muttered to herself. She lets out a sigh and lies down on her bed. She held the wound which was opened for her treatment and it still hurts but she could endure it. "I wonder where Lelouch have gone to."

Ashford Academy...

"Lulu, the pepperonis are delivered just now. The dough is done and we only need to put the other ingredients," Shirley reported.

"That's good, then," Lelouch replied. "I will go and check if they've delivered the tomatoes."

Lelouch went to the school garage and the truck full of tomatoes is there. He climbed up on the small elevated platform to check if they've delivered the right amount of tomatoes. He was startled upon seeing a green-haired girl looking down at the tomatoes. Her hair is tied in a twin-tailed style, her bangs and few strands of her hair is left hanging on the front.

"A large pizza," she mutters to herself as she tried reaching for the tomatoes.

"What are you doing here, you witch?!" Lelouch snapped. Just when he thought he could have a break from the stressing matters he has dealt with these past few days. And yet, here comes the annoying witch, ruining his break and is wandering without a care in the world even if she is seen or not.

The immortal witch looked at Lelouch and her famous smirk appeared, "Hey, boya. Fancy meeting you here."

"Why are you here?" Lelouch asked with gritted teeth.

"I was told that a large pizza is going to be made here so as a fan, I came to see and taste the large pizza," the witch replied casually as if ignoring the worries of Lelouch about her being discovered by Suzaku.

He was about to start scolding the immortal witch but C.C hushed him by putting her finger on his lips. The raven-haired guy was startled upon hearing a familiar voice.

"Lulu!!" Shirley called out as she ran towards the truck. Lelouch, not wanting C.C to be seen, pushed the immortal witch on the truck full of tomatoes. "The tomatoes are needed."

Lelouch went down the platform and the truck's engine started.

"Are you alone?" Shirley asked. "I was quite sure I heard you talking with someone."

"That's nothing, we better go," said Lelouch in a hurry as he dragged Shirley away from the garage but a loud bang was heard from the truck which is now on its way to the stage where the dough is located. "Damn it!!! C.C. will be seen if I don't stop that truck!!"

"Did you just hear that?" Shirley asked as she looks at the truck. "Is someone inside the truck?"

"That's not possible," Lelouch replied but another loud bang is heard. "That witch!!!"

C.C, who is stuck inside with the tomatoes, keeps on kicking the sliding door of the truck. "Argh!!! I'm full of tomatoes. That damn Lelouch!!"

"Here comes the tomatoes!!!" Rivalz yelled and the sliding door of the truck is now opened.

Lelouch, who was separated from Shirley, activated  his geass and ordered one of the organizers.

"I command you to spread out the flour at the area right now," he said and the organizer did what he was told to do.

The tomatoes were poured down to the dough with C.C but luckily, the flour has spread throughout the vicinity which hid the immortal witch. C.C is now covered with tomatoes and flour which made her irritable and mad. Lelouch ran towards her and dragged her away from the scene while everyone was still distracted.

Lelouch went underground the school with C.C which was discovered by Sayoko and they made it as their hideout.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Lelouch snapped as he pushed C.C forcefully on the couch. "Give me a break already!! I've been worn out these past few days and you still came here to give me additional headache!! Why don't you have a bit of self-awareness? If you're seen by Suzaku, it'll be great trouble!! Why don't you listen to me even just for once?!"

C.C stares at him with her cold gaze and after Lelouch stops talking, she grabs the cushion and hits him right on the face. She stood up with heavy footsteps as she heads to the bathroom where she cleaned herself and changed clothes.

"If you're so paranoid about me being discovered, just ignore it," the immortal witch said upon taking her exit from the bathroom. "It would be my problem if I get caught. Your worries are unnecessary."

Lelouch, who got even more mad with her remarks, yelled at her. "If you get caught, Zero and the Black Knights will be caught up with the trouble you make!! It's not just your problem but it will be my problem as well!! Stop doing things on your own!! Your selfishness is putting us all in trouble!!"

"Why would it be your problem?" C.C asked. "Do you think I'll tell Them your plan and your identity? Of course not. I will be quiet about it so you shouldn't concern yourself with me. My selfishness isn't putting anyone else in trouble except myself."

C.C turns her back away from the prince and is about to take her leave but Lelouch grabbed her arm and held it tightly.

"Don't you dare step out from this place," he said sternly. "I won't overlook your carelessness this time."

Lelouch pushed her once again on the couch with great force due to anger. He, then, locked the door before leaving C.C alone at the underground room. C.C simply sits down on the couch since she couldn't get out. She could still feel the pain on her arm where Lelouch had gripped. She simply holds her arm and looked down on the floor. A small smile was formed on her lips. "He got mad."

"Lulu, where have you been?" Shirley asked as she sees Lelouch. The raven-haired guy breathed out to calm himself before speaking.

"I just went to the restroom to clean myself up," he lied. "The flour was all over  my clothes."

"I see," Shirley said. "The pizza-making is cancelled again. It would've been better if we could successfully make one."

"Yeah," Lelouch simply replied. They both went to the student council room where Milly and the others are.

"It's another failure," Milly said with disappointment but her energy was once again returned when she sees Shirley. "But there is always a next time!"

When the night falls, Lelouch went to the underground and sees C.C sleeping on the couch comfortably. He sits down beside her and watches her sleeping face.

"Did I say too much?" he asked himself as he tucks some strands of the witch's hair on her ear. "Maybe I overdid it." Lelouch notices the red mark on C.C's arm and he remembered it was him who caused it. He simply sighed as he remembered his outburst.

He waited a little longer until C.C wakes up from her slumber. Upon opening her eyes, she sees Lelouch sitting across her. C.C rubs her golden eyes and yawned like a child. Still feeling sleepy, she spoke, "Are we going home now?"

Lelouch stood up and replied, "Yeah."

The two walked home without saying a word with Lelouch on the lead and C.C is following behind. Lelouch couldn't help but feel guilty on what he did on his witch. As they passed by the Pizza Hut, he noticed C.C stops for a while as she looks at the pizza parlor before start walking again.

With his conscience controlling him, he sighed and said,"Shall we go and eat some pizza?"

C.C simply looked down with her usual emotionless face and held her arm as a gesture of being shy. Their distance being 5 meters away, the guys passing by didn't notice the presence of the raven-haired prince.

"Hi," one of them greeted C.C who seems to have turned into a shy and feeble girl. The immortal witch just looked down on the ground and never said a word.

"Would you like to come with us?" asked another one as he puts his arm around the immortal witch's shoulder. C.C slumped looking so fragile like a glass.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lelouch asked sternly as he stares at the strangers with his icy, sharp glare. "How dare you lay your dirty hands on her?"

"Yeah," said one guy who got scared. "Of course you have a boyfriend."

"Let me borrow her for a while," insisted by one guy as he tightens his hold around the girl's shoulders. C.C showed an uncomfortable and pain expression on her face which worried the raven-haired prince.

He grabbed her by her hand and pulled her towards him. "You probably want to die today, you damn brat."

The three guys, knowing they couldn't go against him, simply left with discontent. Lelouch, who is still hugging his immortal witch, whispered, "Are you okay? About what happened at school, I'm sorry I lost my temper." He tightens his hug as a way to show his sincerity.

C.C hugged him back as a way to convey the message that it's okay. Lelouch blushed when he noticed that people are staring at them with a how-sweet expression on their faces.

"To show your sincere apology, you owe me pizza," the immortal witch said with her usual tone of voice. She lets go and shows Lelouch his credit card which she secretly and expertly snatched from his pocket. "I will take your offer a while ago."

Way to ruin the romantic moment C.C.

C.C heads to the Pizza Hut with a happy face, leaving Lelouch astonished for a moment.

"That witch showed her acting skills for the sake of eating pizza," he mutters. "And I was totally deceived like an idiot."

He followed his witch in the Pizza Hut and ordered some coffee. "You do have some romantic side carved in your bones, Lelouch."

"Shut up, witch," he scoffed but the immortal witch simply smiled since she won again. She saw the romantic side of her warlock and she's also able to eat her favorite pizza. It's totally victorious for her. Lelouch wasn't that mad since he still feel guilty on what he did so he's going along with his witch's pace.

I'm really, really happy that this story of mine has been read by you, guys. I want to thank you all for reading it and I apologize for any misspelled words and grammatically incorrect sentences. Your votes mean a lot to me and it's motivating me to update as soon as I can.

But now that school has started, I deeply apologize if my updates are taking too slow unlike the past few months. I will still try my best to update as soon as I can.

Again, thank you for reading and voting. Hontoni arigatou gozamasu!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 18 9
Lelouch is the Lord of Dreams. Suzaku Kururugi is the immortal man who wishes to die. Their love story will span centuries. Code Geass fic, set in an...
528 15 1
Lelouch/Suzaku. The unfortunate event in which a naïve Kururugi Suzaku takes a comment made by one sarcastic Lelouch Lamperouge literally.
16.5K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
6.8K 215 34
In Area 11, A battle rages between the britannians and the elevens. However, in this plotline, it seems a new player has entered into action. Let's s...