(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 31

4.7K 104 71
By emisonforever19

                Emily's pov 

Alison and me had the one of the best times last night   I lay awake thinking how lucky I got with Alison  being my girlfriend, she's perfect in every way. we have such a deep connection with each other and seem to have a good understanding for each other which I love . I totally get her and the same vice versa . I go downstairs making a cup of coffee ,when I come back Alison went into the shower.  I want to Ali to meet Aria , Spencer , Hanna  tonight  so I may invite them all round my house . I sit on the edge of the bed drinking my coffee while texting Hanna . Alison  comes out of the shower 20 minutes later with a towel wrapped  around her.   I get up from the bed kissing her lips  softly.

"Hey Ali are you okay?? did you sleep well last night? "

"Yeah kind of  sorry for all the twisting and turning I did last night I hope i didn't wake you up "

You look so beautiful  in the morning because you had a bad night doesn't mean we can't have  a good morning Ali "

"I know Em  there's some strawberry icecream downstairs  can you go and get me some please I don't know why but I'm really craving icecream "

"What really? This time in the morning Ali "
I giggle

"Yeah really i know it seems different eating icecream at 8 in the morning"

"No worries Ali I will go and get you some icecream whilst you get dried "

I go and get some icecream for Alison. I hear my phone go off Hanna text me saying she's going to get there late to college  . I come back upstairs  Ali is putting her bra on she asks me to clip  her bra on at the back for her, which i gladly do . As I'm doing it i kiss her neck softly while bitting it gently ,she turns around smiling  at me .

"Hey Em you know you can't leave a mark imagine all of the questions at college "

"Yeah I know I just get carried away sometimes here's you're icecream for you did you want any other food before we go? "

"No thank  you Em this is great I just really craved  icecream this morning "

"Okay well I'm going to shoot off and get my car i shall meet you in college" 

"Okay Em  drive safely I love you "

"I love you too Ali see you in a bit "

I get back to mine jumping  into my car driving to college my first lesson is with Alison.  I get out of the my car Hanna Spencer, is outside college sitting on the steps talking.  I walk  up to them while  locking my car .

"Hey Em  how's it going??? we didn't see you yesterday "
Spencer says

"Yeah I know I went straight home that's why anyways can you both come somewhere more private please? "
I say nearly whispering

We go over by the car park making sure no one is around or listening in the cars .

"Okay  so tonight  i want a movie night at mine I want you to meet Alison properly do you guys fancy that ? "

"Yeah sure I don't mind just will  be weird seeing you both together "
Spencer  says sarcastically

"No it won't Spencer  plus I've  thought  of a good name for you both It took me ages to come up with it "

I give Hanna a weird facial expression
"Okay what's the name then ? "

"Emison  like you and Alisons name joined together "
Hanna says enthusiastically

"Oh great that's cool so is it a yes for tonight or a no ? "
I question them both

"It's a yes Em we will invite Aria too I want all the girls together "
Hanna says

"Yeah that's fine I was going to invite Aria anyways  "

As we are talking  about a few other topics not relating to me and Alison a few teacher's  pakks there car one of them being Alison .  I see her getting out of the car my first Instinct is to kiss her and give her a cuddle however I have to play it cool  unfortunately.   Alison  walks over to us three. 

"Girls  haven't you got classes to be in right now ??"

Yes Miss Dilaurentis we was just leaving "
Hanna says looking at me smiling

"Okay  well go then you're all going to be late "

I look at Alison and smile  at her before I turn  away and walk to my English class texting Aria the details about tonight . I sit in class listening intently to what Alison is saying about this new book called the Book Theif.

"Okay class now you've wrote some details on chapter work on chapter 2 what the characters intentions are "

"But Miss Dilaurentis I've literally read this book like a thousand times you"
I say looking at Alison

"Are you arguing back with me Miss Fields?? I will see you after class "

I smile at Alison any excuse to speak to her after lesson.  When I'm writting I smile at her discretely while doing my work, i can't stop looking at her she looks so beautiful.  As lesson finishes I remain seated. Alison closes the classroom door sitting at her desk staring at me with her blue eyes .I look at her and blush I break the silence .

"Ali tonight Spencer, Aria and Hanna are coming around i was wondering if you wanted to come round and meet up with them too? "

"Yeah sure Em I don't mind that would be nice "

"Can I just say how incredibly sexy you look right now at you're desk Ali"

"Do I now? Well why don't you come here and kiss me Em"

I go up to Alison kissing her on the lips softly looking into her blue eyes smiling at her sweetly .

"I will see you tonight Ali I love you"

"I love you too Em I'll go home and shower then head to yours "

                 Alisons's pov

I get home from teaching at college going straight into the kitchen craving more icecream.  I sit at the the table eating some while looking through my phone.  After 10 minutes I go and get showered then head to Emily's.  As I'm at her door I start to feel extremely nervous, I want her friends to like me, I just hope it goes down well .  After knocking on the door Emily answers giving me a cuddle.  I walk into the kitchen with Emily holding her hand we both stop and look each other.

"Ali you look beautiful tonight would you like some wine or anything ?"

"No thank you Em I better not drink I will have a soda instead please "

"Okay one soda coming up make yourself at home Ali '

I sit on the sofa waiting for Emily to come back making myself comfortable.  Emily joins me on sofa I lean into her arms while Emily strokes my hair softly.  The girl's turn up 20 minutes later . Emily answers the door while they come in I remain seated .

"Hey Alison nice to finally speak to you properly "
Aria says smiling at me

"Hiiiii yeah I know seems weird to be speaking to you like this and not me being a teacher "

'Shall we put  a movie on??"
Emily questions us all

"No I want to talk to your gf Emily and get to know her more "
Hanna says enthusiastically

"Okay fair enough then"
Emily replies drinking her wine

"So anyways I hope you're alot nicer than Paige she was horrible to Emily"
Hanna says looking Emily

"Hanna that's enough I don't want to talk about my ex gf especially her she's the last person I want to talk about "

"What did Paige do to Emily  anyways?"
I question Hanna

"I will leave that for Emily to tell you another time I heard you like shopping Ali "
Hanna says smiling at Ali

Hanna and me end up getting along so well ,Spencer and Aria are also lovely  too. We end up putting a movie on in the front room, Emily holds me in her arms, I start to fall asleep . I'm woken up by Emily just as the the movie is finished

"Em where's your friends gone  ? "

"They went Ali everyone pretty much fell asleep let's go and  cuddle up in bed together do you want a drink of water or anything ? "

"Yeah a glass of water would be perfect please Em"

As I wait for Emily on the sofa I'm curious as to what went on with her and Paige ,However I don't want to ask as I don't want to upset her ,I will leave it until another day. We get upstairs getting into bed cuddling up to each other i pretty much fall asleep in Emily's arms straight away .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) Thank you for those voting , commenting, viewing. There's loads more to come.  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
57.2K 1.1K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
30.2K 925 60
If you haven't read the first one go catch up...
24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing