Aftermath (A Steve Rogers/ Ca...

By MrsE_TheDreamQueen

After being un-frozen, Steve Rogers was trying to find his way in the world. He had no money, no friends, and... More

Chapter 1: She's a Stark.
Chapter 2: I'm ready.
Chapter 3: You're Welcome Steve.
Chapter 4: Lazy days.
Chapter 5: Taking Advantage.
Chapter 6: Nothing's better than pancakes.
Chapter 7: Who said romance was dead?
Chapter 8: The Good, the Bad, and the Clumsy.
Chapter 9: Precisely!
Chapter 10: Suspended.
Chapter 11: Humpty fucking Dumpty.
Chapter 12: Ice cream and cuddles.
Chapter 13: Welcome to the circus.
Chapter 14: Stirring the pot.
Chapter 15: Fire vs Ice.
Chapter 16: Father of the year.
Chapter 17: Blue eyes.
Epilogue.
Thankyou! :)
Quick Announcement
Watty awards :D

Help.

10.6K 122 56
By MrsE_TheDreamQueen

I recently got this comment on one of the chapters for this book: "Yeah, you've lost me now. The story was amusing and funny but it moved way too quick. I laughed a lot and I enjoyed it while it lasted but now she's pregnant with Johnny Storm's baby while she is with Steve Rogers Im just gone. Sorry amigo. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Good job for the previous chapters though. :)"

Just wondered if anyone else felt the same way? Did I move to quickly? Because I was thinking of going down a differant storyline route (in the sequel that I've already posted quite a bit of) where, somehow, they turn back time and April doesn't end up getting pregnant? I dont know...

But please, help me out. I need comments... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 135 18
When Sarah comes home to her brother after a job in Australia her life changes. She meets an assassin who's something out of the ordinary, just like...
12.6K 389 43
A mere soldier is what he would have been. At the end of the war, he would still be the weak, fragile man that he thought about himself. What if that...
325K 8.4K 37
Agent y/n y/l/n is fiery, determined woman ready to prove she's strong enough for the Avengers life. But Steve Rogers her team leader hasn't taken a...
2.7K 54 17
Steve is on mission to find his old friend Bucky, and with the help of his new friend Sam Wilson, it just might be possible. But even after two week...