Serious in Love ✔

By crescendo_s

What happens when a crazy boy and a crazy girl get in a relationship? When they have been crazy for as long a... More

Foreword
Prologue
1- "I'm home, dear husbando."
2- "Suck it up like we suck it up to our lives."
3- "Something's wrong with us."
4- "Breakup sex?"
5- "Our love hasn't gone- It has just lost it's way."
6- "We'll see who crushes who."
7- "Cos you're loud and whiny like a parrot."
8- "We call this air dancing, baby & its completely original."
9- "Good going, Baweja. Keep fantasizing about me."
10~ "Kinda like remixing an old song into a modern one."
11- "Let's get bored together. We'll be less bored that way."
12- "My interests are like a chameleon: changing and adapting."
13- "Take us to the Great Wall of China."
14- "I didn't empty my pockets to watch this shit."
15- "I need to cool down my crack- head."
16- "That's brutal love to its finest."
17- "The day when one of my dreams came true."
18- "I was simply messing with your lipstick."
19- "Love is like wine- Gets better with age."
20- "Beauty is always tainted."
21- "Only a bitch can bite another bitch."
Author's note
22- "Get the fuck out of my life."
23- "You're such a bad tease."
24- "I'm truly gonna miss you guys."
26- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."
27- "Even a cupid has to work 24/7."
28- "You'll always be the one who got away."
29- "We are on the road to La la land."
30- "You'll always be my stupid."
31- "Nothing of this insanity makes sense to me."
32- "No matter where you go, or whom you be with, you'll never find me."
33- "One who bears the queen will have my heart."
34~ "Let's get engaged."
35~ "Will you marry me?"
36~ "I'll treasure it for infinity, pun intended."
Epilogue (Part I)
Epilogue (Part II)
BONUS Chapter

25- "Since when did cliches became a reality?"

175 15 0
By crescendo_s

25- “Since when did cliches became a reality?”

« AHANA »

“Pragya?”

I looked behind me but she was nowhere to be seen. Swiveled my head in all directions but no avail. I quickly reverted my attention back to the conveyer belt, just in time to see two familiar luggages and a black bag at a distance, moving my way. “Jeez, looks like I'll have to pull them all by myself.”

I was about to pull the black bag out of the conveyer belt when someone else beat me to it. Someone in peach kaftan top and black jeans. “Sorry, nature calls,” Pragya explained herself quickly before I asked. She dropped the bag with a thump and placed a hand on her hip, “Let's carry this bag together. It will be good exercise for our hands. You take one strap while I take the other.”

I shook my head in dismay and got hold of the bag, “What's inside? It's freaking heavy.”

“A dead body cut to pieces.”

“For today's dinner?”

“For today's dinner.”

And the next instant, we laughed followed by a high five. Thus, we got moving.

We stopped after we exited the International Airport, taking a good first sight of our surroundings. Sunlight descended upon us hard and bright while the ground bore some heaps of sand. We shared a mutual look of excitement and smiled. “Quick, let's hurry to the hotel. I can barely wait.” I grinned.

“Yes!”

After checking into the hotel, we brought our luggage to room number 707 at the seventh floor. It wasn't locked as someone else had already checked in before us. The door opened to reveal a small, blonde girl in brown top and bright green shorts. Her blue eyes twinkled in recognition as they found us and the smile which was already there, turned into full blown grin.

“I can't believe we are here,” she said. Pragya and I shared a questionable look before our hands reached out to pinch her cheek. Hard. “Ow, ow, I get it. This is reality.”

“Liz, Pragya,” I called both of them, getting emotional all of a sudden. I couldn't believe this was happening either. Couldn't believe that they were right here, in front of my eyes. I needed to feel them. “I freaking missed you guys.”

They said the same and then we were all hugging and jumping at each other. My heart was practically bouncing off the roof. This was the reality. Now that the launcher had been prepared, all we needed was to set off our energy.

“What are you doing?” Pragya asked from behind as I dashed off to the balcony.

“Living,” I answered jokingly before coming face to face with the bright scenery before me. A rectangular lawn lay below me surrounded by the boundary wall. Beyond that wall, you could view a spectacular part of the city. Hotels filled the area, left and right, built in crazy structures and themes. One could view the Eiffel Tower themed hotel as well as the Disney one from here. There were the hippies, the blondes and the blacks walking on the roads in groups. It was variety rolled into one. There was something in the air. I could feel it. I took that all in, blinked and yelled at the top of my voice—

“AHOY, LAS VEGAS!”

My voice pierced through the room like a bullet and spread like a bomb, bringing attention to my friends as well as the onlookers from below. Pragya and Lisa scurried over to my side and backed me up. “Las Vegas Ahoy! we yelled in sync. We barely visited a place and yet we were going bonkers. That's exactly what this place did to people. It made them go wild.

Our trip to Las Vegas didn't happen overnight, nor in a month, or even year. It took years to bring this imagination to reality. Today was a result after many failed attempts, months of savings, passport issues and time issues. I only hoped that it was all worth it.

~

“Now this is what I call first class royalty,” Pragya commented, holding her glass of red wine.

I swiveled my head to both sides, taking a good look of the scene and propped one leg against the other, seeking comfort in my seat, “Heaven, baby.”

Lisa held the glass of the same drink and raised an exquisite brow at both of us, “Why not both?”

Pragya and I nodded in agreement. “Cheers!” We declared, raising our glasses against one another for a well deserved toast. We made sure to let our sips be heard as we drank. Thereafter, we started our lunch.

I looked around one more time, trying to come in terms with the reality that pretended like a dream. Hell, even the college old me wouldn't imagine to be here. You wouldn't think much when you hear about a restaurant named Chow. No, you wouldn't, but what if you knew that this restaurant happened to be on the second floor of Caesars Palace. Caesars Palace, which was one of the most well known resorts around the Sins city (aka Las Vegas). It was known for its Roman architecture. From statues, to walls, to pools, to the clothing of the employees— everything in this larger than life resort was Roman themed. Like we were having lunch in a huge palace from the Roman era. The dining was facing a wide patio, overlooked by a centralized pool and a garden. Who wouldn't enjoy a sight like that?

The three of us caught up with each other's lives as we talked. As the conversation jumped from one topic to another, it reached a certain point or a person I didn't want to talk about. The girls then turned towards me, hesitantly, asking about my status with Vansh.

“That's the thing. There's no status or even us for that matter. It's been half a month since he arrived in Delhi but we didn't meet. We haven't talked since April.” And four months, seventeen days since we met face to face.

“Since April? That's like more than a month ago,” Lisa's mouth formed an O in shock. “I don't get it. You two were doing so great. He visited you at the New Year's too. How did it get so worse?”

That's the question I ask myself everyday.

'“Our love, it hasn't gone. It has just lost it's way. We need to find it and place it back right here,” he said, pointing his fingers to our hearts.'

'Just wait for me to come back and then, everything will fall in place... You're the one for me no matter what. Remember that, always.'

“Ahana... Ahana!” Lisa called out loud, bringing me to reality. The plate before me seemed blurry for some reason. Was I shedding tears? Damn!

“Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry,” I reassured Lisa, when she asked about my well being. I quickly wiped my slightly teary eye with my finger while Lisa placed a hand on my back, muttering how she could relate to me.

“Stop, just, stop!” Pragya interrupted like a judge, commanding order. She even slapped the table which obviously got our attention. She raised her hands in exasperation, “Remember what we promised at Skype back then? No boy talk, no ex talk. And what are we doing here? If I wanted to, I could have talked about a person who almost led me on and gave me false hope.”

“Oh, that's fresh news.”

“Exactly!” she pointed out to me. “because unlike you I'm not talking about it right now. We aren't here to mourn our love lives, or any kind of life for that matter. This isn't any ordinary place. It's fucking Las Vegas! Leave your shit and enjoy like it's the last day on earth.”

“You haven't been more accurate than this in the entire time I know you.” I patted her back. “Thanks, babe.”

“Mention not.”

After devouring the Chinese lunch to our hearts content, Pragya excused herself for a washroom break. I thought about what she said back then, “While I'm aware that she's right but I think deep down, she wanted to defend her boys. Our respective exes I mean.”

“Can you blame her? Those two are like her oldest friends from school. Imagine how awkward it must be for her.” Lisa explained.

Lisa had a point, “But I wanted to vent out a bit. Admit it, it feels good to talk crap about our past relationships. Like I wanted to keep saying- 'Vansh, you're such a dick,' many times. And don't you dare play the innocent card, woman. You used to rant over Dhruv on Skype. You can do now in front of us.”

“You evil woman,” She narrowed her eyes but then her face changed as the corner of her lips lifted up, “Fine, we'll bitch about it but this would only remain between the two of us.”

Without wasting another second, I told her or rather, fast forwarded what had gone between Vansh and I, after he left for Boston. I told her about the good times we had, the bad times that followed, to the last phone call we had.

“Honestly, I'm still mad at Vansh for not visiting me. He promised he would. What do you think is going on with him, anyway?”

I closed my palms, “I'm certain he's having an affair. No, seriously, what else can explain his lack of interest in me back then? He never did that, you know.”

“Are you sure? I mean you don't even know who it is. You can't assume—”

“I know,” I cut her off with a sharp breath. “Okay, I'm not one hundred percent sure who that butt- face is but one can make guesses, right? I like to think I'm close enough.”

By the time, Lisa could enquire me further or even have a chance to rant herself, Pragya arrived. That marked the end of our bitch talk. It hardly mattered though. I had already told Lisa what I wanted to and felt good after it. She was a great listener, unlike a certain Nisha. I felt like I could finally go ahead and have a great 'me' time with my girlfriends.

“I have an idea where to go next,” Lisa announced, like it was latest gossip. She flicked her finger towards her, motioning us to draw close. She had a sneaky look on her face when we gathered around her. “One word, six letters— Casino.”

If there was a word known as wordgasm, it was this. It incited my sleeping nerves. The look the three of us shared, made us seem like criminals before action.

Henceforth, we set out to commit our crimes for the rest of the day. Of course that also included girlish things like shopping, checking out boys, drinking and more shopping. Although our experience in the casino tops it all. It was great losing and winning all the same. I did receive some cash from it, but ended up losing my watch which I betted upon. It hardly mattered.

~

I stood in front of the mirror, checking my reflection. Happy with what I saw, I imitated a few model like poses— turning from side to side, placing my hand on hip and pouting. I finally steered away from the mirror and said to Lisa, “I can't do this.”

“Me neither.” Pragya seconded.

Lisa's face fell, “Why? Just now you were posing in front of the mirror. Admit it, you want to wear this.” She then turned to Pragya, “And don't complain about the stretch marks. You look sexy as it is.”

“Try to understand, Liz. We never wore this outside,” Pragya explained Lisa while she tried to convince us. I stood in front of the mirror again. The reflection in front of me was covered in white bikini outlined in light purple lace and a light color sarong that reached to the length of the knees. Pragya opted to fit in a black bikini while Lisa chose to wear an aqua one. Both my friends looked sexy in their avatars. Lisa was right. A part of me really wanted to show this off to the world outside but the shy part of me was restraining it.

Lisa didn't even bother to convince us later on. Instead she took our hand and dragged us outside. Pragya and I squealed, out of delight or fear, I didn't know what but then I covered my face with my hand. I uncovered my face, only to find Pragya gone from her initial position. I just had to turn to the direction of the pool to find her dipping herself in water, that too, without her cover up.

“I thought you were embarrassed!” I accused her.

“I am embarrassed, stupid! That's why I'm under water to cover myself.”

Lisa bursted out into fits of laughter. “I don't know about you cowards, but I'm diving in.”

“Oi, wait for me!” I shouted when Lisa leaped forward to dive. Quickly, I unwrapped my sarong and dived after her, causing the water to splash over their faces.

~

“So who's the hottest man in this beach right now?” Lisa asked Pragya and me. It was unlike Lisa to ask this question but then maybe, it wasn't. Maybe it was in the Las Vegas air. I accessed the place before me, once again. We were in a resort pool known as the Tahiti village. Bright sunlight fell on the aqua water we were surrounded in, bounded by sand and rocks. The large amount palm trees only added to the liveliness of the pool. There were people from all age groups so it was difficult to spot a hot young man.

We began whispering amongst each other, like hormonal teenagers. Pragya was the first to conclude, “Promise you won't make fun of me?”

“Promise,” Lisa and I lied.

Our innocent friend believed our lie and ushered us to steal a quick glance to the man swimming at eleven o clock. The man in answer was tall and muscular with small, dark hair. We diverted our gazes back to Pragya, surprised.

“I'm telling you Liz, she's s still suffering from the Rehan syndrome.”

Lisa shot a skeptical look, “Maybe she's into older men.”

Pragya pinched us, making us wince. “First of all, he's not that bulky. He's just tall. And Lisa, you asked who the hottest man is so I answered that. Just because he looks forty doesn't mean I want to bed him. Understood?”

But we didn't understand. Instead we mocked her on and on about how it was okay to bed a forty year old man since this was *kalyug. The next one to answer was Lisa. Her version of the hottest guy was right behind us— a short, blonde guy with a beautiful face. Then it was my turn to answer.

I was surprised that none of them had pointed him out. He seemed like an obvious choice amongst these half naked men or maybe it was just me. I pointed my thumb backwards with a smirk, “The one with a bun.”

It wasn't hard to spot my answer. Probably he was the only one amongst the crowd who was swimming alone. His shoulder length hair was gathered to a small bun with his front bangs hanging loose. I wasn't an avid fan of long haired guys but this one made me re- consider. The facial hair on his jawline just made this specimen more mature, not to forget hotter. His eyes were narrowed but sharp, his jaw was well defined. And his chest? I just caught a lucky glimpse of it when he came out of water earlier and damn, what a lovely sight it was. He wasn't overly muscle packed (which is good), but he definitely possessed taut muscles and abs. If that man wasn't tagged as hot, then I don't know what was.

My friends too agreed on his sexy aspect. We made a stupid bet to strike a conversation with the men we just mentioned but that was soon forgotten between our laughs and gags.

Until the wave.

We were just beginning to swim again after riding the water slides when there was an announcement to evacuate the pool. Someone mentioned that the water level had gone higher than usual so the authorities needed some time to bring the level down. The sight of everyone running out of the pool was extremely soothing to my eyes. It was cool and hilarious at the same time.

“Emergency, emergency!” I yelled while dragging myself out of the pool just the fun of it. While I was busy exciting my eyes with the scene, my two other dhokhebaaz (betraying) friends had already evacuated the pool.

“Coming!” I yelled when they shamelessly called out to me. I could feel the water rising upto my waist as I struggled to rise above. I was almost out of the pool when something fell under my feet and I lost my balance. I was about to fall on my front when a pair of arms got hold of mine. Relief gushed out of me as I exhaled.

“My gosh, that was quite a catch. Thank— oh,” My words slipped, as I raised my head to the face of my life-saver.

Since when did cliches became a reality?

“It surely was,” said a deep voice— The guy who I just claimed as the hottest one in this pool. He left my hand immediately and stepped aside to take a look at his surroundings. “Let's get out before another wave catches you.”

I was sure my vocal chords had temporarily left my body which is why I couldn't answer like a dignified woman. He was tall. It was something I already guessed earlier, but now standing besides me, I could tell he atleast stood over six feet. I didn't know what to prioritize first. The fact that he saved me, touched me or the fact that I could view his toned chest, right in front of my naked eyes. With the little, light hairs on his skin, his body was literally shining in the sunlight. Fuck, I think I just spotted a mole near his belly button. Stop it, you freak. Don't stare at him like a starved hoe who hasn't seen a male for a year.

The bun guy did me a huge favor by leaving on his own. I followed behind him, to the hall where everyone was.

“You wouldn't fuckin' believe what just occurred to me, a few minutes ago,” I announced to Lisa and Pragya, raising my hands dramatically. Thereafter I recited every second of my encounter with that hottie. It was my lucky day. 

~

“Go, talk to him.”

“But...”

Before I could protest any further, Pragya pushed me from behind, bringing me under the radar of the hottie I just encountered. I was just a few feet away from him. Recognization feigned his features as his gaze locked on me. Knowing there was no escape, I curled my lips up, shooting a plastic smile.

“Hi, the girl who I saved from falling.”

Way to be cocky about it. “That girl also goes by the name Ahana.”

He let out a quiet laugh. “Okay then, hi, Ahana.” The skin around his eyes crinkled a bit as he smiled.

Swoon.

Turns out, I was right. He was indeed traveling alone. Infact, he had been traveling for quite a while now, visiting countries in North America. It was his passion. We briefly spoke about Las Vegas— What places each of us have visited here and suggested other places to visit. He sounded both casual and humorous from the way he spoke. I know I wasn't showing it but deep down, I was awestruck. I mean who wouldn't be, after encountering a handsome hunk like that. We had a good time.

A few minutes later, there was an announcement, that the water level had been regulated and we were allowed to swim now. We exited the hall together. While observing the bright surroundings and the guy I was standing next to, my crazy mind suddenly cracked something from a long time ago. A bucket list to be exact.

A kiss from a hot, beach guy.

Let's see...

A beach- Tahiti Village was a man made beach but oh, well— Checked.

Relationship status- Vansh and I never promised anything and we aren't talking now so yeah, single— Checked.

A hot beach, guy- Check, check and CHECKED!

Oh my sweet little muffins in the stomach, I never knew I was in- this- situation all along. The guy standing next to me was everything I wanted in a beach guy. Infact, he turned out slightly better than my dreams. This was perfect! Now all I needed was a giant smooch under the sun.

Ha, as if!

It felt good to dream for a while. To actually imagine the scenario in my head. Sadly we were inside a three dimensional space known as reality. Soon, I left him to join my girlfriends for the rest of the day.

~

The next morning, the three of us set off to the well known place in Las Vegas— The great grand Canyon. We had booked three bus tickets for the same.

I've been to many places throughout my life. Be it hillstations, beaches, historical monuments, famous buildings, cities overseas but the sight of the great canyon, cutting through the river was sight unlike any other. It was a rarity to witness the forests on the upper plateau, in contrast with the deserted basins below. And a rarity to be closer to the clouds. The cool winds outside the window slapped my face as the bus moved. For a while, I couldn't care that I was with my friends, that I was here on a vacation. It was just me and the wild landscape that my eyes captured. My friends were quiet too, probably for the very same reason.

The bus made a stop at some intervals to let the tourists enjoy the view. I suddenly found myself feeling very small as compared to the red canyons that were stretched over a million acres. It was one thing knowing how small you were, it was another thing feeling it. Even standing at the edge of a high rise building couldn't compare to the level of depth I witnessed as I peered down the rim. It was straight out of a programme from National Geographic channel. I had an urge to go on a hike adventure, along the depths of the canyon that only few people dared to risk. Maybe some other time.

With Vansh you mean.

I rolled my eyes at my own inner voice.

Later the bus stopped at Grand Canyon Skywalk which was at four thousand feet above the ground. We were just walking around, viewing the landscape when Lisa hissed, making us stop.

“Isn't that the same man Ahana talked to yesterday?”

“Oh, please...” I trailed off, my gaze narrowing at the tourists around me instead. There, just ten feet behind I recognized the man in sunglasses, who was busy making a video from his video camera. “You got to be kidding me!”

Damn, he was the hot/ savior/ traveler guy from yesterday. This time he was sporting a bandana that pushed his long hair back, a white poster tee and red half jeans. There were more than ten lakh of people in this place, most probably. How the hell was it possible for such a bizarre coincidence to happen? Like where was the physics?

Pragya gave a pat on my back, “This must be fate.”

I was contemplating between greeting him and ignoring him, when he made the decision for me. A frown marred his features for a second, before they rose up in recognition, at the sight of me. He took slow, casual steps towards me and lifted his dark sunglasses.

“Are you stalking me?”

That statement made my mouth fall open. I couldn't decipher whether he was teasing me because of his serious face. These men, I tell you.

“Sorry, but I think you misunderstood something.” Hot or not but no one can accuse me like that.

“Really?” His brow rose again in question. “If you crack your memory from yesterday, you'll remember me telling you about my plans today.”

I placed a hand on my hip, “Well, if you crack your memory more deeply, then you'll remember me saying, 'Oh my God, what a coincidence. I'm going to the same place as well'.”

“You might have made that plan up right there and then.”

“Or I might have pre-planned it with my friends, on a digital diary in my smartphone. And before you accuse me of the same, then let me also inform you that digital diaries entries have a date that cannot be changed,” I paused for a second to exhale. “Let me show—”

He placed a hand on my hand for a split second to stop me. “Hey, no, it's fine. I was just making fun of you, no worries.”

I felt my lips twitch, “I never said I was serious, either.”

The serious demeanor on his face finally broke, replaced by a boisterous laugh, “You're hilarious.”

And that was how I won the match, folks.

We only ended up talking for a minute or two, before going off to join my friends. Instead of parting away with the usual goodbye, he parted with the possibility of coming across me yet again. Somehow he was sure of it. The rest of the day went in hiking around the rims, clicking dozens of pictures, holding hands with my girlfriends and falling in love with the Great Canyon all over again.

When we arrived at the bus station to leave the place, there was already a surprise waiting for me. It wasn't even surprising anymore.

“What if you were the one stalking me all along?” I accused when the words of the hot/ savior/ traveler guy came true as we encountered again.

“I rarely stalk anyone, love. It simply means our timings were the same,” Saying that his expression somewhat changed to that of realization. He extended his hand for a shake. “Oh, excuse my behavior. We met three times, yet I forget to introduce myself. Kunal Avasthii, here.”

So he turned out to be an Indian after all. Trying not to smile like an idiot at the husky voice of his, I shook his hand, feeling the grip of his strong fingers. “No, it's okay. I'm Ahana Mishra, in case you forgot.”

I swear I could hear my mind saying why when he drew his hand away. He pressed his lips before speaking, “No, I happen to possess a good memory when it comes to lovely names like yours. So, Ahana, I have a request to make. Since we encountered three times in a row, I want to take advantage of that by requesting you to join me on my way to Las Vegas. We are heading towards the same destination anyway so I hardly think it should be an issue for you and your friends. I believe we can pass our time very effectively.” He winked.

I felt my cheeks flush. “Sure, um, let me just go over and uh, inform my friends first?” I replied hesitantly, pointing my finger behind me and fled away, grinning. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God... Could my luck turn any luckier?

The two and a half hours bus ride that followed was probably the best one I had. It wasn't precisely because I was sitting next to a good looking guy either. Not entirely that is. Most of the ride went in talking about different places we visited and the small incidents that occurred with it. Kunal had certainly been to more places around the globe than me but that didn't mean I toured any less. He talked about his previous profession as a cabin crew while I talked about my previous profession as a graphic designer and his views on spontaneity. It was adventurous knowing about a stranger on a different land. Though he talked in a respectable manner, he was more about himself than me. A little cocky I should say. Who knows, deep down, he needed a company to travel with.

A part of me felt bad for ditching my friends (even though they were sitting on a row, opposite mine) but looks like I was worried for nothing. They were getting along just fine with a group of young men, seated on a row after theirs. They were a group of six who had visited here, to celebrate their friend's bachelor party. Surprisingly enough, two of them happened to be Indians. When the chance came upon me, I introduced myself as well. A scenario was formed where all of us— the girls, the boys and the solo traveler were talking to each other. Although Kunal was the least involved in all those talks, he still made his presence known in small bursts. Knowing that this kind of scenario would hardly knock my door again, I suggested them to sing. Different voices filled the silence of the bus, bringing happiness to our faces.

“You really are something, Ahana.” Kunal complimented me after the journey. His dark eyes accessed me— in mild curiosity or something else, it didn't matter much. What mattered more was the bed that awaited me in the hotel room. But he didn't seem to be in a mood to back away. He walked near the side of my face, radiating the kind of tension that escalated my heart beat. My gaze betrayed me by landing on his dark pink lips and his jawline for a second before distracting elsewhere. I didn't know whether he caught me or not but he was smiling. Slyly. He tore a note from his notepad, giving it to me. “Here's my email ID. I might catch you later on, so watch your back.”

I didn't know what atma (ghost) came over but then I said something I wouldn't normally say to a two day old stranger. That too with a suggestive smirk. “Don't disappoint me, then.”

“I never did.”

Crap, I had a feeling that our holiday was going to be a lot more than a girls hangout.

⚫ ⚪ ⚫ ⚪ ⚫

A u t h o r s    N o t e

So finally, an Ahana chapter. 🙌 Did you expect this? (I think not) I hope you liked the chapter enough (I even put pictures lol). I know you were expecting a Vansh- Ahana scene in Delhi but that will have to wait a bit. It's not far I tell you. 😏

Were you happy seeing Ahana, Lisa, Pragya and all that girl love again? What do you think about the hot beach guy Ahana came across? What should she do about him? 😉 I was hoping this to be a one chapter arc but it was way too long so I divided into two parts. I'll try to update the next part soon. Meanwhile,

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Till next time. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 1.1K 49
School teenage friends got separated by misunderstanding... after 7 years met by destiny again. What will happen when they will meet again. They were...
11.2K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
141K 5.5K 40
"I really love you barbie doll." Drake whispered in my ears. Ananya Kumar a Indian girl went to Florida for dance scholarship with her Best Friend Sa...
1.4K 72 9
It is said that love is nothing without madness but what if madness and obsession becames love..... What will happen when 4 hot, handsome and bullies...