REALIZE || K. TAEHYUNG

By pabonim

Sequel of One Sided Will he realize his feelings for her? or will she realize his feelings will never change... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

nine

17.6K 903 164
By pabonim

"seonhui, wait!", taehyung shouted which caused seonhui to stop her tracks.

he gasped for air and catches his breath back before speaking, "about that guy... isㅡis he your boyfriend?", he gulped.

"yes.", seonhui lied.

taehyung backed up. was it because he was taken aback? or was it because he was sad and hurt at the same time?

"hello? cㅡcan you pick me up?", seonhui said on the phone.

"sure, where are you?"

by the time, taehyung walked to his car and drove away and at the same moment that he drove away, seonhui was standing in front of the restaurant, her head hanging, looking at her toes.

taehyung was about to approach her but he remembered what she said.

"just leave me alone."

at the same time, a car has stopped in front of seonhui. the person stepped out of the car and hugged seonhui before guiding her in the car.

it was another unfamiliar face that he has never seen before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 26.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
122K 3.4K 30
š™‰š™¤š™«š™–, š™–š™”š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø š™Øš™©š™§š™Ŗš™œš™œš™”š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™šš™£š™™š™Ø š™¢š™šš™šš™© š™›š™¤š™§ š™š™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™› š™–š™£š™™ š™š™šš™§ š™™š™–š™Ŗš™œš™š™©š™šš™§. š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™šš™§ š™–š™—ļæ½...
925K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
572K 29.4K 23
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...