His Human || SeKai [Completed]

By justbemine09-

Description Sehun turn into a cat from a punishment. Without knowing the white ragdoll is his crush, Jongin a... More

2 Food
3 Intercation
4 Care
5 Jealousy and Confession
6 [M] Kitty in Heat
7 Dangerous Rival
8 Misleading Post
9 [M] Nightmare
10 Revealed
11 Habits
12 [M] A Day With You
13 [M] Sehun's Confession
14 [M] Reunion
15 Break
16 [M] Apology
17 [M] Surprise

1 Sugar

3.2K 116 33
By justbemine09-

Sehun arrived to his apartment a few minutes past eleven. He stumbled up to his floor and fidgeted around in his pockets for quite some time before finally finding his keys and entered the suite.

Feeling nauseous at the strong alcohol scent from his clothes, Sehun went straight to the bathroom and slipped them off. No matter how much he drank, he'd never tolerate himself to go to sleep without a shower, as it could lead him to have a major headache in the morning if he doesn't.

Over the sound of running water, a faint ringtone could be heard from his room. He turned off the tap a few minutes later and stepped out, drying himself with a large towel before putting on his robe. Glancing at the notifications on his phone screen, it turned out he had two missed calls and one text message. All from the same person - Kim Jongin. But being too exhausted to do anything, Sehun shut the lights off and fell asleep the moment he laid down.

"You shouldn't have backed out on your promise..." A soft feminine voice sounded, "But I'll give you a chance to mend your relationship."

Sehun's eyes snapped open the next second. Though, no matter how hard he looked, there's no one there.

That was abnormal, he scowled, but quickly fell back asleep.

Meanwhile, inside a house of a peaceful neighborhood, a brown-haired man is scrolling through the comment section on his studio's blog page with an unknown feeling piling up in his chest.

'I wonder what Sehun and Jongin are up too...'

'Here's what I think: Jongin invited him home for a birthday dinner. And then...the actual dinner isn't the only thing he 'eats' ;)'

'Come on, we all know Sehun tops.'

'YES ^'

......

Unable to read on, as the rest gets more and more embarrassing, the man, Jongin, closed the webpage and stood up, making his way towards the dining room. He covered the untouched food with saran wrap and putted them into the fridge. The dinner was prepared for two people, so what's the point of eating alone? A wry smile made its way at his lips as he stared at the blank phone screen. Nothing. No replies or missed calls or anything.

Today is his 22nd birthday. During the party his studio organized for him earlier, he heard someone mention that Sehun would join him for dinner. And he was thrilled by it, though he didn't show any reaction on the outside. The fact of him being in love with Sehun isn't something he'd deny, especially when his fans pairs them together already.

Sehun's voice was the first and major trait that captured his attention. Deep but gentle, it gives people a warm feeling. At that time, Jongin only knew how his voice sounded like, as they're both voice actors from different studios. But he had fallen in nonetheless, and when he got to know Sehun more, he requested to be part of every drama he is set in regardless of how minor the character he get is.

Of course, the girls working in the planning team saw through his feelings and had no problem arranging the roles for him. Slowly, as time went on, whenever there's a piece featuring Oh Sehun, there'd always be Jongin's name written somewhere on the list. And after they both starred as main characters in a popular boys love CD drama, fans started pairing them together and eventually made them the 'official pair'.

Jongin set his phone aside and let out a small sigh, thinking it's only natural that Sehun didn't come, as they don't know each other very well personally, and is only considered as work partners.

_+_

Sehun is confused as to why he isn't in his room when he woke up, but inside what seemed to be a pet carrier, and why everything around him seemed to be much bigger than usual. Though, he was certain that he didn't drink anything weird last night, so this would most likely be a dream he hasn't woken up from yet.

Just then, the room door clicked open, revealing a girl with long auburn hair that reached her waist.

"Come, let's go see your owner." She walked over to pick him up, smiling mysteriously.

Sehun felt chills run down his spine at the sound of the voice. It's the same one he heard last night.

'Who are you? And where are you taking me?' He wanted to say, but nothing else except agitated mews came out.

As if understanding him, the girl said, "Don't be scared, I'm only doing this to help you", in which Sehun could only give up and accept his oncoming fate.

_+_

.

Jongin was having his breakfast when he heard three consecutive knocks at the door. He stood up and walked towards it, being greeted by a girl he had never met before when he opened.

"Good morning, are you Mr. Kim Jongin?"

Jongin nodded, though feeling a little unease at being addressed so formally.

The girl smiled brightly and handed the carrier to him, "Mr. Oh asked our pet store to deliver him to you as a birthday present. He also left a message for you saying that, if he didn't have to go abroad so urgently, he would definitely come in person." She giggled at Jongin's dazed expression and took off her backpack, "Cat food, litter box, and grooming products, everything you might need are in here. This is our business card. Feel free to contact us whenever you want. Oh and, he's two-months old, a healthy male ragdoll. And has had his vaccination already, so there's no need to worry about anything. Please take well care of him."

"Thank you very much." Jongin gave her a smile in return.

Sehun, on the other hand, laid flat in the carrier and processed every word the girl has said up until now in his head - He had been turned into a cat, though he didn't know how it was scientifically possible in any way. But it still remains as a fact. Jongin is his 'owner', that's also a fact. And he has kind of grasped the reason as to why all this is happening to him.

During the party yesterday, he agreed to join Jongin on a birthday dinner under the temporary pressure he received from the group. But in reality, he had forgotten all about it and went out drinking with friends after the party. And it was when the girl mentioned about it just now, that he remembered it was Jongin's birthday yesterday, and he did receive missed calls and texts from him last night.

"Hope we can get along well, Sugar." Jongin's voice snapped his thoughts back. That's when he realized the girl left already, and that he's currently being held by Jongin and caressed gently.

'Sugar, is that my name?' He thought, making a mental note to react in some way whenever Jongin calls him this.

"Are you hungry?"

"Meow..."

'Now that you mention it, I am a little-' Sehun paused when Jongin carried him over to the cat food package and poured some into a bowl. He looked down at the content and mewed, hoping Jongin would understand his disapproval.

"Eh, you don't like this brand?"

"...Meow..."

'That's not it...' Sehun looked up at him in defeat.

To his dismay, Jongin misunderstood him completely.

"That's okay. Let's look for something else." Jongin grabbed his phone and started to browse the web. Though he had never raised a pet before, he promised himself to do his best to take care of Sugar, especially after knowing he's a gift from Sehun to make up for the absence of the dinner.

"Pick the one you like, Sugar." He lowered the phone to the kitten's eye-level.

Seeing the multiple brands of cat food that came in both cans and packages, Sehun turned around and made a dive towards Jongin's chest, hoping he could get the message across this time.

"What am I going to do with you?" Jongin chuckled. He took a picture of himself and Sehun before logging on to his blog page, and posted it.

Kimkaaaaa: Other than regular cat food, what would be a safe alternative for a two-month-old kitten? Overall tips?

Was the caption.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.9K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...
23.5K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...
7.2K 254 28
A story about a young boy named Bangchan who is an orphan living in an orphange. Later, Hyunjin and Seungmin become his brothers(non-blood related)...
73.2K 5.1K 35
[A YEONBIN FANFICTION] Choi Yeonjun was cheated by his boyfriend, he was suggested that he should make his ex-boyfriend jealous, just for the sake of...