Why Did You Have to be a Weas...

By Finduilas

Its been 22 years since the war and Voldemort is never coming back, or so we hope. I am in my fifth year at H... More

Why Did You Have to be a Weasley?
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Seven

Chapter Thirty - Six

1.1K 36 1
By Finduilas

I found them struggling underneath the bleachers. "Scorpius!" 

Scorpius just kept hitting Fred. "Scorpius stop!" I yelled. 

He let go of Fred and Fred fell to the ground. I rushed down to him and rested his head on my lap.

"What the hell are you doing!" yelled Scorpius confused. 

I looked up to see Scorpius' red face, panting. "He's under the influence of love potion you idiot! That little bitch in the stands did it! Not him!" Realisation ran across his face as Fred slipped into unconsciousness. 

"When will it wear off?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I replied, "But we better get the antidote before the potion becames semipermanent."

"I'll do it." Scorpius got up and ran for the castle.

Fred's POV

My eyes partly opened. My left eye was swollen for the beating and the light hurt it. I sat up and saw Draevyn sleeping in a chair off to the side of my bed. I was in the infirmerary, again. "Drae?" I whispered and nudged her. 

She opened her eyes slowly. "Hey." She said groggily and smiling. 

"What happened? All I remember is leaving your room."

"Uh," she was slow to reply. "A girl from Beaxbatons gave you love potion mixed with memory loss. For the final task you were, uh, kinda occupied with her."

My eyes widened. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Drae I didn't mean it! Anything stupid that I did or say I'm so sorry!" 

"It's fine. You weren't you. Though. For a moment. I thought..." she drifted off and I saw the watering of her eyes. 

I couldn't help it. I pulled her into a hug and let her rest her head on my shoulder. "it's okay Drae."

She looked up. "I know. But because of it I did win." she said smiling. 

"I don't care about that. I care about you." 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She sighed. "Okay, you gotta get up, we're going back to Hogwarts."

"What? Why?"

"It's the end of the year silly!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...
63.6K 1.5K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
54.6K 1.5K 22
Fifteen Years after the Battle of Hogwarts, George Weasley re-enters the room that he used to share with his twin brother, Fred. After making a stran...
362 18 16
Thea Nott, younger and half sister of Theodore Nott, hasn't always been so cold to everyone until her 5th year when her feelings took over and she go...