Loving You Is Hard ✔

By sometiimes

Beck and Cat are great friends they meet after to school to rehearse a play things get hot between them then... More

Authors Note 😉
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

3.3K 46 5
By sometiimes

Beck pov

This was going to be great me and cat after school I knew she was excited to get the part because she likes me and I know it and the leading girl gets to kiss that leading guy which is me.

I was sitting in Sikowitz Classroom waiting for cat to show up and she walks in And has a bright smile on her face like always .

" ready " she says smiling

" sure why not " I say

" wait! " she says

" what? " I ask

" are we going to be practicing the kissing scene to or skip it? " she asks

" well I guess we can practice it " I say

" ok let's start! " she says

" Veronica I know you love me don't Deny it "

" Brad your right I do but Chad will be furious if he finds out I like his twin brother "

" we just got to tell him "

" it will be hard "

" shhhhh "

" veronica who cares about Chad you guys broke up can't you forget about the past "

" no I can't it would be awkward dating my ex's brother "

" no it won't "

" yes it wi- "

" why did you kiss me? "

" because I know you like me "

" I guess your wrong I don't like you I love you "

" and scene " I said

" Wow Beck your a really good kisser hehe" cat says

" thanks " I say

I pull cat in and give her a kiss we both pull away she looks into my eyes and kisses me again  and I kiss her back.

Jade pov

I can't believe it Cat and beck are kissing I know me and beck broke up but I still like him and Cat and my ex boyfriend are kissing this is insane how am I going to win back beck if he likes cat.

That's why I need to think of a good plan to win back my boyfriend but I don't know how though.

That's when my whole planning session got ruined because I got a text from Andre

Andre : ready to start?

Jade : be there in a minute

I put my phone away and walk to the music room were Andre is waiting for me

Cat pov

I can't believe it I just kissed beck and he kissed me my dreams are finally coming true ( not all of them).

" hehe " I giggle

Beck smiles at me and kisses me once more his lips feel great against mine I never want this to end.

" umm beck " I ask

" yes cat? " I ask

" wanna go out with me hehe " I say smiling

" of course " he says

He pulls me in for one more kiss and I say bye and ride my bike to my house . this has been a magical day so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.3K 32
Jade has a thing for Tori, but will she like her back? Is Beck really a bad guy? Will Tori recipricate her feelings? I do not own any of the charact...
26.1K 568 16
Jade & Beck were back together but when they graduate Beck has to fly back to Canada for indeterminate time because his mother was really sick and it...
7.6K 155 10
"You really think we could make this work?" "Well we never know unless we try." ------------- In which Jade West falls for the handsome techno nerd...
10.8K 132 30
Just like in the show 'Victorious' Jade and Beck are dating, Jade hates Tori, and feels like she is a homewrecker. Jade frames Tori for something hor...