ChanBaek: Face To Space

By tastynoodles_nuna

/|| highest rank : #1 in exofic in exootp COMPLE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an Update. Mini Cover Shop
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
TYSM
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Hello Readers
Chapter 17 (3 HOURS,3 MONTHS)
Chapter 18 (3-2 HOURS, 3 MONTHS)
FINALE 18(3-3 HOURS, 3MONTHS)
IMPORTANT INFO
BONUS CHAPTER - PROMISES
TYSM😭
I was Tagged
Hello Again
A ROSE 🌹 TO JONGHYUN
I Was Tagged - 2
[NOT IMPORTANT] Curioscat Me😭
EXO_OLYMPICS
#6YearsWithEXO
4K READS??????????
2020❤
2021 EDITING
New book up!

Chapter 15

295 15 7
By tastynoodles_nuna

Surprise! Surprise! Lovelies❤
NB: A friend advised me to change my layout of writing so I'm gonna start doing that now I'd edit my previous chapts too so look forward to it.

Part ll
[♥]

Baekhyun's POV:

Its been two years since debut and I can't believe I still haven't told Chanyeol how I feel about him. I don't know what exactly is preventing me but I need to man up maybe I'm afraid he'd reject me?.

It's been very tiring of late. Traveling from one country to another and practising till midnight for our comeback..

Kai's busy and so is Sehun. I barely get the chance to talk to them anymore. I know I have Jongdae but damn that guy is so full of energy he's always in the practice room.

I wish Chanyeol would just spend the whole of his day with me rather than lazying around—

“Baekhyun. Are you busy? Can I come in?" Someone cut my thoughts but I didn't care much I because I enjoyed spending time with this person.

“Yes Chanyeol come in."

He moved rather sluggishly and plopped his body on my bed.

“Baekhyun, should we go out? I'm feeling bored."

“Where out?.. Out is? N–no I mean where are we gonna go to?"

“The park. We can get some ice-cream too.."

“Ice-cream? Yes of course am in!"

“Are you excited about the park? Me or the ice-cream?"

“Tch. Pabo. It's because I'm going with you.. We're best friends right? Best friend over ice-creams and Parks."

I smiled and he gave me a smile back.. But it felt gloomy. This smile of his didn't release frogs into my stomach like it usually did. It rather have me a pang in the chest.

“Baek"

“Channie"

“I want to tell you something but later at the park okay?"

I nodded and got up. Heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower..

“Channie, get ready quickly. I'd be done in 30."

I didn't get a reply so I figured he was already gone..

I stepped into my room after my shower and stopped mid-step as I saw Chanyeol with his eyes closed and snoring soundly on my bed..

“He fell asleep? Was he that sleepy? Should I wake him up?"

I shuffled over to my wardrobe and picked a ragged skinny jeans and a white shirt. I turned to my shoe rack and searched for a sneaker to wear then, my eyes caught the adidas NMD Chanyeol had gifted to me on my birthday last year. It's surprising how I never wore it. If I wear it today he'd be happy right?

Fuck! Why am I even wearing this. The dude is freaking asleep and I'm ha-fucking-ppy about going to the park with him. Suddenly I began to tear up.

“Gosh Baekhyun what's wrong with you? Calm your shit!"

I kept muttering that to myself but my tears wouldn't listen to me. I didn't have control over them anymore. They had control over me now. I bit my lips as my silent sobs were beginning to get louder. Images from the day Chanyeol left to SM Entertainment kept playing in my head.

I don't regret kissing Chanyeol but I only regret not telling him how I felt about him on that day no matter how short it felt like we just got to know each other. I made a rush into the bathroom and turned on the water from the sink. The water was flowing and so were my tears.

I washed my face and checked my appearance in the mirror.. Fuck! My eyes looked puffed as hel and i didn't fail to notice my smudged eyeliner. I didn't know I'd be needing a waterproof eyeliner till today.

I crept out of the bathroom as slowly as I could and went out of my room leaving Chanyeol to sleep. I sat down on the terrace and dialed Kai's number..

“Hey Kai,...

CHANYEOL'S  P. O. V:

I woke up to find myself sleeping in Baekhyun's room and on his bed. I looked around but I couldn't find him.
Then wham!! I remembered telling him to come with me to the park. I got myself out of the bed and hurried out in search of Baekhyun.

Shit Chanyeol what have you done again? You know how Baekhyun reads into every little thing you do.

I thought as I ran out of the room.

Knowing Baekhyun, I knew he'd be on the terrace listening to music.
I walked to the terrace and decreased my steps as I tried to figure out what to say to him.

I walked closer and closer until I could see his back. I walked ahead but carefully still thinking about what to say to him.. I froze at where I was standing when I realized he was crying whilst talking to someone. Should I walk over or should I just pretend I wasn't here in the first place. I can't face him just now I can't.

I turned slowly and was sneaking away when I heard what he said to the person at the other side of the receiver—
“Kai, I love Chanyeol a lot. You know that! I just can't pretend that day didn't happen neither can I pretend today happened."

My knees felt weak and became like Jelly. I stood listening to Baek's conversation with Kai and before I knew it, my feet were already moving towards his direction. My feet didn't listen to my mind telling them to run away. There was miscommunication between my brain and my feet— and now, my mouth as well

“Baekhyun. What are you doing here? "
I didn't get a response and his back was turned to me.

“Baek. Are you angry at me? That I slept off?"

I waited for like ten seconds and asked him another question.

“Please talk to me Baek. Give me a chance to say sorry. I was just going to close my eyes for somet—"

"Chanyeol I'm not angry at youI'm really angry at you Channie. I just want to be left alone."Please hug me and never let go.

I didn't know what to do anymore so I did exactly what my mind told me to do.

I walked over to and lifted him from the terrace. I scooped him into my hands and settled him on a chair.
I picked another chair and sat across him. I studied his face and his eyes were red and puffy. I couldn't stand looking him in the eyes..

Baek, Can I tell you something?"

“Uhm!" I heard him mutter and look away from my gaze.

I'd tell you. But right after I wipe these tears from your eyes. They're making my heart break."

He looked at me shocked and flinched as I used my thumb to wipe the salty tears from his eyes and caress his face lovingly.  In the process, his gaze fell back on me.

“What do you think you're doing Chanyeol? I can wipe my own tears."

“Baekhyun. What I wanted to tell you at the park today with an ice-cream, can I tell you now? Even though this place isn't the park?"

“Uhm.."

“I love you Byun Baekhyun. But I'm afraid you might leave me if I told you. I've loved you since the day I took your hands into mine. I love you Byun Baekhyun. I love you Baekhyun. I lov—

“Chanyeol! All this while, you didn't tell me and kept this to yourself, all this while, you felt like this and pretended not to? All this while you made me think I was in a one-sided love with you?”

“Baekhyun I said I love you. Won't you say anything in return?"

“You love me but still go on dates with Sandara Park?"

“That's her and you're you plus, my parents suggested her. I don't really like her. Okay fine I'd stop seeing her. I'd explain to my parents too OK? Baek?"

I didn't get a response and so I leaned in—

Baekhyun's P. O. V:

My eyes grew large. Even larger than Kyungsoo's when I felt something wet and soft on my lips. I screeched in shock when my brain finally caught on what was happening.

Chanyeol moved closer and pinned me further to my chair. I dropped my phone and scooped a handful of his hair. He deepened the kiss and gave a smirk when I let out a little moan. He bit my lips to ask for entrance and without thinking about it, I let him in.

The kiss got hotter as we both struggled for dominance. Finally I let him win as his hands slipped under my shirt. I didn't know why this was happening but if this is where I've found my little heaven, I'm not gonna share it with anyone. I moaned again as the kiss deepened and I felt my member harden. Chills run down my spine as Chanyeol's member hardened against my thighs too..

Slowly and roughly at the same time, Chanyeol's and my lips embraced each other.  Chanyeol broke the kiss and for a moment I caught my breath. He did too but didn't allow me much grace as he took my lips again. I allowed him entrance again. Right now, this moment, nothing matters to me in this world anymore apart from this Yoda. Chanyeol strode his lips down to my neck and bit softly leaving quite visible hickeys on my neck.

He leaned in and looked at me lustfully..

“Should I leave more hickeys?"

“Hell.. No.. Don't.. Why. Would. You?" I managed to say in between breaths.

“So that everyone would know you're mine Baekhyun."

“I love you Park Chanyeol. Even though you're stupid and your Sassy ass is unforgivably cringeworthy. I love you."

“I know baby but you're the one with the sassy ass." He said as he pulled me in for a short one on the lips.

“Baekhyun would you give me permission to go and talk to Sandara? I want to make things clearer to her."

“Okay you can. But come back early. You know we have a flight tomorrow morning."

He stood up and intertwined our fingers, pulling me up to my feet and hovering over me with his tall figure.

“Uhm Uhm Baekhyun, Chanyeol, it's time for lunch. Let's go over to the dinning room." Kyungsoo appeared right in front of our eyes and didn't fail to notice our hands clasped together."

“Are you two erm Erm humhm?"

“It's not what you think Kyung, let's go." I said to him and gave him a smile.

“I'd be back in the evening. Enjoy your lunch OK?"

I nodded and Chanyeol gave my hands a little squeeze before he left. Which didn't go unnoticed by Kyung.

“I spy with my little eyes something something blushy."
Kyung said as he pulled my cheeks.

“It's not like that Kyung... It's just —"

“Tell me after Lunch okay right now. Let's eat."

-ishipfirelight-

I'm having a serious writers block. Someone please help my lazy ass.
Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment.
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
334K 18.3K 84
*Complete* Book 1 Baekhyun's best friend is getting married he is expected to attend, even if that means cutting a deal with his obsessive boyfriend...
108K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
76.5K 3.4K 106
The story tells us about where everyone lie to baekhyun,,, Baekhyun was a young child when Mr Kim steals him from his parents to take a revenge on...