OUR LOUD MINDS → bts fanficti...

By loudestminds-

k.n.j ••• "Everybody say NO! It can't be any later Don't be trapped in someone else's dream." ••• In which tw... More

HELLO
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter Twenty-Seven

354 31 10
By loudestminds-

☁︎

Namjoon

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I whispered again.

Anna, who stood impatiently by the open car door, crossed her arms. The boys had already gone in, now it was just us too.

"Namjoon, you're already here now. You've already been here before. What's the point of going back now?" Anna pointed out. "Plus, you're the one who wanted to return."

"I know, but..." I bit my lip and glanced at the dark, stone staircase that led to the club entrance. "Anna...maybe we should go back."

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Anna reached down and grabbed my wrist. I looked up at her in surprise, and stumbled out as she pulled me away from the car. I didn't try to resist; my legs wouldn't let me. So Anna pulled me to the stairs.

"Anna, you know, it is a Sunday night," I reminded her. "Maybe we should just come back next Friday?"

"If you don't stop, Kim Namjoon, I'm not going to let go of your hand for the whole night," she threatened.

I blinked again, feeling heat creep up into my face despite the chilly air.

"F-fine, I'll go," I mumbled.

When we finally stepped into the loud venue, I suddenly remembered why I'd wanted to return so badly. The look of just plain freedom still showed on everyone's faces. Being here made everyone forget about the outside world, the fact that the next day was Monday, and that we were all so different in actuality. Being together, swaying to the loud music, listening to the talent from the stage, pulled everyone into one sweaty union.

I let out the huge sigh of relief that I'd been holding since we'd left the night before.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" Taehyung asked; the three younger boys we'd come with were suddenly beside us.

"Namjoon was being his usual self for a second, so we had some trouble," Anna told them.

Jungkook let out a loud and forced sounding laugh.

"Yah," I muttered, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Well, you're here now, so let's get a better view!" Jimin said in excitement. "Hoseok hyung is starting soon."

We all began to migrate to the center where it was most crowded. Anna had looked just as relieved as me when we'd first entered, but now for some reason she had a pained look on her face. I suddenly recalled the fact that she had some sort of phobia of physical contact.  But then what about just a few minutes ago? I wondered. "...I'm not going to let go of your hand for the whole night..."

"Anna, are you okay?" I asked her anyway.

She turned to me with wide eyes.

"Hm? Oh, uh, y-yeah," she lied.

I gave her a look, grabbing her hand.

"If you lie again, Geum Shin Anna, I'm not going to let go of your hand for the whole night."

She let out a snort and shook her head. And suddenly, I felt myself break out into a wide grin. I smiled.

I smiled at Anna.

☁︎

Anna

Then Namjoon smiled.

And suddenly my heart stopped. Everything suddenly went mute. All I could see was his smile. His breathtaking smile. I couldn't help but stare, praying that this moment would never end. Because I don't think I'd ever seen such a beautiful sight.

I remembered thinking that his smile would probably be nice if I should ever see it. But now I know I'd been wrong. It wasn't simply "nice." It was suddenly the only thing I ever needed to see.

"Anna? Are you all right?"

I blinked, suddenly the noise filling my head again. The sound of my pounding heart being most prominent.

"U-uh..." I tried to speak. "Y-yeah."

Namjoon's smile had been replaced with a slightly worried frown.

"Just stay close to me."

"Okay. I will."

"Guys, shush! It's starting!"

We all turned to the stage as a loud voice came through the speakers and the music quieted. Instead of the man from the night before, a tall, athletic looking girl was at the mic.

"Welcome back to Ignis, everyone! I think we all know why you're here tonight," she called.

There were some cheers like before, but one section of the audience chorused in boos and curses. She pointed to them and laughed. I realized in relief that they were only teasing. But a certain pang of jealousy went through me. I found myself wishing that I had the confidence she had. The friends she had.

"Obviously it's because the dance battle is way better than the rap stage!" She continued, earning more boos. "Sorry Gloss fans!"

Loud music suddenly burst through the speakers again, and she pulled the mic off of the stand, stepping towards the side of the stage.

"Now, please help me welcome our contestants for tonight. First up, everyone's favorite pretty boy, Lee Taemin!"

More cheers came from the crowd, louder than before. I noticed Jimin seemed especially excited as a thin, black haired boy ran onto the stage with a wide smile.

"Next up, the best Chinese artist we've seen on this stage, Zhang Yixing!"

Another dark-haired guy walked out with a smaller, more reserved smile. The crowd went insane, making him jump slightly.

"And finally, the one and only, the king of dance at Ignis, Jung Hoseok!" The announcer yelled.

Namjoon ripped his hand from mine, clapping excitedly, more energy pouring from him than ever before. The trio beside him acted with just as much, and even more excitement. I smirked and cheered along with them, but my hand felt cold. Once Hoseok got onto the stage, the girl announcing them stepped off, and the music grew louder.

With that, the dance battle began.

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to show you what I kind of envision Ignis to look like:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 691 8
Now both facing the ceiling, you try to catch your breath. The only thing that's here in the room is your heavy breathings in the darkness. Suddenly...
37K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
270 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
2.2K 166 31
"What I have with you, I don't want it with anyone else." BTS Jeon Jungkook FF © 2018 -bangtaened/_cutaeyong