Forbidden Love (A Mavin Fanfi...

NeoSilex द्वारा

Michael is a regular guy who works for Rooster Teeth. Gavin shows up into his life and Michael finds out that... अधिक

Chapter 2: Can I Help You?
Chapter 3: Give Me My Damn Coffee!
Chatper 4: Waiting for Life to Continue
Sorry (Authors note)
Chapter 5: Pomme de Terre
Chapter 6: Famous Much?
Not a chapter
Chapter 7: Dinner With a Surprise
Chapter 8: 5:38am
Chapter 9: Oh God, Gavin. Oh, God.
Chapter 10: Just Friends, Just Gavin
Chapter 11: I'm Sorry, Buddy
Chapter 12: A Long Jump
Chapter 12: Gavin's POV
Chapter 13: His Believable Story
Chapter 14: You Okay?
Not a chapter: Thank you!
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: And I Loved It
Chapter 17: Team Mavin. Closer Than Ever
Special Chapter 18: Gracie's POV
Not A Chapter: Should I Continue?
Chapter 19: It's Been An Amazing Four Years With You
I Need Your Help
One Shots
SEQUEL

Chapter 1: You Gotta Look Fabulous Today!

2.2K 41 13
NeoSilex द्वारा

~Michael~

A horrendous noise was ringing in my ear. My alarm clock; that piece of shit loved to slowly torture me with the ringing blasting in my ear. Oh, how it loved me so.

I looked over to see the message I leave myself every morning that made me smirk the first time I saw it in the morning. "You gotta look FABULOUS today!" I hit to snooze button and ploped my head back onto my flat, but soft, pillow. 

I swear it was only five minutes later when the familiar ringing went off again. I read the new message on my phone, even though I knew it already. "You still have time to look human!" I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "How high was I when I wrote this shit?" I continued my routine by hitting the snooze button again and tossing the phone on the wooden side desk next to my bed.

I closed my eyes, and when I heard the phone land with a thud, I laid back down. When my head landed on the side of the pillow I frowned. I missed the fucking pillow. What kind of idiot would miss the pillow on their own bed? I rolled over and slept.

Another five minutes of peaceful sleeping passed. The damn phone doing what I told it to do every morning. I looked at the message one more time, "Fine then, look ugly today." Unhappy with what I had to do with my life, I got up. 

"Fine, you win today you piece of shit." I mumbled something that sort of sounded like "motherfucker" but only an inaudible noise came out. 

I went to the restroom, put a towel in my towel heater, got undressed and took a hot shower. The water made me doze off in the beginning of the shower but when I walked out, I felt some-what alive. I took out the hot towel and concooned myself in the warmth the towel brought me. 

I forced myself to exit the warm room and out to the bitter coldness of the  AC. I dragged my feet the whole way to my room. I got dressed for work, I was happy that I didn't have to wear a suit to work. Playing video games was my life; I prayed that it would never change.

I made myself breakfast, ate, and went back to the restroom. I some-what brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and used mouth rinse. The whole time thinking about how much I did not want to go to work.

I called Geoff, my boss, and tried lying to him why I couldn't go to work.

"Hello?"

"Hey Geoff." I softly said, trying to sound sick. To make it more believable I forced myself to cough.

"What's up bud?"

"I'm not feeling well. I can't make *cough* it today." I ended the sentence with more fake coughs.

"Get to work shit head. You're not pulling this again."

"Fuck you." I said this in my normal voice and ended the phone call.

I started to get ready again then there was knocking on my front door. I walked over to my door and peered into the peep hole. All I could see was beach sand colored hair. I opened the door just a little bit to see who it was.

"Hello"

He was British, and all he looked like was a smilling prick. 

--------------------------

Just starting this. Tell me if I should continue!

Thanks,

NeoSilexMorgan

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Halfway (Mavin) Echo द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

46.4K 1.2K 36
When Gavin's plane crashes, what will Michael do to make sure his best friend made it out alive?
169K 2.7K 62
Jane Downing's past few years at home have been terrible. All she wants is a fresh start somewhere new. When her dad gets her a job at a company call...
12.8K 275 12
After finishing up her college degrees at UCLA, Lights decided to move back home to Austin, Texas. Even with the horrid memories that burdened Lights...
3.6K 159 57
[COMPLETED] [BEING REVISED] Nagisa has been pushed around, bullied, and even kicked out by her own parents. This is the story of her and her brother...