Dads best friend...

By scofieldsnart

Based on the mini four part imagine series I have in my one-shots and Wentworth Miller imagine book. The tit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 3

6.3K 123 36
By scofieldsnart

2 days later

Wentworth's POV

After the staff for room service came, Y/N and I were acting completely normal, but nothing like the kiss happened again. It was starting to annoy me, because each time I'd see her in her bikini, down at the beach with a group of friends she's made, my sole focus would be on her. Only causing more incidents like the one in the shops bathroom to occur, but this time in the hotel bedroom.

Finally finishing, I wash my hands, then call room service over to deal with the bedsheets. All the whilst smoking my cigars on the balcony. As if on cue, room service leaves and Y/N returns.

"Hey." She beams.

"Hey."

"So I was thinking, we should have dinner, somewhere nice tonight." She smiles, sprawling out on the bed turning the tv on.

"Fine by me." I reply finishing the last of my cigarette off.

"There's nothing to watch." She sighs bored flicking through the channels, finally settling on the music one.

"You want to do something before dinner, we've still got a few hours." I suggest and she reluctantly nods.

"Get dressed then." I instruct and she starts to wear some clothes over her bikini.

Outside

"Where are we going?" She carries on asking.

I ignore her until the clerk drives up to us with our car. "Is this your car?" Y/N asks excited and I nod. "From my home in London." I reply and she smiles.

I usher her in my Italian Pagani and then rev the engine. "Your dad and I bought this car together, I was 20 your, dad was 23. You were about 6." I explain and she nods along.

"Wentworth."

"Yes Y/N."

"Are we there yet?"

"I'll kill you." I laugh and she does too, she knows how much I hate that phrase.

"And we're here." I park the car outside Oxford Circus and pull her into Harrods.

"Shop whatever you like." I start to spoil her and she smiles excited.

A few hours later

After draining out half my bank account in all the shops she could see she finally collapses in the car. "So many choices." She sighs exhausted and I roll my eyes. "Yet, I'm the one carrying the bags." I reply.

"You're also the one with the muscles." She smirks and I raise an eyebrow. "Coming from the girl who 'knocked a hoe out'" I air quote her and she laughs. "Listen I see them everyday, you got muscles, now stop forcing me to compliment you." She groans and I laugh. She caught me out on that one.

Dinner was a success and so was the ride back to the hotel, Y/N fell asleep in the car and I ended up having to carry her back up.

"Daughter?" A couple in the elevator ask, looking at her sleeping lovingly. Internally I groan and rage. "Niece." I smile back and the lady 'awws'. For gods sake.

Y/Ns not even that young. When she'll be 20 I'll be 33, that's not frowned on, so why would 16 and 29 be. Regardless I stay quiet and wait for the staff to open my door for me. Bringing in Y/Ns bags and my car keys.

"Y/D/N." I speak shocked, he walks over to me and tucks Y/N into bed. I hug him and he hugs me back. "What's up man?" I grin and he smiles back sad. He and Y/N do the exact same thing. "I have bad news." He frowns and I sit down.

"They escaped, so when I find them, I'll pour some lead into their skulls, then I'll get paid and after that I'm stuck on another job. I got a tip in London so I thought I might as well visit before I can't come back for a few months." He sighs and I do too. "I came here to check, you don't mind keeping her with you, if it's too much, I'll get her someone else." He speaks but I shake my head.

"She's safer with me and you know that." I speak factually and he nods. His phone starts to beep and he sighs. "I need to go, look after her. I transferred 100 grand to both of you." He kisses Y/N's sleeping head before leaving. The worst part about our jobs is, we don't know if each time we say bye, will be the last or not.

~~~

The rest of the night I'm not able to sleep and Y/N ends up waking too. We've both been sleeping on the one bed, it's massive, so we spend the whole night not bumping into each other, no matter how much I would've liked to.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her and she yawns.

"Can't sleep." She replies and I smile.

I pull her in for a hug and she rests up a bit. "I had a weird dream." She whispers.

"What?"

"My dads shadow was here, but not him." She whispers and I tense up a bit.

I pull away from her and instead lean my body on top of hers. "Don't worry too much, okay?" I smile and she smiles back.

"Promise?"

"I promise Went." She laughs and I laugh too.

"I think the people next door are having sex." She giggles and I laugh too. We can hear every noise from our side of the wall.

How I wish we were that couple right now.

Unable to stop staring at Y/N, I realise in how compromising position the two of us are in as well. I'm shirtless, holding myself on top of her body with both hands, while she lays under me in just her bra and sweatpants.

Slowly dropping my head making sure it's fine with her, my hand starts to run up and down her naked sides and legs. Her mouth opens in a gasp and I push my lips onto hers. They connect in a kiss, the kind that gave me, a grown man butterflies.

Her dainty arms wrap around my neck, my huge ones around her waist as I lay my entire body weight carefully on top of her. Flipping us over for her own comfort, she lays on top of me as my hands clasp onto her ass. She moans, and I moan. The entire moment wrong, but feels so right.

"Y/N." I groan her name stimulated. I can feel myself already hard as rock. "We can't do this." She whispers and I'm irritated as she pulls away. "Ya, I'm sorry." I murmur. Pulling myself out of bed and into the toilets yet again. I run a hot shower and stand underneath it, stroking myself. Until the feelings relieved.

When I return back to the room Y/N's fallen asleep again and I lay awake, unable to sleep. My brain struggles to process the fact that Y/N and I can't happen, it's impossible. She's not a random young girl, she's my best friends daughter.

Sighing I walk over to the balcony, 8am. I pull a cigarette out and take a few puffs stressed.

After my 3rd cigarette Y/N wakes up. She looks around the room not noticing I'm on the balcony and walks straight into the bathroom. About half an hour later she walks out wrapped in nothing but a towel and grabs some clothes.

I can't help but stare as the towel drops from her body, her whole body's so equally toned and textured. Curves that have grown and are still growing all around her body. The first thing you notice about Y/N are her breasts, they're huge.

Finally jumping out of my trans I walk into the room, this time on my 5th cigarette. I'm a stress smoker as you could tell.

I approach her slowly and then zip her dress up for her. My hand lingers a second to long and I quickly let go. "Thanks." She smiles at me and I wave it off. I hand her the comb and she ties her hair up. Her hairs long, it finishes just at her hips.

"Breakfast?" I ask her and she nods. Walking into the elevator it's awkwardly silent. I step closer to her and her closer to me. My hand inches ever so closely to her ass and hers to her hair.

Out of nowhere this sudden rush of confidence causes me to push her against the wall and encase her small frame with mine. "Just once." She whispers and I nod. "Just once." I repeat rushed, full of excitement.

My hand hits the stop button and I click the button back to our floor. Pushing the door open impatient Y/N by my side. "Just once." I repeat before pulling my shirt off and tangling into the sheets with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.3K 25
At times my thoughts get twisted making it easy for me to disregard any signs of feeling empathy towards others, even towards myself. But for you I'd...
5.9K 158 33
(Previously Revenge of the Innocent) Book two of the 'ON THE RUN' wentworth fanfiction series. Falling, picked back up again. In Wentworth, being wea...
170K 2.8K 101
Preferences for the Prisonbreak crew; *Lincoln Burrows *Michael Scofield *Sara Tancredi *Theodore Bagwell *Fernando Sucre **Updating**
80K 3.2K 28
A book of sherliam oneshots Cover art does not belong to me. Credits to the respective artist :))