Making A Point

By ThatMelanin_

Vashanti lost her hearing as a young girl, but she has a cochlear implant that helps her hear. Her best frien... More

Making A Point
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sequel Announcement

Chapter 10

1.8K 53 17
By ThatMelanin_

^^^She makes some smexii covers! She made mines too!

Nala

I walked into the music room after winning the talent show. Many were shocked seeing how Vashanti had entered but didnt make it.

A smile came to my lips as I remembered the judges shock.

So of course I knew I would win.

I froze when I realised the door was open.

I knew for a fact that it was closed when I left, I also had my girls check on it.

So why was it open?

I stepped into the room cautiously,I saw the blindfold and ropes on the floor. The room was completely empty!

I stomped my foot, my hand went up to my neck where the key was and it wasnt there!

Stacy might have pulled if off when we where fighting, but I was too busy making sure she didnt mess up my hair.

Wait where is Zach?

He was suppose to watch her!h

I turned on my heel and made my way to the parking lot where my car was.

I am going to hurt him!

*******

"Zach!" I yelled banging the door

The door swung open revealing a shirtless Zach

"What Nala?" He answered annoyed

I stepped into his house,I dont know why but something seemed off.

"Have you been here the whole time?"

"No I havent,Vashanti is still tied up"

I raised an eyebrow "Really?"

"Yes really,now leave"

I turned and faced him "What are you hiding Zach?"

He didnt reply,I turned my heel and ran up the stairs to his room. Zach was yelling from behind me,I turned the knob and entered his room.

"YOU WAS GETTIN YO FREAK ON WITH MY FRIEND?!?!" I yelled

"Nah its not like that!" He denied

"SHUT UP ZACH! WHILE YOU WERE SCREWING HER VASHANTI ESCAPED!"

His face went pale and he went silent, I gave the girl a look and she got dressed. When she left, Zach and I needed a story and a plan.

Its about to go down.

Vashanti

The next day at school was crazy, many people were upset with me because I didnt show up at the talent show. Even after I had been found, I was in no condition to go and ruin Nala.

But I will today

We made our way to the cafe and sat down at our usual spot. Then Nala and her girls showed up, it seems they were one girl short but whatever.

"Awe, poor lil deaf dummy didnt perfom last night?" She taunted

"Back up Nala"

It seemed like deja vu all over, but this time I have a backbone.

"Girl you are pathetic! You-"

"Shut up Nala! Matter of a fact I can take your win from the talent show!"

"Right here right now!"

I smirked "You first"

She rolled her eyes and made her way to the stage,everyone figured out what was going on and started to get hype. Some even pulled out their phones.

Nala began singing, my mouth dropped not because she can sang but shes singing my song!

Her nasty self!

"Calm down V" Stacy said

"How can I?!"

"Listen the just pick any song!"

"But-"

She looked at me with a stern but encoraging look

"You can do it"

I nodded my head, I turned to Malik and he smiled. Shad even gave the thumbs up. I love my friends and my boyfriend.

Nala finished singing and the cafe went wild. She turned and gave me a nasty look.

"Beat that" She mouthed

I walked up to the stage, as I walked up the steps the cafe door opened and Zach walked in. He made his way to Nala and whispered something in her ear.

I opened my mouth and began to sing not just to him but to everyone else

There's a whole in my heart... My soul...is bleeding... I need to free...my mind... And see what...I'm feeling Cause Lord knows, Lord knows, I'm...... (I'm tired)

Tired of the way he treats me

(Tired)

Tired of the guilty feelings (tired) Tired of the broken dreams (tired)

I'm (tired) tired of the public scenes I'm (tired) tired of the Baby Mamas (tired)

Tired of the ghetto drama (tired) Tired of the back and forth (tired) I'm (tired) tired of in and out the courts

I'm (tired) tired of all the games and lies

I'm (tired) tired of phony alibis

I'm (tired) tired of praying that it works

I'm (tired) even tired of going to church

I saw the police and the principal walk through the door. Zach and Nala looked worried and shot me and angry look.

I'm (tired) tired of paying these bills

I'm (tired) said I'm tired of keeping it real

I'm (tired) tired of crying (tired) and I'm tired of smiling (tired)

I'm tired of the haters

I'm (tired) I'm tired of the players I'm (tired) tired of the games

I'm so tired (tired)

Cause it's about to drive me insane (tired)

And Oh I'm so tired of taking it (tired)

Said yeah I'm so tired of faking it (tired)

Cause you don't do it for me no more (tired)

You just don't do it no more (tired)

The principal pointed to Nala and Zach, police started to make their way to them. My heart began to swell and tears began to fall, I continued to pour my soul into the song. And the crowd continued to listen.

I'm tired of being wronged and doing right (tired)

I'm tired of keeping peace and tired of fighting (tired)

I'm tired of letting go, then holding on (tired)

I'm tired of feeling weak and being strong (tired)

So let me hear if you tired (tired) Gotta make some noise if you tired (tired)

Oh throw them up if you tired (tired)

Now wave your hands if your tired Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Let it go!

GO, GO, GO, GO

I held the last note for as long as I could, I felt like a burden was lifted off my shoulders. I showed everyone my heart and placed it on my sleeve in this song, I hope they understood.

The cafe seem to explode with cheers and claps from the students. A smile came to my face, I looked to Malik who blew me a kiss. I saw Stacy standing next to Shad cheering me on the loudest.

And I saw Zach and Nala.

Zach

She turned to me as the policemen ushered Nala and I to the stage. I couldnt help but see the sadness in Vashanti's eyes. I felt her pain and everything in her song, I tried to ignore it but her voice demanded to be heard and it did.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please"

"We are here to announce that Vashanti is the winner if this years talent show!"

Nala started to get piss and curse, but the cops pulled us away and led us outside. I looked over my shoulder and caught Vashanti's eyes.

"I'm sorry"

Stacy

Finally this drama is over and I can move on!

Everyone was shocked that Nala and Zach went that far to break Vashanti down. How they found out, I have no clue.

The tape and video was enough evidence to have this case opened. Zach and Nala will be going away for awhile.

As for Shad, Malik, Vashanti and I

ITS SUMMER TIME BABY!

*******

s/o to everyone who read!

Thanks for hanging out! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316 14 16
Ally Mendez, at the age of 17, was diagnosed with Leukemia 4 years ago. The doctors said she wasn't supposed to live this long, so they call her the...
5.1K 100 14
It started as a normal day at Tim Hortons when Shawn saw who he believed had to be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. He thought t...
4.3K 67 12
"I better find your loving, I better find your heart" Drake Ja has his eyes on his best friend but does his best friend have eyes on him? Naomi does...
37.7K 2.6K 19
Dallas is a freshman in a new place. College. Far away from home. It's the first time that he's ever left home. Now he's going to do it for four year...