Ceres

Autorstwa yupina

Transmigration? So what? Given this second chance in life, I would not definitely make any mistakes... inclu... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
Special Chapter
106
107
108
109
110
Bonus "Out of this World" Chapter
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122

60

3.1K 104 11
Autorstwa yupina

"Remember what you promised, Lucas."

A woman that was wearing fiery red dress is currently accompanied by the third prince of Winsterein kingdom. All participants of the competition were staying in a special street with different mansions and courtyards in a specific part of the kingdom. Even Lucas was not exempted and stayed with the Heaven's Peak delegates.

"I understand, master."

Lucas respectfully bowed towards his master.

"I don't want any trouble and you know the temper of our headmaster; plus the fact that you are one of the prized students of our school. We must claim the top spot this time too. Understood?"

Lucas can only agree to his master. They were talking about Ceres. As soon as Lucas came out of closed door training, his level increased a lot. Of course, the news about Ceres reappearing didn't escape him but he clearly promised the headmaster and his master that he won't associate with Ceres unless the competition is over. With that, he hasn't been able to meet or even see Ceres when he returned to the city.

"I will resign to my room. Inform me if anything happened."

Evelyn was about to go when Lucas asked her something.

"Master, are we going to attend this time's royal banquet?"

Evelyn stared at her disciple. She knows how deeply affectionate this disciple of hers when it comes to his childhood friend. However, it will only hinder his training and also, the headmaster has clearly stated his stand. They can only agree with him. Evelyn shook her head slowly and sighed.

"We will, however, the headmaster will also attend and therefore, you must not leave my side. You must not approach that girl. I will also not allow her to approach you."

Lucas took a deep breath to calm himself down. And, he bid good night to his master.

Inside Lucas' room, he was trying to meditate. No matter what he does, he can't seem to enter meditation.

"Is it really Ceres?"

He wanted to properly take a look and see for himself; because he knew that something was off. That night when a man infiltrated his courtyard, it clearly shows that Ceres was in some place and with that man. Is that person the rogue expert who took her? But, how can she suddenly appear and become a mute?

Lucas held a lot of doubts about the Ceres currently residing in the Ellion family. Yet, he cannot do anything because he promised and he has to win this competition.

"For my freedom... And, for the promise I made to you."

Lucas once again tried to enter meditation. Fortunately, he was able to.

---

The next day, the emperor was busy with a lot of things and he was made to stay in the royal throne room. The banquet will be held in four days and the royal palace is preparing for it.

Suddenly, the door of the royal throne room opened and the guards announced the arrival of Orion.

"Second prince of Winsterein kingdom, Orion Winsterein, has arrived."

The emperor was startled. He didn't expect his second son to show up when he never wanted to attend such events. Rupert already knew that Orion was on his way to the city. Of course, he already reported such thing to the emperor. They only didn't know that Orion would join the event as a prince instead of as an adventurer.

Orion half-kneeled in front of Dwight and greeted him.

"This second son greets father."

Dwight coughed once and signaled for Rupert to go on the side.

"What brings you here? I thought you already abandoned your position and had forgotten you're a prince of this kingdom?"

Dwight is clearly not happy seeing that Orion was here uninvited.

Orion, on the other hand, laughed out loud.

"I'm here because I'm the second prince. Nothing more. I would only want to witness the event and not bother you with all your work. I heard the Fay kingdom's princess is beautiful and only by attending as a second prince would I be able to see her."

No one suspected anything about Orion because they knew that he was not interested in any position in this kingdom. In the end, Dwight brushed his beard with his hand and believed Orion's words. Knowing the happy-go-lucky attitude of his son, he believed that his son only wanted to see the Fay kingdom's princess.

"Don't cause any trouble. Don't loiter around and offend people. Don't bring shame to the status you are carrying. Go. I have a lot of things to do."

Orion smiled and hopped out of the throne room. Guy was waiting for him outside. The two started walking towards Orion's courtyard.

When they arrived to his courtyard, it clearly was an abandoned courtyard. There were no guards and servants. The whole place is full of dust. Well, it doesn't matter. Guy will certainly clean that place. Also, this is much better since Orion will have more freedom without anyone watching him.

"Did they suspect anything, young master?"

"Not a thing. I think, I'll be a great actor. Why not make that my goal instead, right?"

Guy could only sigh at his young master. He then started cleaning the place.

Orion walked around with his hands behind his back.

"I wonder where he is right now."

When Guy heard his young master's words, he knew who Orion was talking about.

"Maybe he will also watch this event. Maybe you'll see him if you walk around the streets. This is a big festivity so a lot of people will naturally come or be attracted to come."

Orion shook his head slowly.

"He is planning on entering Evergreen Garden. How can he even have time to attend this event, right? I think he may even be busy doing odd jobs somewhere as a mercenary while training hard to enter that school. He's probably in some place capturing bandits and presenting them to local authorities."

---

"Let's go."

Ceres was currently dragging two people without consciousness towards a certain location near the border of a forest.

"Princess, I'll bring them all here. You may report this to the authorities instead."

Ceres looked at Gil who was carrying four people who also fainted. Then, she blinked twice.

"How many did you get?"

Gil couldn't help but think about the other times Ceres competed with him regarding the number of bandits they killed or surrendered to the local authorities. Ceres doesn't want to lose to him. Whenever he gets more than what she got, she would stare at him with half-closed eye and then, walk away.

"You beat me by two people."

Ceres dumped the two people she was dragging on the pile of unconscious humans beside a certain tree and started to walk away.

"You're starting to learn how to lie, huh?"

Then, she disappeared in thin air.

A coldwind passed by Gil. He knew that the princess is mad at him once again. But howcan he say that he only learned it from her? Also, how can he say that he wasmore afraid to displeased her because of his master? -tbc

A/N: The moment you resigned at work to follow your dreams is the moment where doubts will hunt you. OAO I salute those who have the courage and pursued!!! Actually, I am currently in need of your guidance. ;A;

A/N: (As of March 11, 2018) I'm editing chapters to pave way for new ones. About the author's note in this one. Yes, I resigned at my work before and was questioning my life and my bills. Hahahaha! I did pursue one of my dreams and got to work at my dream institution. I hope that you guys will also be able to have your dream come true. Don't lose hope. :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...