The Dark List [Larry Stylinso...

De PilyangAmchichi

[THE DARK SERIES #1] Louis Tomlinson signed a contract that says he has to break Harry Styles' heart, his bes... Mais

The Dark List [Larry Stylinson Fanfic]
Last Chance
Kiss Me Again
You Keep Me Hangin' On
We Are Young
Same Mistakes
All For Love
All I Want Is Your Love
The Simplest is the Sweetest
A Box Full of Surprises
Lie With Me
Lost With You
Feelings Complicated
Moment of Truth
For The Best
Vacation Overload
Bonjour Mademoiselle
The City of Love
Back In The Game
Close Encounter
Up All Night
Big Rush
For Now
Problems And Punishments
Goodbye, My Love
Through Everything
Unexpected Surprise
Matches Crossed
Lovers United
The Search Continues
Another Love
Broken Promises
Hopes and Wishes
Close Chances
Denying The Reality
Just Like Before
Happily Ever After
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE [PLEASE READ]

Bizzare Triangle of Love

70.7K 1.1K 655
De PilyangAmchichi

''Liam

When we followed Louis and Harry, I saw a small hint of jealousy on Niall's face. I wasn't sure though, so I decided to drop the subject, for now. But later, I will ask him about it,

A few more rounds of Spin The Bottle and it got boring. So we decided to leave and go to Niall's flat, leaving Harry and Louis alone again.

We arrived at Niall's place in a few minutes, and as usual, Niall rushed to the kitchen to get some food, and Zayn went to the bathroom to look at a mirror, while I sat on the couch, turning the TV on and surfed for a good program to watch. Seconds later, Niall joined me. holding a bag of chips. Since Zayn is not yet here, I took the chance to ask Niall if he's really jealous. "Ni?" "Yeah?" I looked at him, "Are you jealous of Harry and Louis?" He almost choked and quickly he looked nervous. He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth, disbelief written all over him. "Just as what I expected,” I said. "H-how did you know?" I smirked and looked again at the TV. "I saw your reaction a while ago." "Oh." He resumed eating again and I asked, "So, who do you fancy between the two?" At first I thought he won't answer me but he mumbled something like Ari. "You like Harry, don't you Ni?" "Yes, yes I do." He sighed loudly and said, "But he won't ever like me. He either likes women or Louis. But it'll never be me." "Hey, how can you say that?" "I'm not good for him Liam, and we all know that." I hugged him and said, would you do-"

"VAS HAPPENIN?" We were interrupted by Zayn's common line. I looked at the back and saw Zayn coming towards us. "What'ya talkin' about?" "Oh nothing,” Niall mumbled. "Fine. And Liam, you still haven't told me what's Uncle Si's decision." "What decision?" Niall asked. "Oops," Zayn said. Niall shook me and asked "What is this about?" "I don't want to tell it." "C'mon Liam! Tell me!", Niall whined. "But it might hurt you." "I don't care. Just tell me." "Fine," I agreed. "But don't tell me I didn't warn you." Niall nods. "You see, because of Flack's rumors, Simon decided that Louis will use Harry. Meaning, Louis will date him and make him fall in love then break Harry's heart. Using Zayn's horrible list." "Yeah buddie." I shot Zayn a look and turned around to face Niall. There are tears building up in his eyes, and he tries to hold it back. I hugged him again and pats him on the back. He pulls away and wipes his tears. "He deserves it anyway."

''Harry

The 7 Minutes In Heaven game made my pet butterflies in my stomach flutter more. We just actually snogged for seven minutes. I tried to act normal while the rest of us played, but when the boys left, I quickly went to my room and looked for my iPod. I can tell that Louis felt like me, or so I hoped, because after a few seconds, I heard his bedroom door close.

Finally, I saw my iPod and quickly put it on the dock. I clicked shuffle and maximized the volume. Then I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

As if fate was messing up with me, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran played.

-

Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck

-

Just exactly what Louis and I did at the park.

-

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

-

Am I? Am I really in love? I can't be, he's a guy. And I like women.

-

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

-

Somehow, this is how I want him to kiss me.

-

This feels like falling in love, falling in love

We're falling in love

-

But no. I can't let my feelings be like this. We're best mates, and he's clearly not in love with me.

-

Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

-

Nope, clearly not my lady. See, it's weird.

-

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

-

I really feel comfortable when I'm hugging Louis, it just feels so right.

-

Oh no, my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

-

Yes, because for you, I'm just your best mate. And, maybe, if I really love Louis, I'll fight for it. But I'll make sure it won't come to that.

-

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love, we're falling in love

-

But maybe I really am. Maybe I really fancy my mate.

-

Yeah, I've been feeling everything from hate to love from love to lust

From lust to truth I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

-

This just explains all that I've been feeling.

-

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love

We're falling in love

-

Suddenly the door flew open and I saw Louis standing there, hair messed up, eyes all red. He ran to me then started to kiss me, again.

''Niall

Zayn had left already, Liam stayed for a bit so he can tell me his plan. "So Li, what's the plan?" "We'll help Louis with Simon's plan." "How is that going to help me?" "Well, I was thinking, if we help, maybe Lou can do more sweet things, which can deepen the impact the moment when Lou breaks Harry's heart." "So... We're going to break my Harry's heart? No way! I don't want to hurt him!" "Look Niall. I'm thinking, that since when Harry breaks, you'll be the Knight in the Shining Armor. You'll swoop in and comfort him, and since he's vulnerable, he'll fall for you." I hesitate for a moment but then I agree. Liam grins, "That's my boy!" I look at him and said, "Liam, can I ask you a question?" He looks back at me, "Shoot." "Why are you doing this?" He gulps nervously and breaks our eye contact. "I can't tell." "C'mon Liaaam. I told you my secret, so tell me why." A few tears escape his eyes and whispers, "Because I fancy Louis."

-----

OOOHH! What a messy love life this is! Now Niam's an antagonist? And what will really happen to Larry? A cliffhanger for both! :D

5 VOTES now FOR NEXT UPLOAD! Don't be maaaaaad. :]

LIVE LOVE LAUGH. x

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
406K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
301 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...