Plastic Promises

By MaxellIndigo

He's been lied to so many times. By his parents. By his friends. About love. He refuses to be lied to again. ... More

Prologue
New Begininngs
Orientation Part 1: Introductions
Orientation Part 2: Meet and Greet
Not an Update
Orientation Part 4: LUNCH TIME
Orientation Part 5- SHSL Talent Show?
Flashback Number 1: Tutoring the New Kid???
Not An Update 2

Orientation Part 3: Ultimate Surprise!

2.5K 85 156
By MaxellIndigo

((A/N: HOLY HELL THE LAST CHAPTER HAD MORE THAN FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE  COMMENTING!!????!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY DARK OVERLORD TANAKA!!!! LET'S GO!!!!! So, my elation aside, for now, WE GET A NEW POV. Well two actually! I'm hyped for this, let's get it!!! Oh, and I ship several rare ships. I'll name them now, at least the one's that will be in this fic, so you've been warned. Leon x Chihiro: I think it's adorable, womanizer Leon with cinnamon roll Chihiro softening his edges is an adorable concept. Another on is Masuru Daimon x Nagisa Shingetsu: These babies are precious okay?!!?!?!? They deserve each other. Also I'll be shipping Hikari with someone(sort of)!! Stick around to the end to find out :D.  Oh and a few new omega verse concepts that will come into play later. SO STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT :DDDD.))

------------------OMG IT'S STARTING! STFU BASTARDS LET'S GO----------------

KAZUICHI'S PERSPECTIVE

I stand outside of the Headmaster's office, anxiety slowly building up as I sweat bullets in slight fear and intimidation of his reaction. I swallow, hoping to dislodge the fiery cotton filling my throat, before hesitation hit me full force, shaking my resolve.

'What if he doesn't believe me?'

'What if he  refuses?'

'What will happen to Hikari?'

I quickly shook my head, momentarily clearing my thoughts.

'I have to do this. I can't be a coward like usual. This isn't just for me, this is for Kari,' 

I nod to myself, strengthening my resolve just enough to knock and the door quickly, and admittedly a bit to forcefully. I cringe slightly at the loudness of my knocking. I shook my hand, trying to get the ache from hitting the door so hard out of my knuckles. 

"Come in."

I froze for a moment, my prior clumsiness evaporating from my mind as my apprehension crept back in at full force. I restrain myself from allowing my fear to take hold again before turning the knob and opening the door.

'I hope this goes well.'

------//MEANWHILE\\-----

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

 "Where is Souda?"

The question was finally addressed by Kiyotaka, who looked towards the door in confusion at his friend's absence. 

"H-he's been taking a long time,hasn't he?" Chihiro timidly questioned, stuttering slightly.

"He should be back by now, though," Leon said, scratching his head.

"Kazuichi never used take this long," Hajime said, looking at the door for his old friend as well, Izuru nodding in agreement.

"Ibuki says we look for him!" The multicoloured haired teen said, jumping out of her seat, "Ibuki likes Souda-chan a whole lot. I wanna show him my new songs!" Ibuki seemed to have grown to like Kazuichi quite a bit during the short time since they've met. 

((A/N:No fucking shit, really?!?!?!))

The group unanimously decided to go look to see what was keeping the pinkette such a long time. 

When they got to his door, Hajime rang the buzzer, as the Headmaster had told them beforehand that, because the rooms were soundproofed, knocking would do them no good.

"He ain't answerin'?!?!?" Mondo questioned loudly when Hajime had already rang the buzzer multiple times, before taking over and ramming his palm into it roughly, the buzz now ringing through the hallway, however there was no response.

"Can he not here us?" Peko questioned.

"Like fuck he can't!!!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed in clear agitation at the lack of progress, "I bet he's just ignoring us!"

"Kazuichi wouldn't do that," Hajime said, growing worried for his friend. 

"He's right, he wouldn't do shit like this!" Leon said defensively.

While they argued among themselves, Ibuki and Chihiro inspected the lock mechanism. A few moments later the door opened slightly, catching everyone's attention.

"Ibuki and Fujisaki-chan picked the lock!" Ibuki grinned, while Fujisaki nodded shyly.

After a moment of silent as the others stared at the two, they opened the door fully and peered inside.

"Oh hey Big Bro, you're back, did you bring back foo- You're not my brother."

----------//WHILE THE OTHERS WERE IN THE HALLWAY\\---------

WITH HIKARI

Hikari sat on the bed in the middle of the room, watching videos on her laptop with headphones (which Kazuichi also made) over her ears, not hearing any of the buzzing from the door.

'I wonder where Kaz is. Heh, he probably got stuck in a weird conversation about some sport or something again,' she snickered into her hand. Her brother was hilariously awkward, the poor guy had no idea what to do with himself in a conversation, mainly with new people. 

'He is getting better at it though,' she absentmindedly thought to herself, remembering how her brother told her of the 'talking tutoring' Leon gave to him, which was pulling him along with him and throwing him into conversations with random strangers.

A growl interrupted her thoughts.

"I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned out, gripping her midsection dramatically, "Where is he? I'm gonna die!" She exclaimed.

Just then, from her peripheral vision, she saw the door open.

  "Oh hey Big Bro, you're back, did you bring back foo- You're not my brother." 

She stared at group who was staring at her in surprise.

"Hikari?" Two familiar voices questioned.

"Leon, Hajime, Izuru?!?!" She giddily screamed, jumping off the bed and rushing over to them.

"You're here too?!?!? What are your talents? Are you rock-stars, no wait, spies, wait ASTRONAUTS?!?!?" She questioned quickly, jumping up and down rapidly a huge grin on her face. 

"I haven't seen you in forever, Big Bro Hajime, Big Bro Izzy! Where have you been, did you fight a dragon, make a youth potion, MET A ALIEN?!?!" She asked the twins, childish curiosity taking hold as she let her imagination run wild.

"Hey, Big Bro Izzy, your hairs REALLY long, kinda like Rapunzel, are you trying to steal her look?" She teased the teenager while playing with his black hair. 

"A fucking kid?! What the flying fuck is a kid doing here?!?!" A voice asked rather demanded, drawing the giddy child's attention. 

"Who are you guys?" Hikari asked curiously, tilting her head to the side, watching as a black haired male swiftly reprimanded the speaker, a tall guy with a weird hairdo. 

--------//In the Headmaster's Office\\-------

FINALLY KAZU YES, THANK GOD

I finished explaining my situation to the Headmaster who now had a pensive expression on his face, before speaking.

"I see," He began, "Well I can't have you and your younger sister here,"

I froze.

"-Without proper accommodations put in place," I sighed in relief.

"So does your sister go to school?"

I looked away and shook my head, "I've been homeschooling her,"

He nodded, "Does she have any special fields that you've noticed? Any subjects that she excels in more than the others?"

"Um, Science, I think," I said, slightly confused at the question.

"I see. I'll have our scout see to her skills and have her enrolled in Hope's Peak Elementary," 

"'Hope's Peak Elementary'?" I echoed.

"A elementary school affiliated with the academy. As for your situation with your father, I will have my daughter, the Ultimate Detective, research your case and have your custody removed from your father and put under my name. I'll have a new bed and other furnishing sent to your room in a few days for your sister. Is that alright with you?"

I gaped in shock before nodding frantically. "Thank you so much, Kirigiri-Sensei," I gushed, my appreciation not even close to covered by those words.

He cut me off with a wave of his hand and a light smile, "It's fine, if I can help my students to nurture their talents in a safe environment, I'll do what it takes. Now go back to the cafeteria with the rest of the students."

I gave a grin and nodded, repeating my thanks before leaving the room, chest lighter.

----

Jin gave a small smile to the retreating  back of the teen before contacting Kizakura and calling his daughter.

"Kyouko, I have a case of domestic abuse I'd like you to cover for me, I'll give you the details this evening."

-------

I walked back towards the cafeteria however stopping when I found my door wide open. I peered inside in confusion, I did lock it, right?

"SOUDA, THERE YOU ARE!" Ibuki exclaimed, drawing everyone's attention to me. 

"Hey guys, uh, why are you in my room?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"You didn't show up for breakfast so we came to see what happened," Hajime said.

"Why is Hikari here?" Izuru said monotonously.

Noises of agreement came from the others.

"Oh, I, uh. Um" I stuttered out  nervously, scratching the back of my neck, "She's staying with me and I, uh, was at the Headmaster's office."

The group seemed to take that answer.

"So, how did ya all get into my room?" I asked.

"Yeah, I never opened the door, how did you get in?" Hikari asked.

The group all looked away from our eyes. I raised a brow at the lack of response before Ibuki spoke up cheerfully.

"Ibuki and Chihiro picked the lock, it was really easy, you just had to do this and that and open sesame!" Ibuki grinned, making exaggerated hand gestures while Chihiro gave a bashful apology.

"Hey Big Bro, Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm STARVVIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGG!!!" Hikari whined out, to which I rolled my eyes and agreed, the group following us out.

-----------------------------------------------

A growl sounded out.

"Where the fuck is that useless omega whore?!" Kazuichi's father screeched.

"When I get my hands on that bitch, I'll make him fucking regret this!" He snarled, smashing a bottle to the wall an fury.

-----------END OF CHAPTER--------------------------

((A/N: Okay finally done. So the person Hikari will be shipped with is Jataro, however it's bromance hundred percent. I also have some other things for this omegaverse however, I decied to put them in a separate author's note chapter as it is kind of lengthy and I'll also go over everyone's dynamic and other information as well as Hikari's actual colour pallet cause I realized I never put that in the story. Well, I'm out for now, peace.))  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 839 15
He got along with the other students, which is just what he wanted. All Saihara wanted was to have friends. But sometimes, a few friends can get a li...
316K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
23K 453 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
3.6K 56 5
A bunch of stories for the Soudam Week Winter 2018 (https://soudamweek.tumblr.com/) Day 1: First Times | Baking/Cooking | Scars Day 2: Omegaverse | T...