Goodbye, Berk *CANCELED*

ThatRandomDragon által

READ REWRITTEN VERSION HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/542650899-goodbye-berk-~-rewritten-goodbye-berk Hiccup i... Több

Goodbye, Berk
I'm an idiot
A home?
Stormfly
New Faces
A Known Face
Morning to you too
Attack or Retreat?
Peaceful Mornings
Long Journeys
Beautiful Ice
Dangerous Waters
no.
So what am I doing with this?

Thank you!

831 19 15
ThatRandomDragon által

Any previous amounts of A/N will be deleted after this. 

I need to give a huge thank you to storylover4real and  for the amazing suggestions to keep this book going. I now have 4 chapters prepared to be written. I figured I should share with you guys the chapter titles to get you all pretty excited because some intense stuff is about to happen.

Chapter 10 - Long Journeys

Chapter 11 - Beautiful Ice

Chapter 12 - Dangerous Waters

Chapter 13 - Crazy Encounters

Anyone kind of excited? Each chapter will hopefully be 1k - 3k words, making it all a lot longer!

Again, thank you!

(I'm still accepting any suggestions, I'd love to have some more to mess around with!)

Also snotlout is going to be gay. Everything could be a little gayer. Don't like don't continue reading. Or just watch him fail to flirt with men. Whatever floats your boat. Also thank you book for that wonderful idea.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37.6K 888 33
It's been six years since dragons and vikings were united. Hiccup is now chief of Berk due to his father's untimely death, but the loss of one parent...
67.8K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...
133K 1.4K 29
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III left Berk and never returned, but one day Hiccup sees a ship, a Berk Ship. He then realizes that they either must have...
2.3K 25 29
A remake of a book I wrote on my other profile -_-FoxyForLife-_- I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. Book 1 of 4 After a war, Y/n and her moth...