Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 16

7.9K 434 73
By ThickThighsJimin

Okay so I'm back and since more of you guys voted for me to update this story I've managed to get you a chapter for it. I'm actually really proud of how well this chapter turned out. It's slightly sad and yet kinda cute near the end but next chapter will be like super depressing and there will be a warning for self-harm. (Not Louis so don't worry!) but that's not until next chapter! Anyways I hope you like this chapter and I would love to know what you think of it!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 16

The curly haired male tosses the smaller boy roughly onto the king sized bed as pulls at his long locks of hair to try and calm himself down a little bit. His angel had tried to leave them again and he couldn't just let that go unpunished.

"Do it, Harry," A voice whispers by the male's side and Harry knew that if he turned towards the voice he'd find his deceased brother standing there so instead he just grips his hair harder as he stares down at his bare feet. "You know he needs to be punished after trying to leave you again."

The words break the man into action and he stops his pacing around the room to make his way over towards the boy who was sitting on the bed with his knees pulled up to his chest, small sobs still coming from the boy's lips.

"Harry don't!" Marcel speaks a few feet away from his brother, he knew that it wasn't going to be easy to talk his brother out of whatever he was planning since the visions of their dead older brother was most-likely whispering sinister things in his brother's ear. "You've punished him enough with what you said about his family!"

The boy's sobs slow down a little bit as he peaks up at the younger twin from between his knees, curious to know why the male was standing up for him against his older brother.

"No I haven't!" Comes the rushed voice of the older twin and Marcel knows he's not going to be able to do anything to get his brother to stop from punishing the poor boy who was still quietly sniffling on the bed in front of them. "I need to show him that he can't ever leave us!"

Harry's eyes were wide and looked rather crazed in the younger twin's opinion as the other male made his way towards the bed, ignoring the younger brother's pleads for him not to do anything else to the boy. "I've got to Marcy, I'm sorry," Harry tries to apologize to his brother as he goes to grip at his Angel's ankles to pull the boy onto his lap.

The boy struggles a bit knowing exactly what was to come and didn't want any part of it but he eventually gives up knowing that the only chance of getting out of this punishment was standing a few feet away from him and had already done everything he could to talk the older twin out of it.

Going limp the smaller male let's Harry pull him across the larger man's lap, silent tears still falling down his face at just the prospect of what was to come. A large sob breaks its way out of the boy's lips when he feels the large hands pulling the light blue short shorts down his thick thighs and legs to discard them on the other side of the bedroom. "I'll let you keep your panties on since this is your first punishment like this," Harry tells the boy as he stares down at the boy's beautiful panty clad bubble butt with a look of admiration.

"I wanna hear you count each spank and thank me after each one of them. If I neglect to hear you say even one I will start again. Is that clear?" Harry asks the boy wanting to hear an answer from the boy.

"Yes," a broken voice manages to get out from across the other man's lap, silent tears still falling down the boy's face.

"Yes who?" Harry asks the boy in a mocking tone, not even caring that he might be taking this punishment way too far with the boy who had already broken down mentally just a few minutes ago.

"Yes daddy," Louis cries out, the boy just wanted all of this to be over and he didn't just mean the punishment he meant his whole entire life. He's realized that he really had nothing to live for anymore. His parents didn't really ever love him no matter how hard he tried to be the best son he could be. All he really had anymore were these two psychotic twins who seemed to want to inflict pain on him in anyway they possibly could. The boy was just done with everything. He was just numb to whatever they wanted to do to him at this point.

"Good boy, Angel," Harry tells the boy giving his backside a small pat as Louis just continues to cry. "I'm going to give you ten since this is your first punishment, but I don't want to see you try and run away from us ever again," he tells the boy in an almost calming voice as he rubs one of his large hands over the boy's panty covered bum.

Louis flinches slightly when the first hit comes, loud sobs falling from the boy's lips at just how humiliating he thought that the situation was. "One, thank you, daddy," the boy says between his heartbroken sobs, just wanting it all to be over despite it only being the first slap.

"Good boy," Harry praises the boy again before he continues the punishment like that, Louis' sobs getting gradually louder as the punishment goes on.

The boy wasn't crying because it hurt, the male was completely numb to the pain that was being inflicted on him with every smack sent to his bum, no he was more crying because of just how humiliating the situation was to him. He just wanted to curl up into a ball and die at how much mental pain it was causing him.

"Seven, thank you, daddy," the boy cries out a large sob coming from the boy after the words, the male didn't know if he could really take much more.

Marcel watches from the sidelines with a sad look that towards the boy being punished by his older brother on the bed. He couldn't do anything to stop his brother knowing that it would only cause himself pain as well if he did. He would just have to do everything he could to try and piece the boy back together once his brother was done with his poor Angel's punishment.

Another two slaps go by with the boy that they were being inflicted upon continued to cry into the comforter on the bed. "Ten, thank you, daddy," the boy cries out the words into the bed, he felt slightly grateful that the punishment was finally over.

"There we go, Angel," Harry tells the boy with a smile spread across his face. "Why don't I go and get you some ointment for your bum?" He asks the boy almost sweetly as he goes to move the boy carefully off his lap.

Louis scurries to sit upright on his red bum as he watches the older twin walk off into the bathroom, deciding that now was the best time to make a quick run for it.

Forgetting that the other twin was in the room the boy rushes towards the large walk-in closet so that he can find a nice hiding spot in the middle of the thousands of clothes that hung inside the large room. Finding an almost comfy looking spot the boy takes a seat moving the clothes around himself so that he's completely hidden from sight. That's when he lets the rest of his sobs go, trying to let all of his frustrations towards his situation out as he cries into the soft clothes surrounding him.

Back in the bedroom Marcel finally decides to confront his brother who comes out of the bathroom with a bottle of medicine to rub onto Louis' sore bum. "You need to leave, brother," Marcel says to the older male as he gives the man a large glare.

Harry furrows his eyebrows in confusion at his younger brother, never having his brother tell him something like that unless it was to stop him from killing someone. "What are you talking about, Marcel?" Harry asks his brother with a look of annoyance spread across his face.

"You need to get out of here, Harry," Marcel repeats to his brother, knowing that the only way to get Louis back to his fighting self again was if his brother left for a while. "You've taken it way too far, Louis is in our closet crying his eyes out because of what you've done to him. I don't wanna see your face for a while big brother," Marcel stands his ground against his older twin even pushing slightly on the other man's chest.

"Fine," Harry spits out at his brother throwing the bottle of ointment at the other male's face. "I'll go sleep on the couch then," he says pushing past his younger brother dramatically.

Marcel watches in annoyance as his older brother pushes over the rather expensive vase by the door until it shatters into pieces onto the floor, making the younger male roll his eyes at his brother's immature actions as he watches the male disappear out of the room. "Always so immature," he tells himself shaking his head as he makes sure to lock the door from the inside so that his brother can't get back into the room for the rest of the night knowing that it would be better for everyone that way.

Marcel cautiously makes his way towards the closet and creaks the door open to look inside, instantly hearing the sobbing that was coming from inside. "Louis?" The man asks hesitantly as he makes his way into the large closet.

The younger twin doesn't get an answer from the boy so he decides to follow the sobs to find the boy hiding behind a pile of the man's button ups the boy crying into the soft material of the shirts had the man absolutely heartbroken.

"Can you come out for me?" Marcel asks as he pulls away the shirts so that he can see the boy behind them.

Louis looks up at the younger twin, his eyes completely red from all of the crying he's managed to do. "Did you come here to continue to degrade me?" The boy asks as he rubs the tears on his cheeks away with the pads of his hands.

"Of course not, Angel," Marcel tries to soothe the boy as he crouches down beside him on the floor. "I just thought you'd need a hug after what my brother did to you, I know that I would always want one when he used to do those things to me when we were kids," the man reassures the boy in a soothing tone, sending a small smile the boy's way.

The man's words get the younger boy's attention and he stares up at the other male with a curious look spread across his face. "He used to do that stuff to you?" Louis asks the man in confusion as he grips his knees closer to his body as if to try and curl himself into a ball.

"He still does, I've just gotten used to it by now," Marcel tells the boy with a sad smile sent the boy's way. "What do you say I run you a nice bubble bath and you can soak in there for as long as you may like?"

A small smile makes its way onto the smaller male's face, his tears finally drying up as he gives the male a nod. "That sounds great, thank you, Marcy," Louis tells the man, glad that he wasn't being rude to him right now.

"No need to thank me, Angel," Marcel tells the boy as he helps him onto his own two feet, smiling down at the boy kindly. "It's my pleasure to do anything in my power to make you feel better."

Louis stares at the younger twin with a thoughtful look on his face. He decided that maybe Marcel wasn't as bad as his brother as the other man leads him into the bathroom and tells him to sit on the toilet seat as he gets the bath started for him.

It made the boy think about why the male seemed to have such a large grip on his mental disorder compared to his older brother. "Marcy why do you seem almost sane to me?" Louis asks the male curiously as he fiddles with his hands as he sits on the cold toilet seat.

"I've been taking my pills again since I escaped the asylum, I needed to be able to feel like me again," Marcel explains to the boy sending him a small smile. "I wish I could get Harry to start taking his but he's rather stubborn." The man smiles at the bathtub sadly as he thinks about how he's tried to get his brother to take his meds but he's always refused telling him he didn't need them and that Edward wasn't just a vision.

Louis sighs as he stares down at his bare feet. "I don't think he'd be such a bad person if he actually started taking his medication, you seem to be doing really well to me," the boy admits to the man as he turns to look at the man being rewarded by the gorgeous smile that spreads across the man's face.

"I'm so glad that you think so, Angel," he tells the boy, happy that his little angel was proud of him for taking his medicine like he's suppose to.

"Okay, your bath is ready," Marcel says as he shuts off the water, turning to give the other male a large smile. "I'll leave you alone, I'll bring you some clothes to change into in a few minutes," he tells the boy already moving to leave the boy alone in the bathroom.

"Marcy!" The boy calls stopping the man and the boy turns around to look at the boy with a bright smile spread across his face.

"Yes, Angel?" The male asks the boy, happy that his boy wasn't actually fighting with him anymore.

"Thank you for everything," Louis tells the younger twin giving him a grateful smile. The boy was extremely glad that the male has been so nice to him after what his brother has done.

"You're welcome," Marcel tells the boy with one last smile before he leaves the bathroom, satisfied by the fact that he had gotten Louis to stop crying and the boy wasn't even fighting with him like he usually would have.

"I think I might actually be getting somewhere with him," the younger twin thinks to himself as he moves towards the closet to get Louis the clothes he promised him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...
35.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
396K 15.5K 85
When Des Styles runs out of time to pay Louis back for his supply drugs, Louis is furious. So instead of going after Des, he goes after something, or...
365 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...