Sweet Heartache

By Yoonworks

What would Jennie do if one day, someone walks into her flat and asks a huge favor to her? Well, you can't ju... More

Beggining
New Dorm
Guilt
Broken
Hoodie
Weirdos and Balls
Not an Update
As broken
Fix me
Tease
Condoms and babies
Chocolates and crushes
Jin's Girlfriend
Bullied
Care
Recording and date
Music
Revealed
Messed up
the girl and the guy
Goodbye?
Missing
Next
Back
Kissing
Weird day
Realization
Date gone wrong?
Trust me
The world
Encounter
Mom?
Concert
In trouble
Promise
the end
Epilogue

Meeting

14.7K 527 182
By Yoonworks

Jennie's POV

The sound of the loud and continuous knocking on my door woke me up. What's with people always knocking on my door?

I grunt. Why can't I have a good sleep for Pete's sake?

I sat on my bed and throw my blanket on the side. I stood up and slowly made my way to the door, this time, wearing decent clothes. I shivered when I remembered how those guys looked shocked last time. I bet they were disgusted on how I look. 

Can't blame them actually. I'm never a person who takes time to make myself presentable to people. They won't notice me anyway, plus, I hate getting attention.

Realizing my mistakes from last time, I carefully checked who the person knocking first through the peephole. My feet automatically stepped backward when I realized that they were the boys on the other unit.

Why are they here?

I mentally scolded myself when I remember that I'm like their helper. I sighed.

I'm not really sure if I can handle this. I might scare the boys.

Of course, I know them. I'm Bang PD's adoptive child after all. Plus, I sometimes work in the office and their faces are all plastered on the walls. They are like, the pride of BigHit right now.

The knocking on the door stopped and I heard someone speak, "Yah, maybe she's out."

"Jungkook is right, Namjoon hyung. Let's go."

I took a deep breath. Let's get this over with.

My hands slowly went and twist the doorknob. I opened the door slightly, enough for my head to be visible.

The boys must have been startled as they stared at me with shocked faces.

"Hello," I said shyly. Again, my eyes glued on the floor.. My long gray hair covering some part of my face.

"Hi!" They shouted in unison.

I just nod in response.

"What's your name, by the way, dear?" My face blushed as Namjoon asked for my name.

I cleared my throat. "Hye- Ahhmm, my name is Jennie."

"Hi, Jennie! I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." 

My eyes searched for the person who greeted me and saw a guy with pink hair smiling at me.

"I'm Jungkook. Are you my noona?" 

"I'm Taehyung Oppa!"

"Aniyo. You're not her Oppa. I am!" Jin argued.

"Hi Jennie. I'm your Hopeuu."

They were all waving at me.

"Ah, ne." I said then looked at their shoes.

Great. What a good way to show them how creepy you are. I said to myself.

"Ah, do you need anything?" I asked them, this time, I tried my best to look at them, smiling awkwardly.

"Ow, yes!" Namjoon replied. "We're going out. We just want to ask if you can cook for us later, that is if you know how to cook?"

"I do."

"Great. We'll be back after four hours or so. Here's your key by the way" I accepted the key that he gave.

"Okay. Thanks"

"Bye Jennie!"

"Bye Miss Jennie!"

"See you later!"

They all said in unison.

I watch them as they all went to the elevator, Jimin on Jungkook's back while Taehyung is trying to do the same to Hoseok. Jin was trying o tell them to stop.

Once they rode the elevator, I got startled when they looked at me and waved goodbye until it closes.

What a bunch of weird guys. 

I then looked at the door across mine. 

What have I gotten myself into? 

===============

After I showered and changed my clothes, I went to their unit. A deep sigh escaped my lips then I entered the key to the keyhole and slowly opened the door.

Their unit is pretty much like mine but bigger. I used to stay in this unit before I asked my adoptive fatherif I can just use the other one. I don't like being alone in a very big place. I feel empty.

"I guess they all went out." I said to myself and relaxed a little. My feet made its way to the kitchen. Perks of being familiar with the place.

I opened the refrigerator and saw some vegetables inside. On the freezer are grounded meat.

I opened the cupboard to check other stuff.

At least I can cook chicken stew.

I clasped my hands on my chest. "Okay, let's start before they come back."

I started washing the veggies. I chopped the onions, my eyes watered a little.

I washed my hands after I put everything on the pot.I just need to wait for it to be cooked. The rice is almost cooked as well.

While waiting, I decided to go to the living room. It's obvious that a bunch of guys is living in the house because its messy. 

Some of their clothes are scattered on the couch. 

Since it's my job anyway, I decided to start cleaning a little. I grabbed all the clothes and put them in the basket in the laundry room. I arranged the figurines as well.

Once I'm sure everything's in order, I went back to the kitchen and checked my stew.

Satisfied with the taste, I turned off the stove.

I was about to go out when my attention feels on the piano on the corner.

My feet acted on its own and the next thing I know, I was sitting on the chair, my fingers at the top of the piano.

I used to play a lot with the piano when I live here. When I moved to the other unit, my adoptive father bought me a new one.

Music is my only escape. Whenever I'm sad, I play the piano. 

I listen to music whenever I feel like the world is being unfair...

Whenever I feel like life itself has given up on me...

When I remember how I was left alone...

When I know that I'm not okay, that I'm alone...

When I feel like I want to give up...

My fingers automatically started playing. 

I started playing Birdy's The Ghost in the Wind. And then I closed my eyes then started to sing.

Can someone tell me who I am?
I haven't recognized myself in a while
And since you left, I stay up every night
Thinking if you were here, you put me right

I know I was stupid to let what we had go to waste
Why does everything I love always get taken away?

Ghost in the wind, calling you to take me home
Ghost in the wind, crying, "Where do I belong?"
Can anyone hear me now?

I let myself get carried away with the music, my eyes still closed.

Do you remember when we were young?
When I was terrified, you were by my side
Now you're gone, I have nowhere to run
No place that I belong, left burned in my search for love

I know I was stupid to let what we had go to waste
Why does everything I love always get taken away?

Ghost in the wind, calling you to take me home
Ghost in the wind, crying, "Where do I belong?"
Can anyone hear me now?

My eyes started to water, I can feel my tears slowly flowing down my cheeks.

I've been thinking about all the mess that I made
I've been thinking of you and the things that I said
Never meant to lose you
Never meant to lose me

Ghost in the wind, calling you to take me home
Ghost in the wind, crying, "Where do I belong?"
Can anyone hear me now?
Never meant to lose me

Ghost in the wind, calling you to take me home
Ghost in the wind, crying, "Where do I belong?"  

I sighed. It has been what? I don't even remember the last time I cried.

I wiped the tears away on my cheeks. My eyes caught the Music sheet in front of the piano.

I decided to play some notes. "Not bad," I told to myself.

Then I started to be a little playful on it and add some other notes to it. I started to smile. I was so lost to what I was doing that I was startled when someone shouted.

"What do you think are you doing?"

Startled, I looked back to see someone lying down behind the couch, his eyes still adjusting with the light.

I quickly stood up. "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone is here," I said as I bow down to apologize. 

I notice his feet just a few steps away from me.

He angrily took the music sheets on the piano.

"Who told you to look at my things?" He shouted.

I clenched my hands on my chest, afraid. "Sorry. I'm sorry." My voice cracking. I can already feel my body trembling in fear.

Just then, the front door opened and the other boys came.

"Get out." He said. 

I can't move.

"I said get out!" He shouted.

I quickly run to the door ignoring the calls of the other boys.

My tears started falling down my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 4.9K 48
He is rude, impatient, arrogant and domineering-a powerful billionaire she has to stay with for a few weeks... to deceive. Jennie is a part-time danc...
87.5K 4.3K 18
Jennie had no idea what she was in for when she applied for the show. It seemed simple enough when she saw the details online. Stay inside a house fo...
1.2K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
36.6K 197 34
"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine." The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing...