The Eighth King | K Project F...

By S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... More

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A small announcement

Chapter 12

6.2K 201 13
By S_Luna_

Hello! ^.^ How are you? I'm back with another chapter and I really hope you like it! Chapter 13 will come badass... I hope... I think... Maybe... Maybe not... well your going to decide!

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY!!! \(^.^)/

Meanings:

Telepathy

...........................................................................................

Izumo's pov

I hear the doorbell ring followed by clicking of heels. I smirk knowing who just came in and hold myself so I seem to be unware of my surroundings.

"I know it is early but may I come in?" Seri Awashima... the Blue King's clansman. I look at her and smirk wider.

"How can I possibly refuse such a beautiful lady... of course," I flirt a little knowing how to get under her skin. She smiles at me and takes a seat.

"So what can I get for you Seri Awashima, Lieutenant of Scepter 4 also known as the Heartless Woman?" She glares at me.

"That's enough! And please stop sharing that name with your gang!" I rise my hands and give her an innocent look.

"But you know it's true~" I singsong at her making her sight. I won...

"Fine! A martini please with some red bean paste!" I cringe t the order in disgust. How can a woman stunning as her eat something so disgusting!

"That's one thing I'll never love about you, Seri.." I tell her sadly and she seems happy with that. She takes a sip then stares at me while stirring her drink with a straw.

"What do you think the Red King is planning?" So that's why she came here!

"Ohh.. that's right! He's still locked up, isn't he! Is he giving you a hard time?" I jokingly say and by the look in her eyes she doesn't think it's funny.

"You seem very calm, my friend. After all, your King is the prisoner of another King.. Tell me what you boys are up to," she slightly begs. I look at her confused.

"Hold on! What makes you say that we're up to something?"

"You're acting so casually right now.. You do know what's going on don't you?" She questions and I try not to look at her.

"What do you mean?"

"The Red King's sword... You know what will happen if it falls."

"You mean Kagutsu incident? Well that's disturbing thought!" I finally look at her and see her watching my reactions.

"A King is powerful... We don't need another incident that will change Japans demography..."

"That's why it's a good thing that you're holding him! We have some other issues right now.." I blurt out and after realising what I just said I busied myself with polishing another glass hoping that Seri didn't catch it... I was wrong.

"What issues?" I lean closer to her with stern gaze and she looks taken aback. I put away the glass and my rag before taking out my cigarettes. Lighting one I take a drag.

"Yata called with Tatara... They found something- no someone..." Seri looks at me with interest I shake my head slowly.

"So he is up and walking... good to know! What did they found?" She sips her drink, almost finishing it while I ruffle my hair in stressed manner.

"They think they met Infinity. The gang who saved Tatara..." I tell and she chokes on her drink or her taste pallets started working and she realised how awful red bean paste is. She swallows hardly.

"Sorry it went into wrong pipe..." she coughs a little. Damn, I thought the last was right... I nod at her and she takes a long breath.

"So what they found out? Who's the leader? Are they dangerous?"

"They di-" suddenly her PDA starts ringing and she takes it out after an apology. Taking a quick look she sights and starts gathering her things.

"I'm sorry.. The Captain-"

"Don't worry about it!" And there she went...

Umeko's pov

Meeting some of the HOMRA's members was not planned however I could have seen it coming. There were many possibilities that we might meet other clans too. We hastily left making sure that they didn't follow us and quickly bought Natsuko a collar with a bell. Now she is skipping in front of us, her new bell clasped around her neck that is giving off a soft sound with every step she takes.

"My bell is singing! I love it!" I hear a hand hitting someone's face and after looking back I see it was Hideki who face palmed hard. I sight with a smile on my face at the sight of him and overly happy Natsuko.

"Master..." humming I look towards Kaito who comes closer with his head down making me unable to see his face.

"Yes..." I say in his mind.

"I'm sorry that I got in trouble!"

"Don't burden your heart with it... Everything is okay. No one got hurt..." Natsuko and Hideki are unaware of our small conversation and when Kaito suddenly hugs me they stand still. I pat the dog strains head and his grip on me tightens.

"Let's go... I have a feeling that today something big will happen.." I say after the boy let's go of me. We walk silently down the streets watching out for any trouble that may come at us. Thankfully our way back home went with no problems and soon we saw the familiar temple in our sight. My clansmen rush towards the home and bow respectfully to the monks who were strolling around the small valley of cherry and plum trees. Hmm... it is truly a nice day that is soon coming to an end.

I walk inside going unnoticed by monks and quietly open our passage with my purple aura. When I step away from the door I see Ryou sitting in one corner eyes glazed over. I walk over to him and watch him with a blank face. He notices me and I rise an eyebrow at him.

"Errr... I-I.." my hand flies up and he stops the sputtering. I look around watching my other clansmen. They were either playing videogames, reading, eating, sleeping or playing with their bell *cough*Natsuko*cough*. I motion Ryou to stand up and he does it having confused face.

"Me and Ryou are going out..." I say quietly but I know everyone heard because they suddenly stop what they were doing even Takashi chokes in his sleep waking him up.

"Whaaaat... You sure, poker face?" Akira is baffled which is clearly shown on her face and in her voice. I firmly nod. I quickly walk to my room and retrieve my weapons from my sword to my throwing knives. I step out and see my clansmen surrounding Ryou with questioning glances.

I strode to them with a confident look. They seem nervous and I tilt my head. Why would they be like that? They always go out without me and are always alright but now when I am doing the same they suddenly don't want to let me go. I am a King after all.

"What is the matter?" I ask from them and they shuffle with their feet. I cross my arms and pop my hip out making a sassy face. I know it is a new face for me but I am up for changes.

"What if something happens with you?" Takashi asks with his eyes holding uncertainty. I frown and shake my head.

"Why would you think of that? I am the one that taught you how to fight," I answer him.

"Yeah but what if-" Akira starts but I cut her off.

"I am a King... Kings have powers that only an other King could or couldn't rival..."

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO OUT, UMEKO-CHAAAN!" Natsuko cries and clings to my leg. Ohh boy... Then there is only one thing left to do...

"If you don't trust me then come with us..." they instantly start grabbing their weapons. Kaito takes his sword and knives giving two to Akira, Natsuko brings her purple fan, Ryou checks his gun and Takashi straps his sword against his back. Three older boys were wearing white shirts, black ties and black vests or jackets. Kaito had his dark grey hoodie and jeans on. Natsuko and Akira were both wearing purple-white shirts and black leggings. I was wearing my coat with purple shirt under it, black skinny jeans and dark ankle boots. We looked like we were about to go on a mission or into a war.

"Let's go!" Ryou yells happy that finally all of the Infinity is going out together.

Yashiro's pov

Through all day I have tried to prove that I didn't try to kill someone. I thought it was easy but I was wrong. Every time we get closer to finding some evidence then in the end it turns out that it was all fruitless.

"Shiro? You are deep in thought again," Neko snaps me out and I sight tiredly at her. Looking over the table I see Kuroh staring at me like I was about to vanish.

Right now we are sitting and eating in cafe before going to buy some things for the festival. To my and everyone's surprise Kuroh decided to help us with the festival in our school. He managed to get everything in line. After paying for the food we leave and I hand Kuroh the list of the things that are needed.

"How am I supposed to read this?" he asks a little angry.

"Ahh what's wrong?" I scratch my head and Kuroh looks more furious.

"Your handwriting is illegible!" he shouts at me and I hold up my hands.

"Hold on... maybe if I can remember what I was thinking then I..." I trail of digging into my memories.

"What an idiot... Just forget it.." Kuroh sights and shakes his head in disappointment.

"It will be faster if I called Kukuri and asked her-" he takes out his phone and Neko pounces on him.

"NO! WHY ARE YOU CALLING THAT GIRL!" she yells.

"Excuse me! Why!? I made sure to get her number if anything like this happened," the vassal explained looking at Neko.

"We can go ask her! I don't trust phones!" she wails.

"Why?" Kuroh asks and the strains started mumbling to herself trying to find some reasons. Suddenly she freaks and runs away as a cat.

"Neko?" I question and look at the other male confused. Why did she ran?

"What was that about?" I shrug and he takes his phone out dialing a number before handing it to me.

"Hey! It's me Yashiro! We are here to buy fireworks but I-"

"Yashiro? Do I know you?" Kukuri asks from the other end. I stand in shock.

"What are you talking about? It's me, Yashiro Isana! You know! Shiro!" I get desperate trying to make her remember.

"Sorry.. I don't know any Shiro's! You have the wrong number!" then she hangs up I stre at Kuroh in shock. What. Is. Going. On.

"Here... Give me the phone," Kuroh tells me but after noticing my expression he asks," What did she tell you?"

"She said she doesn't know any Shiro..."

"Was she joking around with you?"

"She didn't sound like she was..."

"Neko was acting strange.. Maybe she did something to Kukuri," Kuroh mumbles and I can only nod.

"Let's investigate!" he tells me and starts walking but I grab his hand pulling him to stop.

"Hey.. could I borrow your phone to call my parents?" I get a nod for response and soon I'm waiting for them to pick up. But no one answers in fact it says that this number isn't in service. My eyes widen.

"We need to go!" I say before taking his hand and running towards the station. I explain to him and he agrees to ride to my parents house with me.

When we arrive the rain is pouring and we are standing on the stadium. Here... here should be my parents house...

"So.. this is were you live?"

"Well... I'm supposed to.."

"I have to say that with the evidence we have gathered... You appear to be not who you think you are!" Kuroh concludes turning towards me.

"Perhaps... I'm not Yashiro.. Maybe there is no one called Yashiro Isana after all.. I have tried to remember my past but it all seems blurry and not right.."

"So who are you?" he asks as the rain shoots down making us wet. I open my umbrella.

"I don't know... I don't even know if I shot someone.. I don't know what to believe! So.. are you going to kill me now?" I turn to Kuroh as he takes something out. Thinking that he'll kill me I squeeze my eyes shut.

"The final curtain falls at the very moment the person gives up" someone says and I snap my eyes open only to see Kuroh holding a black recorder.

"Such wise words..." Kuroh fangirls a little and I stand confused.

"Were you not listening?" He shakes his head.

"About how you don't know your story? I didn't believe you from the very beginning. My Master taught me to investigate before taking action."

"He was very wise man," I compliment and he blushes.

"If you repeat Master's words then it will cleanse your soul, trust me!" Kuroh speaks making me regret a little about saying anything.

"Creepy..."

.....................................................................

Sooo... I made this chapter longer because you had to wait!

I hope you liked it and sorry for not making this the part when Umeko's sword is revealed!

I don't own K Project!

~Sarcastic_Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.4K 30
Who knew a small accident could bring you so much happiness in your life? You certainly didn't meet the Homra boys in the most graceful of ways but...
146K 3.1K 32
In a world where the Tenmas rule, a peasant, Rui Kamishiro, is struggling to survive. When a Tenma and a Kamishiro cross paths, what kind of mischief...
14.6K 535 12
A MikotoxReader fanfiction My life was pretty simple.. go to work at the coffee shop and walk home to my empty apartment. That is, until I found out...
184 4 11
This story is about a girl named murasakino who struggles with her life at home her dad is (well you'll see for yourself )she moved to one side of Ja...