Optimus Prime Love Story (Tra...

By Midnight_433334

In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, wil... More

READ PLEASE
OC Information
Chapter 1 My Life with Sam Witwicky
Chapter 2 Sam's Project
Chapter 3 Sam New Car
Chapter 5 Alien Robots
Chapter 6 Meeting Bumblebee & My Back Story
Chapter 7 Autobots
Chapter 8 Looking For The Glasses
Chapter 9 Captured
Chapter 10 A Get Away
Chapter 11 Getting Into Trouble
Chapter 12 I Love You
Chapter 13 The Fight Begins
Chapter 14 I Am Alive?
Chapter 15 Party

Chapter 4 Lake Party

9.3K 210 30
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

I walked downstairs and saw Sam fully dressed and ready to leave.

"You're attending the lake party?" I asked. He turned around to face me and nodded.

"Of course I am. Now that I have a car. I only need the girl" He responded, giving himself one more look-over in the mirror. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Going to go pick up Miles first thought" He added. I quickly formed a disgusted expression.

"Miles is so annoying. I doubt you ever get a girl to hang out with you with him around" I said.

"I got you to hang out with me, didn't I?" He asked.

"Tsk, yeah, but that's completely different. We were hanging out only as friends. Nothing else" I said.

"Whatever. He's my wingman, Scarlett" He said, going back to check himself out.

"Whatever, I'm going now. See you at the party" I said and waved goodbye. I picked Snow up and walked outside. I already knew Ron didn't like footsteps in his yard, so I went on his path, but Sam didn't and instead walked all over his yard. I overheard Sam and Ron arguing about Sam stepping on Ron's grass rather than the walkway. I ignored them and instead walked to Judy to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye. I see you tonight" I said. Judy nodded with a big smile on her face.

"Be careful out there, sweety. You got your bat?" she asked, and I nodded. Judy smiled and gave me one last hug.

"That's my girl. And if any boy tries anything against your will then you know what to do" Judy said. I nodded.

"Got it. Thanks, Mom" I said, pulling away from the hug.

"I want you two at Eleven o'clock!" Ron said.

"Yeah, all right" Sam said. I only nodded and quickly headed to my parked car that was next to Sam's car.

"Please drive safely!" Mom yelled to us.

"We will! Bye!" I yelled. As soon as Snow was secured, I rushed from my house to the party's location at the lake.

I parked my car and went to where Mikaela was. Snow following me.

"Hi, Scarlett. Hello, Snow" Mikaela said stroking Snow's head. I sat down next to her.

"Hi Mika" I replied. Mikaela and I had a random conversation about school and whether or not we had plans for the coming week. After a while, Mikaela said she wanted to spend time with Trent, her boyfriend. I sighed as I watched her leave. I dislike seeing her with that scumbag.

'I prefer her dating Sammy than Trent anytime' I thought.

Just then, I saw Sam's car pull up with Miles and Sam inside. To protect Sam and Miles in case Trent tried anything, I quickly got from the ground and made sure to take my metal bat with me from my car. I immediately questioned whether Miles had accidentally evolved himself at some point wrong after seeing him jump and begin climbing a tree.

'Seriously, Miles' I thought.

I arrived just as Trent and Sam started talking. For the time being, I kept my distance in case he tried to hurt them.

"You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year, right?" Trent asked Sam. I chuckled at the clear memory of that day. Let's say that Sam broke a few bones out there, and I had to take him to the hospital soon afterward.

"Oh, no, no, no, that- No. That wasn't like a... real tryout. I was researching a book I was writing" I heard Sam quickly reply, clearly trying to make an excuse for himself, which wasn't really working.

'Lame excuse, Sammy my boy' I thought.

"Oh, yeah?" Trent asked, getting closer to Sam. I quickly got my bat ready in case I had to swing it.

"Yeah" Sam replied taking a step back.

"Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?" Trent asked, laughing. Quickly, everyone else around him joined him. My eyes started to pulsate back and form from blue to red as I tightened my grip on my bat.

"Haha. No, it's about the link between brain damage and football. No, it's a- it's a good book. Your- Your friends'll love it. You know, it's got mazes in it and, you know, little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's a lot of fun" Sam explained.

"Mm, that's funny" Trent said. After responding, Trent approached Sam while radiating a threatening aura. Before anyone else could, I quickly moved in front of Trent to shield Sam from this jackass.

"That's enough, Trent. How about you face someone who can handle you, jackass" I stated angrily. I tightened my grip on the bat and kept it close to me, ready to swing at any time. I heard Trent's friend laugh behind him. Trent glared at me.

"Enough. Trent, stop already" Mikaela interrupted trying to pull Trent away.

"Yeah, Trent. Go. Go get a life and do something that helps your and your family since I'm sure you disappointed them so much with your idiocy" I said. I could clearly hear every person around us say 'Oh' and 'Burn'.

"Ok, that's it. I'm sick and tired of you!" Trent yelled. I smirked.

"What's wrong? Did I get on your last nerve? I didn't know jerks still any" I replied.

I noticed Trent's fist moving toward my face. I heard multiple gasps, but I didn't even blink. I dived down and quickly grabbed my bat with both hands, hitting his right leg, causing him to groan in pain and go down on one knee. I took advantage of the situation to headbutt him with my bat's tip, sending him flying backward with a bloody and possibly broken nose.

"Didn't your Mother teach you that you shouldn't hit a girl?" I asked. I then raised my bat and pointed it at the rest of Trent's friends.

"Who's next?" I asked. My eyes had long since changed from the baby blue color they usually were to a brilliant red color. I observed Trent's friends raising their hands and retreating back. I grinned at their terrified faces.

"That's what I thought" I said as Trent's friends helped Trent up.

I turned around to face Sam, who showed astonishment. Well, it no longer surprised me. You soon learned a thing or two about protecting yourself after living in a home full of abusive people almost your whole life.

"Wow, Scarlett, but did you need to punch him so hard? I swear I heard his nose break" Sam remarked. I laughed.

"I did. He asked for it. I always promise to keep you safe, Sam. You were always there for me when I needed you, after all. Now it's my turn" I said and patted his back.

"Well, gotta go. I'll go out and ride around the city for a bit. See you back home, Sammy, and stay out of trouble" I said, waving goodbye. After quickly returning to my car, I put Snow on her seat and placed my bat next to her.

I hopped in and started the engine. At that moment, before I could turn around, I noticed Sam going to Mikaela as she was walking away. I was confused until I noticed Trent being handled by another chick and made the quick connection that they had most likely just broken up. Sam told me about his crush on Mikaela, which made me smile. I also saw when Sam left Miles. I sighed and decided to give him a ride even though I knew I would later regret it.

"Need a ride?" I asked Miles not even bothering to look at him.

"Baby, I appreciate it" He said. I sighed. He then jumped into the car through the window rather than opening my door.

*TIME SKIP*

I immediately regretted driving Miles home. The entire drive, he made an effort to flirt with me. Every time he attempted to touch me, I hit his hand away. I finally arrived at his place."Get out" I said annoyed.

"Oh, without a goodbye kiss?" Miles asked.

"I said. Get out!" I yelled and reached for my bat as my eyes turned red. Miles quickly got out. I sighed and put the bat away. I quickly drove away as soon as possible.

I arrived at the house around 10:45. Judy and Ron were watching TV in the living room. I went to my room and allowed Snow to follow me tonight. I took my shoes off before jumping on my bed and let out a loud sigh. I felt something rub itself on my leg. I looked down and saw Snow curled next to me. I smiled and caressed her big belly.

"Goodnight, girl" I said, and soon after my eyes shut close for the night.

*TIME SKIP*

I worked up at the sound of scratching and whining. I got up and saw Snow scratching and whining at the bedroom door.

"Huh, what's wrong, girl?" I asked. I got up and open the door. Snow quickly run downstairs. I followed her and saw her scratching against the front door.

"What's wrong, Snow? Is something or someone outside?" I asked. I approached the door and peered through the hole but couldn't see anything. I frowned and pushed open the door, but that was a mistake since Snow dashed for the road the second the door opened.

"Snow! Come back!" I yelled, but Snow didn't listen and just kept running. I hurried upstairs and grabbed a sweater and my car keys. Sam's room was open, but I couldn't see him. Sam's car was also gone when I ran outside. I ignored that for the time being and sped off to my car to pursue Snow, who was already some distance away.

I quickly followed Snow throughout the city. Snow was a late bloomer and smaller than other typical huskies, so I was shocked that she could run so fast. We arrived in an abandoned junkyard outside of the city. I stepped out of my car and started pursuing Snow on foot in an unknown direction. Finally, Snow stopped and began to growl at something.

"Oh my God, Snow. What's wrong with you? Why did you make me chase you almost all over the city?" I asked.

I then looked towards where Snow was looking and growling. I froze in place at what I saw. It was a robot. A giant robot. Similar to Primus but not quite the same size. I calmed Snow down slowly as I crouched down to avoid being noticed. I observed the robot shoot an odd light into the sky from his chest. It was smaller than Primus but shared Sam's car's primary yellow color and black-striped design for some unknown reason.

Suddenly, barking and a familiar voice were heard. I got up and followed the sound to find Sam who was cornered by two large dogs on top of some crafts.

'Huh, Sam! What is he doing here?' I thought.

Just as I was going to yell at the dogs to help out, Sam's car drove up, driving the dogs away. I thought Sam was going to get into his car, but he tossed a set of keys at it and fled. I stayed there and continued to look at the car, which was driving itself.

'Huh, what the hell, how in the world is that thing driving by itself?' I thought. As soon as Sam left, Snow started barking at the car. I hurried back to my car after quickly grabbing her. When I noticed Sam's car approaching us, I hurriedly turned on the engine and sped off. It pursued us till we arrived at our house. I unknowingly let out a breath of relief that I had been holding in.

I went back inside with Snow and went to my room to sleep after the intense night that I just had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.1K 36
After running away from home and taking shelter with the Darby's, (Y/n) is faced with a predicament. Should she follow her adoptive brother into the...
35.2K 775 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
107K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
46.6K 766 9
GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth and the Autobots. What will happen when...