The Last Royal (On Hold)

By MarreeD

She was naive. Her world fell apart in front of her. She became a fighter. She won the battle, yet... More

Prologue-Memories

Author's Note- Sorry

4 0 0
By MarreeD

This book is on hold until further notice, because I idiotically started it without planning what to do with it.

I'm sorry if you've read the first chapter and liked it, and I'm disappointing you with this, but until I figure out where this plot is going in this story and what exactly to put down for the first official chapter, nothing more is going to be put on this book.

If you really want to know, I do still have the fullest intentions to continue the story, and I'll try to make it the best I can with frequent updates. Thanks for staying if you do, or did so far, and I understand if you leave.

Thanks, MarreeD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44.8K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
3.1M 69.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
1M 45K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...
342K 8.4K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!