I Will Love You Forever / Jen...

By JenniesBunHair

,, I will love you forever Jendukie ! Don't you dare to cry for me ! I will be always there , in your heart... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
this isn't a chapter
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
this isn't a chapter
Chapter XIV
chapter XV
1st anniversary !!
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (part I)

Chapter XI

1.3K 48 23
By JenniesBunHair

Lisa's POV

After we find out about Jisoo's condition , we couldn't stop crying , as we tried to stay strong for Jennie , dear... she's broken , we needed to go home Jisoo's mother wants to take her daughter home , but tomorrow we will go home at Them , Now , it's quarter past eleven in night and Jennie is still crying..

"It's gonna be okay Jennie.." Chaeng said while she was hugging Jennie "N-no , i-i wan-nt t-to die !" She said while crying , I don't know about others , but I'm really scared "Jennie don't speak like this , please... Everything is gonna be good" Chaeng is still trying to calm her down , I couldn't say nothing , I was all shaking and trembling...

We have let Jennie a bit single on the couch , while I took Chaeng's hand and walk with her in the kitchen "Chae-Youngie , I'm scared.." I said while I was holding my tears with all my force "I know , Lisa , me too , how I could be so dumb ? I should be next to her all this time.." she said while she was sliding on the wall "Don't speak like this you ! Is good that you're here now , if not then but now , is still good" I said while hugging her "are you okay if I will sleep with her this night ?" I said while holding Chaeng's chin with two fingers , she nodded "You know..I'm sorry , can you forgive me ?" She said fluttering her eyes "Of course Chipmunk , now let's go , I don't want to make her wait to much" I said smilling while helping her to get up..

We opened slowly the door seeing Jennie next to the window wall , looking up "now you're there , angel ? Why did you let me here ? My little Angel , are you gonna keep protecting me ? Are you gonna love me the same ? Are you gonna help me with my problems ? Are you still proud of me ? I have so many things to ask , bunny , I thought we are gonna go home together , but it's seems that I'm alone again..."(waa...am I the only one who's crying right now ? : Author note)

Jennie was still looking up , while I walked next to her and hugged her from behind , she doesn't Looking uncomfortable with it , but she sad , we all can see this , she's broken and her heart too , she turned around to hug me and Chae-Young hugged us two.."We are here for you Jennie...now let's go to sleep , we are very busy tomorrow.." she nodded at my words , then I took her hand , but she took it out of mine , I decided to walk into my room , while Chae-Young was staying behind us , I maked a sign to Jennie to come in , but she didn't want to..

"I don't want to..I want to sleep in Jisoo's room , alone..." she said while facing the floor "Are you sure Nini ?" Chae-Young asked while she was petting Jennie's shoulders , she nodded , as I guided Jennie to JiSoo's room , then I walk in mine , I went into the bathroom to take a shower , or a bath I could say as I stayed more than 30 minutes...

As I went out to change cause I was single and I didn't bothered to take clothes with me , I heard someone Knocking on the door "Wait a bit!" I said while putting my pants on "Come in !" I said while trying to book my bra , it's was Chae "Lisa- What are you doing ??!" She turned around facing the wall "Oh c'mon , isn't like it's the first time you're seeing me like this..you have saw more naked that this , now come here and help me hook it !" She turned around smirking coming to me "So what's up ?" I said while I let her to hook it "Jennie is scared to sleep alone , as she begged me to ask if we can sleep with her , done !" She said then she handed me the t-shirt "Thank you , Okay , are we gonna sleep all three there ?" "Yes , are you okay with that ?" She asked while facing the floor "Hey , of course i am ! If my baby is with me , I'm very good " I said while kissing her forehead...

"I'm older than you..." She said trying to look mad "With 2 months ! Isn't that much ! " I said while opening my door "Yeah , but it's means for me ! That means I'm the older and you need to listen to me !" She said while she hugged my waist letting her head on my shoulder while walking "Keep dreaming , Chae , Keep dreaming " I said as she chuckled..

We walked in and saw Jennie in her pijamas staying in the middle of the bed , hugging Jisoo's pikachu stuffed doll looking at her nails "Unnie ? Are you ready to sleep ?" I asked as she looked at me , she nodded while petting the empty spaces next to her , I have sit in her right side and Chaeng left side "Are you sure that you want me to stay ?" Chae asked Jennie "Yes , I want to stay with you two , the only people I'm still having right now next to me.." she said while laying down on the bed , then she touched our shoulder , pinning us down "Is a problem if I'm hugging you while sleeping ? " She asked me "No , you can hug her , if she wants , stay how you want Jennie !" Chae saying before me , after we smiled at eachother , she mounted a thank you to her as she hugged me , she did moved a lot , but she finally stopped after some minutes, with her legs on me and her head on Chae's stomach , as we have stayed all in this bed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...
209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
228K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...