Sequel To Loving My Cousin

De Islam_is_great

It's twenty years later and now the children are all grown up but you know what they say, like mother like da... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 5

56 3 8
De Islam_is_great

Ayesha's POV
I woke up in bed with my Jon Snow blanket and looked around, this isn't my hotel room. Then who's hotel room am I in?

"Your in our room." I saw Ismail smiling at me and I groan,"why don't you go back to sleep?"

"Asshole." He smirks in triumph and I stare at him.

"Okay so today it's Mall day....and you need a dress."

"Uhh I have plenty of abays and long sleeves jacket to wear."

"It's not acceptable. You need a dress."

"And you need a new mouth."

"Anything for you darling."

"You need to really work on how you talk to girls."

"Ali she talking trash now."

Ali comes in and his hair is all ruffled up and I can see he's tired.

"Would you shut the effin up?! I want to sleep more but noooooo we gotta get up at 7:30AM and do shopping."

"Ali come on you've been shopping with your Mom what's the difference now?"

"Yes with my beloved Mother when it was all about me and clothes, but now it's all about girls and their clothes."

"Ali." I said plainly.

"Hm?"

"Shut the hell up. Yes thank you." Ismail laughs while Ali changes into something else.

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be back."

I get up and go into my hotel room which is basically next door to the men's. I see Sadeea and Aala fixing their hijabs.

"Good Morning."

"Morning...why your in an oddly cheerful mood." Auntie commented.

"Yeah I've never seen her like this. Ayesha you ok? Did the boys poison you in the head or something?"

"Habla. If they did poison me I'd be dead ya habla."

"Oh okie, so that's good that they didn't. Well what did they do? Drop you on your head?" I glared at her and kept on putting my outfit until I started on my hijab, after I finished I looked at them for their opinion and they nod their head very fast.

"Perfecto." I looked at Sadeea and gave her the 'what the f' look,"what? It's a word in Italy."

"Mhmm." We grabbed our bags and left the room and at the same time the boys came out.

"What up ladies?!" I stare at them and giggle.

"Oh my god! Shhhh! Not all people are happy when they wake up and some are still sleeping."

"Yeah Ismail, listen to her she knows what's she doing." I ruffle Ali's hair and skips along to the elevator. We all step in and standing silently until I broke it.

"So what mall we going to?"

"Well Ali here suggested the biggest mall so it's the biggest mall, he's driving anyways." Uncle Mahmoud hands Ali the keys and I see Ismail staring at my outfit and I spin around smiling, and thy moment I heard the camera shutter and I glare at Ismail.

"Asshole."

"Beauty."

"Hey hey now, no name calling. We're going to the mall to relax."

"Not according to Ismail. We're going to the mall to buy Ayesha a dress for today."

"But I told youuuu guys I have abayas and long sleeve jackets."

"That's not even enough for the place we're going."

"Where are we going later on though?"

"We can't say, it's a surprise."

"Ali." You see Ali has problems keeping secrets cuz he always blurts it out the moment I give him death glares, like Mother like Son.

"Nope can't tell you sorry." And there I stood in shock. Did he just...refuse me?

"Oh well. I'll find out myself." And trust me I always do.
~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the mall and wow it's huge.

I like outdoor malls because it's fun being in the sun and because you have an excuse to eat frozen yogurt.

"Okay me and Aala will be going to the movies. You four enjoy yourself. We'll catch up with you later." We nod our heads and Ali leads us into a very good and expensive store. Me and Sadeea look at it in awe and I start looking for dresses cuz Ismail is smirking at me and that means I can't escape no matter what.

"Ayesha! What about these three?" I looked up at and saw three dresses in her hands. The first one is a white blouse with a darkish navy blue skirt but by the looks of it, it seems like it's sewed together. The second one is completely dark beautiful red and the top has white lace. The last one has black but pink roses on the top, and pink skirt but again like the first one it seems like they were sewed together.

"Alright, I'll try them on. Sadeea I'll need your help." She nods her head and brings in the dresses and the boys sits outside waiting for me to model it I guess. Sadeea helps me get into the first one and I come out.

"So? What do you guys think?" They're jaws dropped and I giggled a little bit. I swirled around and saw Ismail with his phone out, guess he was taking a video. I go back in and try the last one which is the pink roses with pink skirt.

"This one looks amazing, you look stunning in it."

"Do I now Mr. Zaid?" I smirk and look in the mirror,"I feel like it's too tight though, like in the skirt."

"You don't have to get it if it's not comfortable." I nod my head and go trying on the red dress and they're expressions wasn't what I expected.

"Whoa." I blush deeply and swirl around a little bit.

"So? What do you think about this dress?"

"It's a defendant yes! It's so beautiful, and the other two dresses will be given to Mom and Sadeea." I nod my head and go back inside the dressing change.

"So your gonna get the red one then?" I nod my head and squeal.

"Ali said you can pick any one of the two dresses that you want!" She squeals and it's obvious she loves the pink one, plus it really will bring out her eyes.

I changed back into my clothes and got all three dresses out and then we laying them on the counter at the cashier, she scans them and the total is $6,400. Well! Shoot me and call me a dinner, but this is so damn expensive for three dresses.

"The place itself is expensive." Ismail whispers while Ali pays for them. She puts them in a bag and hands it to us and we walk out to the car to put the stuff in the car and then go back.

"Well what now? It's obviously been only like forty-five minutes and they're not done with the movie, so want to have some frozen yogurt? We could walk around and eat it, since it's sunny and everything." We all agreed and went to a yogurt shop and ordered what we want.

We walked around, takes some pictures and finish our yogurt. We were sitting down on a bench and then I lenses in and a couple of teenage girls came up to us and talked to me.

"You two are a cute couple." They smiled and left, leaving me in a state of shock.

"Calm down little nugget, it's just a compliment nothing more."

"Yeah it's fine, uh I need to use the bathroom. Sadeea you coming?" She shakes her head but I give her a look that she's too sacred of and gets up.

"I'll just go with her. We will be back soon inshallah." She hands them our bags and we walked to the bathroom and there was a couple of people in the bathroom but that was fine, after all it's a public bathroom.

"Ayesha you okay? Your face is drained completely."

"That girl thought me and Ismail was a couple....Sadeea be honest, do we look like one?"

"Well kinda, even if your not like holding hands or anything. It just comes naturally I guess maybe?"

"Maybe? You guess? Sadeea! He's your older brother god!"

"Well calm down, what's it matter anyways? It's not like it's wrong to marry him or anything, plus you'd be my sister in law."

"That's besides the point Sadeea!"

"Sorry. Just trying to make you feel better."

"By what? Telling me we're going to be sisters in law? Like we'd aren't even sisters?"

"Well you don't have to marry him, and he's not asking for your hand anyways. I don't see why your getting worked up about this."

"Because Ismail isn't taking it seriously."

"Because he's bloody in love with you! Why won't you listen to what we are yelling you ya Ayesha? Wake up, open your eyes! He wouldn't be doing any of this for you. And because he loves you."

"Sorry." I bite my lip and felt guilty a little bit.

"Let's go out and pretend this never happened alright?" I nod my head and we went back out seeing them talking to each other about something and it looks like a deep conversation.

"We're back. So what to do next?"

"Hot Topic?" My eyes bulged out of its place nearly.

"YASSS!!!" Didn't care if I was earning looks from people, Hot Topic is my home peeps.

"Damn she didn't get better she only got worst, thank to your Father Ali."

"Hey! I ain't a Daddy's Son, I'm a Momma's boy according to my Mom."

"Mhm."

"Plus I haven't seen her this hype before so it's fine, most people are hype about Hot Topic in America."

"They're everywhere in America?"

"Everywhere everywhere my little nugget."

"Whoa."

"Alrighty that's enough, look what you doing to the poor girl! She's fantasying about merchandise she could buy."

"Why not? I'll get them for her."

"No! God, she's supposed to be mature and stuff, she shouldn't have to rely on your money Ali or else she's gonna take advantage of that."

"We're family, any time she can take advantage of my money any time."

"Your delusional."

"And now you see why Ayesha is my favorite cousin."

"Whatever."

I giggled at their conversation and we went inside Hot Topic. Of course the moment Ismail went in, he wanted out. I tug on his sleeve and smile warmly.

"It's fine, just keep an eye on me." He smiles and I look around at things. I saw a rose ring and I very much loved it, it would match the dress but I left it alone. Walking to see Jon Snow Funko Pop, leaving that alone as well. Oh well I guess I really didn't need to be getting anything from here.

"I'm ready to go Ismail. You coming?"

"Yeah I'll be out in a moment, you go ahead."

"Alrighty." I walk out and see Ali and Sadeea talking, probably into a deep effin conversation.

"BOO!" They yelled and I laugh hard, holding my stomach.

"Gosh...you two are easy to scare."

"Yeah because that was unexpected of you." Sadeea said as she put her hand on her chest.

"Whoops?"

"What'd she do this time?"

"She scared me and Ali."

"That's my beauty."

"Call me that again and your next on the list."

"The list you mean to kill or the list you mean to scare."

"Both."

"Oooh, if I were you bro I'd watch that. She's taking it too seriously." Ali told Ismail and I smirk.

Ali may or may have not been on the list and trust me when I say he wasn't resurrected. I had him on the scare list since I knew what the list is and now that I've had time scared hehehe he's off the list. I usually just say that cuz honestly I don't have a list of people I meant to kill just scare but it's more of a threat and keeps people away and half of the time it doesn't work with people so I find a different approach and make sure people keep their damn mouths shut.

"Earth to Ayesha, hellooooo." I snap back into reality.

"What up?" Ali looks at me furiously.

"You zone out and the first thing you say is 'what up?'. Either something on your mind or your just plain crazy and thinking of a scheme for me."

"Yes Ali that's what I was so thinking of, how to end your lonely, pathetic life. I'm thinking of a hole to bury you in  and a few guns involved, how does that sound?"

"Like your crazy!"

"Ali, your my favorite cousin why would I do that to you? I thought you'd know me." I fake cry and Sadeea laughs at how fake I am.

"Alright, well we got to get back to the hotel and change, so we can get going to that event and we've got four hours."

"Okay let's chop chop!"

"Well what about Auntie and Uncle?"

"Just give them the keys and we'll take a cab to the hotel."

"What about coming back from the event?"

"Ah darling that's another surprise."

"Why is today full of effin surprises?! Like why can't you just tell me what the surprise is already!"

"Because when it's a supposed to be a surprise your not supposed to know, that's what a surprise is." Ismail smirks and I pout.
~~~~~~~
Auntie and Uncle took the care and drove us to the hotel and now they're out in the city exploring they call it.

"Come on, let me help with you with putting on the dress."

"Alight only because I don't want to be late to whatever we're going." Sadeea smiles and helps me with my dress.

"You will love where we're going, I can promise you that, now let's get started on your make up."

As she's applying make up on me, and light make up, we talked about various of things. Soon we were both ready, I grabbed my small clutch and we left our room, waiting for the boys. Once they came we stood up and smiled.

{Ayesha's dress}

{Sadeea's Dress}

"Ayesha, Sister."

"Brother, Ali."

"Shall we go?"

"Yes please! I wanna see what's the fuss is over this whole surprise." Ismail stopped me as Ali and Sadeea went ahead of me.

"You look stunning."

"You look handsome yourself."

We walked out of the hotel to find a limo in front of us, I wonder who's that for. And on the same time Ali and Ismail smirks.

"That's for us." My. Jaw. Instantly. Dropped.

"This must've cost a fortune!"

"It did." Ali mumbles, but Ismail nudges him on his stomach,"but it was no problem."

We entered inside and sat in awe. Wherever we are going must be pretty important for us to have this and look like this.

"Excited Ayesha?"

"Yeah. I wonder where we'd be going."

"Oh trust me, your gonna love this."

"I hope so." And so I hoped, my palms were sweating with nerviness. What if they're trying to kill me? Hell naw, I would have to look less beautiful than this just to kill me.

"Suspension is killing you?"

"Honestly? Yeah, it is killing me."

"Guys don't make her nervous or else she's going to sweat and I didn't spend almost an hour on her make up to make it look ugly, no offense of course."

"None taken, none taken."

We stoped and I got out, covering my mouth.

No. Freaking. Wayyyyy!

"YOU BROUGHT ME TO MEET GAME OF THRONES CAST?!?!! OH MY GOD!!" I hug Ali and Sadeea but for Ismail, I literally jumped into his arms and hug him.

"Your welcome darling." I keep hugging him until Sadeea and Ali had to pull me apart.

"We wait backstage until they're done and then join them for the dinner party." {TBH I don't even know how premiers works for Game of Thrones so please bear with meh}

"That sounds awesome!" Sadeea hands me the ticket go get in and put it around my neck. Ismail takes my hand and I blush a little.

"Aw little nuggets blushin'!"

"Do you want to be on my kill list Ali? Thought not dipshit." We showed the guards our pass and they let us through. I'm so excited, oooh I can't wait to ask my favorite actors questions I've been dying to ask them for centuries!

"Calm down Ayesha.....your face looks like a tomato."

"I can't calm down! One of my biggest dream is fucking coming true!"

I probably shouldn't have said that because while I said that we were passing through some of the actors and I'm guessing they saw and heard me, so I turned out to be more tomato than I thought I'd be. W reached the backstage area and sat down.

"So who do you think you'll be talking to tonight then?"

"Uhh Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Massie Williams, and Gwendoline Christie."

"Dayum, there's much more to the cast then them."

"Shut it Ali! You don't even watch the show."

"Maybe I do maybe I don't, but I am not a huge fan like my Father. Speaking of Father, I wonder if Mama is clawing his eyes out yet."

"Probably not, considering Uncle Mahmoud would bribe her into something, it's a gift to be honest."

"A gift? Anyone can bribe anyone."

"But can anyone bribe as good as your Father? Nope!"

"Well damn then you know my Father more than me, I hope your not going to marry him cuz if you do I'd treat you like shit. I only want to see rn Mom and Dad together, not my dad and some sanky ass lady. No offense Ayesha though."

"None taken Ali, none taken."

"Well...I think the dinner party is going to start in a few minutes, let's go head to our table."

"We have our own table?!"

"Shh! Lower your voice habla and yes we have our own table, cost us extra but we want you to enjoy it."

"Aww."

"Sadeea shut up! And Ismail thank you, for everything I really appreciate it honestly. I love it and I love-"

"LET GO YOU SLOW POOPERS!"

"Ali!" Sadeea slapped him on his shoulder and I follow Sadeea to the table, I saw the whole cast and my face was just too happy.

We sat down and I just fiddled with my dress, I'm so nervous I mean like what would you do if your surrounded‪ by your favorite actors or at least your favorite show cast? Probably freak out on the inside.

"Hello? May me and my friends sits here?" And BOOM! There he was, Kit Harington with Sophie Turner, and Masie Williams.

"Uh...um...s-sure." Great just great Ayesha, you make your first impression and this is all you can say, and stuttering?!

They take their sits across me and I blush a little bit.

"So we don't really see you around on the sets...."

"Oh we don't work on Game of Thrones, we're just fans of the show." Ismail replied since I was unable to say anything and all I did was nod my head,"well she's a fan of the show, we just came here for her." 

"Hmm...that's interesting. So love, who's your favorite character on the show?"

"Jo-" Before I could even reply, my gang replied for me.

"Jon freaking Snow!" He looked amused, oh I hope it's not embarrassing enough to scare him away.

"Interesting choice, you must have excellent taste in picking your favorite characters." 

"I also like Brienne. She's so bad ass."

"And she speaks!" I blush more than I could, if that's possible.

"Uh...I also love Arya. She reminds me of myself, she's wild, fierce, and determined. She wouldn't let anything get in their way."

"I also love Sansa. She starts out as this naivë girl who wants to just marry a Prince and become Queen and have his kids, but overtime when she stays with him she changes slowly, up to the point where Ramsay rapes her, she had enough."

"That's very interesting answers, but let me ask you this, why do you love Jon Snow?"

"Well aside from his looks, his heart. He's got a gentle heart and when he wants to do something he'll do it, he's determined like Arya. He's strong-headed. He's smart and knows how to play his cards right, and he cares about people that cares about him."

They all looked at me, as I kept rambling on about why I loved Jon Snow.

"Whoa. That's deep." Masie nodded her head and Sophie just kept looking at me. They brought the dinner and the music were on. Kit stood up and gave me his hand.

"May I have this dance?" I looked at Sadeea and she squealed softly nodding her head.

We headed on the dance floor and there was a slow dance.

"He seems to be eyeing me he whole night."

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend." I blushed and looked at Ismail.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my cousin."

"Oh. But he looks like he could kill me."

"He's probably jealous, though he's got nothing to be jealous of."

"Well your ramble about Jon Snow was enough to send him off the edge."

"He knows I love Jon Snow as a character, so he seriously has nothing to worry about." He spins me and I smile.

"He's in love with you."

"Yeah, that's what everyone keeps telling me."

"Why don't  you believe them?"

"Because there's no such thing."

"Not unless you believe and if you love him the same way that he loves you."

"Thanks for the advice but I don't love him that way."

"I'm guessing you want to go back to the table?"

"Yes. My feets are tired a lot and I would appreciate if we went back to our table."

"Oh so it's our table now."

We walked back and I smiled at Ismail and then Sadeea takes me and looks at my face.

"Your make up is dripping, let's go wash it away."

"Oh may we come please? We can help with the removal of make up." Sadeea nods her head and then we told the boys that we'd be back.

We went to the bathroom and all three of them kept dabbing on the area to remove the make up, except for eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow.

"Perfecto."

"Oì, oì."

"Oh god, not the French again, no offense."

"None taken."

"So are you and that handsome dude together?"

"Ali? No he's just my cousin."

"No! The other one."

"Oh, Ismail? No he's my cousin as well."

"He looks like he loves you."

"So I hear."

"Were not trying to bother you with this but we are pretty sure he does love you. Why don't you love him back?"

"Masie!"

"No it's fine. Your all curious, the truth is I do love him back."

"I knew it!" Sadeea squealed.

"But I don't want him to know that I do."

"Why not?"

"What if we weren't mean to be? What if we're not supposed to be together?"

"There's only one way to find out Ayesha and you have to try." Sadeea tells me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's just go back, I'm starving already."
~~~~~~~~~
We arrived back at the hotel. Kit, Sophie, and Masie wanted to come with us and we allowed them tho we have the bedroom things. Before Ismail could get into the elevator with them, I pulled him aside and we waited for the next elevator. Once the new elevator was empty we stepped into it and once the doors was closed I grabbed him.

"Ayesha what you doing?"

"What I should've done a long time ago."

He pulls me closer by my waist and looks into my eyes.

"And what's that?"

"This."

I go up to match his height and crash my lips into his and he grips his hands on my waist and kissed me deeper. We didn't know the elevator opened and that everyone was smiling, smirking, or just standing there.

"Okay okay we get it, you two are in love with each other but really your turning it into a full make out session." Ali spilt us apart and then I blush, but also as we walking I feel like the color from my face drained. The fact that I kissed him before marriage and the fact that I allowed myself for this to happen.

We stepped inside our hotel room for the girls and Sadeea wanted to help me with my dress but I didn't let her because I wanted to do it on my own. As undressing and putting on my comfy clothes I stepped out and saw Masie and Sophie into their comfy clothes and looking at my Jon Snow blanket.

"This is really cute."

"Please I've had this since I was 16, I wasn't gonna throw this away."

"Aww that's cute." Masie sits on the bed and flicks through the channels and finds a good movie, Pompeii.

As watching the movie I kept thinking about what happened and I'm definitely going to hell for this.

What am I going to do?
••••••••••••••
SalamAlkium guys! So this is probably the longest chapter yet! I still can't believe I wrote this much but again this is how much I love you guys.

1) How do you feel about their shopping?

2) Rate Ayesha's dress

3) Rate Sadeea's dress

4) Did you like the part of Ismail & Ayesha in the elevator?

5) On scale of 1-10 how would you rate this chapter?

Comment, Rate, and Follow!
✌🏻✌🏻

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.6K 4.8K 44
{Book Two: Abdallah series} Zara and Amir are cousins and have been best of friends since their childhood days. They're now grown up to adults. You...
280 17 6
Sara and Zayn - They couldn't stand each other at first, but that hate turned into love. Watch as these enemies become total lovebirds. Dua and Asad...
219K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
1.2M 57.6K 50
Arina Khan, a 20 years old Muslimah in her 2nd year of English literature, striving to become a better Muslimah,living in the Bustling New York Cit...