My Bestfriend's Brother | j.hs

By eommajins_kid

You finally reunite with your childhood bestfriend. Then, you remember about his brother. After spending more... More

Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: Lee Sooyeon
Chapter 5: The Break Up
Chapter 6: Dance
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Moving In
Chapter 9: Festival
Chapter 10: Iss Lit!! 🔥
Chapter 11: Sick
Chapter 12:Lazy Day
Chpt. 13: Boys work!
Chpt. 14: .__.
Chpt. 15: <3
Chpt. 16: Baby Shower
Chpt. 17: Uncle Kook!
Chpt. 18: SVT debut!
Chpt. 19: Party
As Long As You Love Me
Nothing Like Us
Its A Dare
Tag
Woozi FF
Dancers
The Wedding
Honeymoon 💖
1K Reads?!
PLEASE READ
new cover

Epilogue

329 16 16
By eommajins_kid

~20 years later~

(Everyone has married their partner already and every couple had one kid.)

JIYUN'S POV

Ji-Won was going crazy while running around the house. Oh right, Hoseok and I decided to move out and have our own home. The old squad home belongs to Jimin, Destiny and Dong-Jae. Dong-Jae is their son, he is 18. Ji-Won is 20 and today is her first day of college.

Ji-Won: Omma! Do I look okay?!

Me: you look fine honey! Don't worry okay? You will do great!

Ji-Won: what if no one likes me? What if I don't do good in class? What if my boyfriend breaks up with me because of my outfit ?

Hobi: WHAT? Did I hear  "boyfriend"?!

Ji-Won: what? No! Gotta go!

She ran out the door and drove away.

Hobi: aish, that girl.

Me: haha. May I say, we did pretty good with that girl.

Hobi: yep. We can make another one if you want. 😉

Me: nope. I'm too old.

Hobi: you are not old.

Me: I'm 37.

Hobi: and I'm 38 so stop complaining because I'm still older than you.

Me: but still, I feel like a grandma.

Hobi: well then,  you look pretty hot for a grandma. 😏

Me: yah stop it.

I walked to the shelves that have family pictures on them. We have a picture for every niece/nephew and our daughter.

Our kid:

Alexa and Jin's Kid/ Eun-Jae:

Lis and Namjoons kid/ Ye-Eun:

Ruby and Yoongi's kid/ Jin-Myung:

Perla and Jungkook's kid/ Yi-Na:

And then some pictures of the girls all together at sleepovers and stuff:

They even have their own photo shoots 😂:

Then my nephews....

Destiny and Jimin's kid/ Dong-Jae:

Nayelli and Taehyung's kid/ Sung-Min:

I stared at all of the pictures. They reminded me of when they were sooo little. Now, they are all grown up. I don't know what I would do without this family. We all lived together until each kid passed the 15 year old mark, that's when we decided to move out. All the kids are like siblings, the boys have made sure that their "sisters'" hearts won't get broken by some SOAB (son of a bitch😂) they always protect each other, it is sooo cute. The girls say they want to try acting. (A/N:hehe) In fact, all of them auditioned for a show called "Age Of Youth" and all of them made it!! We have a picture of the show on the shelf as well.

I'm really proud of them. The boys say they want to be idols. They are super talented so I hope their dreams come true. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

Hobi: what do you wanna do today?

Me: what do you mean?

Hobi: have you not checked what day it is?

Me: no.

I pulled out my phone and it said:

10:35 am
February 14, 2037

Instagram: issyodivaboo liked your photo

Instagram: woozicakes liked your photo

Snapchat from Father Joshua

(Those were notifications. Also it was 20 years so it's 2037.)

Me: ohh it's Valentine's Day!

Hobi: mhm. So what do you wanna do?

Me: let's go out on a date!

Hobi: date night it is!

I went up to the room and called Ji-Won since she is probably on her break.

•phone call•

Ji-Won: hey mom! What's up?

Me: hey sweetie! I just wanted to tell you that you can go out tonight with friends or whatever because appa and I are going out.

Ji-Won: really?! Thank you Omma! I'll see you later tonight!

Me: see you!

I hung up the call and went downstairs.

Hobi: I already got us reservations at that one restaurant where we celebrated Ji-Won's 16th birthday.

Me: *gasp* that place is soooo expensive, are you sure we can't go somewhere else.

Hobi: don't worry about it. Did you forget that I was an idol? I have the money.

Me: oh yeah huh? Okay then. I'm gonna go shopping for a dress. See you later.

I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I drove to the mall and parked in parking lot. (Nahh your gonna park in the store 💁) I got out of my car and I saw a very familiar figure in the distance. I ran up to the person and jumped on his back, piggy-back style.

Me: KWON SOONYOUNG!!

Hoshi: SASAENG!!!!

Me: pabo! It's just me.

I jumped off and he turned around.

Hoshi: Jiyun! How are you?

Me: I'm doing great! What about you?

Hoshi: good. What brings you to the mall?

Me: ahh I'm buying a dress because I'm going on a date.

Hoshi: ayeee that's a good idea! I might take my girlfriend on a date tonight.

Me: you are 38 and you barely have a girlfriend? Wow.

Hoshi: don't worry my sista. *puts arm around my neck as we continue walking* I'm proposing tonight.

I squealed like a little girl getting ice cream. (Or me when I see food.)

Me: yayyy your gonna get married then I'm gonna be an auntie!!!

Hoshi: woahhh chill. We still don't know if she will say yes.

He chuckled and I saw a food stand.

Me: FOOD.

I ran to the stand and bought a hot dog, a hamburger, some Chinese food, kimbap, bulgogi, and some rice.

Then in the distance....I saw.......JAKE PAUL!! JAKE PAUL IS IN KOREA?! WHAT?!

Me: JAKE PAUL!!!

I ran to him and he looked at me.

(Italic means it was spoken in English.)

Jake: hello are you a fan?

Me: yes! I love your vlogs!!

Jake: yes! An international fan! Do you want a photo?

I nodded and took out my phone. Hoshi took our picture and we left to go buy our stuff.

Hoshi: who is that by the way?

Me: oh, he's a famous YouTuber that I watch.

Hoshi: oh that's pretty cool.

Me: mhm.

Hoshi: soooo what's for me?

He pointed to my bag of food.

Me: none. All of it is for me! I've been getting really hungry lately.

Hoshi: you got kimbap?! You hate seafood.

Me: I know I do but for some reason I was craving it.

Soonyoung looked at me with wide eyes.

Me: wha-

I realized the same thing he did. I gasped.

Hoshi: are you pregnant?

Me: I don't know.

Hoshi: when was the last time you and Hoseok did it.

Me: 2 weeks ago.

Hoshi: when do you usually have your period?

Me: the first week of the month. And it's already the 2nd week of February.

Hoshi: so basically you didn't get it.

Me: mhm. How do you know all this?

Hoshi: Mingyu became a doctor so I just know.

Me: ohh. I should go buy a pregnancy test.

Hoshi: you should. I'll wait for you sitting at this table.

He pointed to the table in front of us. I nodded and went to the pharmacy. Yes, they have a pharmacy in the mall. I bought the test and I also went to buy the dress. Poor Hoshi, he has been waiting for about an hour. I found the perfect dress and went back to where Hoshi was.

Hoshi: took you long enough.

Me: sorry. I had to buy a dress too.

Hoshi: okay whatever lets go already.

We went out to the parking lot and I got in my car. I drove back to the house and no one was home. I put the dress in my closet and went to the bathroom. I took the test and when I saw the result...... I WAS SOOO HAPPY!! IM HAVING ANOTHER BABY! When should I tell Hoseok?? Ooooh I know! I'll tell him at the date.

~skip to 9:00 pm~

Hobi: baby, are you ready?

Me: yeah just give me a sec.

I finished putting on the second earring and I walked out to of the bathroom.

Hobi: you look gorgeous. I still can not believe you are my wife.

Me: well you better believe it because you are my husband.

He grabbed the car keys and we walked out to the car. He opened the door for me and I got in the car. He closed the door and walked to the driver's seat. He drove to the restaurant and we walked in hand in hand.

The waitress was the same waitress from last time. I'm surprised she still remembers us.

Waitress: ahh reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Jung?

She smiled and we smiled back.

Hobi: you are correct.

He chuckled and the waitress took us to a two-person table. It was really beautiful.

~skip to after dinner~

We were driving back home and I have decided to tell him right now.

Me: hey hubby, I wanted to tell you something.

Hobi: what is it baby?

Me: would you want another baby?

Hobi: of course! I would love another baby, as long as it's you that's carrying it. Why do you ask?

Me: because I'm pregnant.

He pulled over to the side of the road and looked at me.

Hobi: are you serious?

I nodded and he hugged me. When we broke the hug, he gave me a kiss.

Hobi: I love you so much, you know that?

Me:mhm. And I love you more.

Hobi: that's not possible because I love you the most.

I chuckled and he got back to driving. He couldn't stop smiling. This is the reason I love him. Even if something goes wrong, he gets through it and always smile. He's my hope, my angel, my J-Hope.

---------------------------
And that's it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! I LOVE ALL MY READERS! ❤️❤️
Saranghaeyo ❤️❤️😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 339 42
It wasn't everyday that I had the opportunity to see you. You were a rare occurrence in my life, and only showed up when your brother invited you. Y...
35.3K 1.3K 13
Jimin falls in love with his brother's fiance. Also some gang au thrown in. Ranked 4th in vmin!
13.3K 705 22
Jimin and Jungkook are bestfriends. Jimin has always had a crush on Namjoon who is also Jungkook's Older brother. Jungkook has always noticed these t...
121K 3.7K 13
He liked you when he found out you were older than him... or are you? {COMPLETED} Highest ranking: #63 #got7