Purge [zarry]

By numbLovr

· This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Thank you so much! ♡
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29. Finale Chapter

15.

2.3K 140 71
By numbLovr

Harry

I was left in the kitchen feeling angry and heated. I pulled onto my curls and groaned in frustration.

"Uh Harry?" I heard Kevin's voice behind me.

"Yeah?" I groan and turn around. He had his phone in his hand.

"Anwar wants to talk to you." He says and hands me the phone.

I groan even louder, not wanting to talk to that bastard right now. But deep down I wanna know what he has to say.

The phone ringed again and I answered it. I put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Chill man,  I just wanna have a little chat with you." I heard Anwars annoying voice say through the phone.

"I know you do, just get to the point." I spat and run my hands through my curls.

"I'm just warning you right now, since you didn't let me have my hostages back then I'll go kill you myself and take over your whole team." Anwar says.

I laugh at how dumb he sounds.

"In your dreams Hadid." I chuckle and listen to what else he wants to say.

"I'm not playing Styles, I'll go get your ass right now if I have to." He threatened.

"If you step foot in here once again, I'll snap your throat you hear me?!" I yell harshly through the phone. "Just fucking leave us alone or else."

Anwar chuckled and I could feel his evil smirk through the call.

"Or else what?" He played me.

"You know damn well what would happen to you." I growl and ended the call.

I through the phone to the ground roughly. I'm now already angry than I was before. I pace around the room back and fourth thinking.

I need something to calm me down. I thought about a warm bath and made my way to my room.

I unlocked the door, remembering I yelled at Zayn. I opened the door to seeing him laying stomach flat on the bed with his face shoved in the pillow sleeping.

I walked over to the bed where Zayn was laying and rubbed his raven hair.

He groaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of his head being massaged. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

That was when he fluttered his eyes open, he glared at me for a moment then rolled the other away avoiding me.

"Zayn please look at me." I mumble and rubbed his back.

He ignored me and covered his face with the pillow.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I was just so mad for him treating you like that." I explain.

He ignored me still and I heard a light sniffle.

My heart sank and that's when I forced him up onto my lap and sat on the bed.

"Zayn." I called him once again and lifted his head up to look at me. "Talk to me baby."

His eyes were red as if he'd been crying for hours. He probably cried himself to sleep. "I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to yell at you."

"If it makes you feel better I'll let you talk with Liam.." I say hoping that it would make him talk.

His face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you, Harry." He sniffles and buries his face into my chest. I felt jealously rising over me at the fact that he's excited to see Liam.

"I never knew Liam meant so much to you." I roll my eyes and kiss his head.

"Well he is my bestfriend." Zayn chuckled and wiped his eyes.

"Yeah.. Bestfriends." I mumble and let him down. I lead him to the basement where Liam was.

"If he does anything to you, I swear I'm gonna beat his ass." I warn Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes and went down.

I sighed in relief now knowing that he wasn't mad at me. I stayed at the top of the stairs just to make sure Zayn was okay.

Meanwhile...
Zayn

I went downstairs seeing Ashton in bed staring down at his hands.
"Oh god, Ashton I'm glad you're okay." I ran over to him and rubbed his back.

"Same here." He smiled.

I looked around the room scanning for Liam but he wasn't to be seen.

"Do you know where Liam's at?" I asked Ashton who was scraping a wooden knife with a random pair of scissors.

"They locked him in there, you need a key." Ashton mumbled and pointed at a smaller room with chains on it.

I gulped, feeling bad for him. They locked him up as if he was a dangerous animal.

"Thanks man." I thanked Ashton and went back up stairs seeing Harry waiting there.

He looked at me confused. "You're done?"

"I need keys," I said sternly. "They locked him in some room."

Harry had a small smirk on his face realizing what I had just said. I frowned at him angrily.

"What?" I spat and walked closer to him.

Harry chuckled and face palmed his forehead.

"That Nialler locked him in there, don't look at me." Harry laughed and put his arms up in surrender.

"You really think this is funny?" I start to get frustrated. "You think its funny to lock people up in rooms, hold them hostage and kill them after words?"

I clench my fists and walk to Harry who was looking down at me in awe.

"You like to see people like you in pain? People, humans, the fucking same species as you in pain?" I begin to yell. "You like that don't you?"

"You don't know anything about me Zayn so don't act all smart with me." Harry growled.

"I don't have to know anything about you, I see and know you like to see people in pain." I spat.

"Oh so now I'm the bad guy eh?!" Harry said. "I'm doing this to save you all!" He yells.

"Save us all? Tell me about those hostages you collected to kill? That doesn't sound like saving to me." I argue.

Harry stayed silent for a moment.

"That's none of your business, why can't you be thankful I actually risked some of my good friends to save people I don't even know, as in the people you call friends." Harry says.

"I am thankful I just hate how you treat us, people like you as fucking ragdolls." I start to get filled with emotion. "We're humans like you for gods sake Harry."

Harry shakes his head in denial.

"It is the Annual Purge so what can I say?" Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I could care less,"

I felt my emotions get mixed. hurt, hatred, confusion, surprise.

"I can't believe you." My eyes start to get watery. "I fucking hate you,"

After all me and Harry have been through, this is what he gives back.

I storm down the basement without looking back to Harry. I go up to Ashton.

"What's going on Zayn?" Ashton asked in shock, realizing I'm bawling.

"We're leaving." I spat and grab Ashton's wrist.

"Wait what?" Ashton asked. "I can't."

"Why not?" I asked Ashton and pulled him up from the bed. That's when I realize he's cuffed to the bed.

Every time he'd move, the cuffs would cut him deeply.

"Fuck!" Ashton yelped in pain and held his wrist. I see small droplets of blood dripping from his wrist.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Ash-" I begin to tear up again.

He bit his lip trying to hold back another whimper. "Its okay Zayn, just go."

"No, I'm not leaving without you guys." I hiccup. "I can't lose my friends again."

I ran back up the stairs seeing Harry's broad figure standing in front of the door way.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry asked and used his arms to block any other exits.

"Just fucking move." I spat trying to move past him but failing miserably.

"You can't escape Zayn so just stop fighting." Harry says, reminding me about the implanted tracker on my back making me groan.

Harry then grabbed me by the throat but not too tight to the point he's choking me, but he carries me firmly.

"Let go Ha-" I pretend to cough, trying to make him think he's choking me. It worked, that's when he let's go of my throat and places his hand on my hair trying to restrain me.

"Princess, what did I tell you about trying to put up a fight?" Harry chuckled and made his way up the stairs of the mansion.

"No!" I yelled and started to kick my feet. "I'll never stop fighting, I'll keep fighting and trying to get away from you."

Then I heard a loud hit and Harry suddenly fell, dropping me and I landed safely on my feet.

Harry was on the ground unconscious. I gasped in fear and looked up to see who it was.

It was Lucky, holding a pan with wide scared eyes. He was shaking in fear as his voice trembled.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.9K 10
In a kingdom, there are always two things: 1) One law that's hard to follow. and 2) Someone there to break it. But it gets really tricky when that "...
165K 3.6K 55
Isa itong kwento ng babae na may mataas na pangarap para sa kanyang pamilya. Nais lang ni sky na umunlad at guminhawa ang kanyang buhay kasama ang ka...
696K 33.2K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]