Loving the stars. ~ Jhope

By Hoseokvibes97

~Jhope loved Yoonhaya his entire life. Pulling her out from the depths of darkness and from the world of fear... More

1.His breathtaking warmth.
2.The new guy.
3.The beautiful sun.
4.His face.
5.The rain.
6.His innocent hug.
7.His eyes.
8.The golden night.
9.His lips.
10.Fire in my heart.
11.Shining stars.
12.His touch.
13.Falling for his eyes.
14.Living a lie.
15.Haunted by the truth.
16.Darkness and Light.
17.He heals me.
18.This touch
19.The sunshine.
20.Hope
21.Not alone.
22.Drunk
23.A broken heart.
24.Unescapable.
25.The truth.
26.The sunset.
28.Captivated.
29.Alive.
30.Denial.
31.Silence.
32.Courage.
33.Like a star.
34.The beginning.
35.Loving the stars.
~THANKYOU.~

27.Under his lips.

788 102 419
By Hoseokvibes97

~An entire world dwelled under his lips. The feeling he long suppressed, escaping from his lips, crept into mine.~

I was standing on the love lane, the bridge through which the entire ocean's magic is witnessed. We both used to come here, where he would always comfort me. And where we looked up at the stars and breathed the fresh crisp air.

It was midnight. The bridge was empty, nothing but only silence surrounded it. Holding the bars for support, I climbed at the top. I threw my look at the sky. Thousands of stars freckled the sky just to welcome me. The ocean was already prepared to embrace me.

I didn't think of my parents. Nothing mattered at that very moment for, the guilt against myself was raising. My throat was being captured by big lumps of pain. Giving up your life was a hard decision, but for me I didn't think that much for, the only thing I loved was him. Only him. My life was only for him.

Before mingling with the water, I let my heart howl out one last time few strong words, the words that I lived by.

"JHOPE I LOVE YOU!"

Uttering my heart's last content out, I exhaled one last time with a heavy heart. My trembling state just wanted to mingle with the water already.

I jumped, but the water didn't embrace me it was something else. I was nestled into a warm body. My eyes were shut, not wanting to see the unfamiliar situation. My heart was already thumping hard and the vision was blurred because of the constant crying.

My frightened state remained attached to the body for several minutes with my trembling arms clenching onto the person's jacket tightly. All of my thoughts flew away into the sky, leaving it all blank. I couldn't even calculate what really had happened, my heart wasn't allowing it to think.

I felt the person soothing my head, while the other held me tightly to the person's torso. The person was sobbing as felt from his heaving chest beneath my face.

The person pulled me back, allowing me to see the face.

I went awestruck for, it was him. My eyes widdened at the sight, seeing his intense state made me more afraid. How did he even know I was there? Maybe he caught the hints that were put into the text.

"JHOPE? WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? I WANT TO DIE. LET ME DIE." I saw his face that was aghast and was immersed in  nothing, but complicated tears.

Being enveloped in entire emptiness, my shaking knees collapsed on the floor. I tried to bury my guilty state into my two hands, wanting to hide.

He crouched down. Detaching my hands off my face, wanting him to face his bewildered state; he questioned.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? HOW COULD YOU?" He asked in a bitter and loud tone while shaking me back and forth requesting for the answer as tears cascaded down his wet cheeks.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." I blurted out while clinging again onto his chest; this time hugging him tightly.

"How dare you do this? How can you.. hurt ...yourself Yoonhaya?" He stuttered, trying to hold back his strong tears.

"Jhope, a life without you is nothing. I want to live with you."

"We can't be together. You're not being able to survive when I'm still alive, what would you do when I..."

Cutting him off, I placed my hand on his mouth.
"Please don't speak about the truth. It hurts me."

"So accept the truth already!"

"It's difficult."

"It hurts me, Yoonhaya. Seeing you crying, seeing you in pain hurts me." Filled with more apprehension, the intensity of his tears increased.

"Then why are you hurting me more?" I noted the subtle change in his expression that was being brought by my question.

I grasped his sleeve tightly and said with my trembling lips.
"Jhope, I need you. I need your love before I fall."

"YOU'RE MAKING ME WEAK YOONHAYA." He clenched his fist, trying hard to hold back his feelings, that were already escaping from his heart.

"I ..." He continued. "I guess I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. I can't.."

"Please then don't." I said in my shivering state.

Uttering my words at him, In an instant I was thrown aback because of the sudden explosion, sudden explosion of his lips that crashed on mine; Those lips, that I always wanted to touch, now collided with mine as they were fiery and passionate. I felt myself sweeping into the dulcet sensation of his lips. The feelings, that dwelled in his heart for a long time appeared on his lips, as they wanted to convey his each and every emotion.

His hand rested below my ear, as his thumb kept caressing my cheek. His soft lips were demanding and it didn't take me any longer to envelope myself into the kiss. My eyes remained tightly shut, feeling everything that his lips had to offer.
He deepened the kiss, and I went breathless with delight. I tasted his lips that were warm and the softest, the tears that travelled down from his eyes met with his lips and I tasted his salty tears. Tears, that only escaped his eyes for me.

His lips moved in harmony with mine. The passionate kiss, slowed down as we both gasped for air.

《It wasn't our lips, but the souls that converged.》

As we both parted, he leaned his forehead against mine before gently kissing on it.

"I love this clumsy pabo." He uttered in his teary form.

"I'm not a PABO!"

He sat beside me and conveyed something, that he had never said before.

"I always have loved only one clumsy girl, because none is like her.
I fell in love with the way she always teased me, the way she always called me pabo, the way she always was a clumsy girl herself; who kept stumbling everywhere.

I fell in love with the way she always blossomed in the rain, nothing was more beautiful than her.

I fell in love with the way her eyes always danced with the stars and how she had that special spark in her eyes when she looked at them. It felt that they were a part of her. She never slept without having a last look at the stars. The stars meant a world to her.

She loved the sun. It always fascinated her, she never started her day without feeling the warmth of the sun. Whenever the sun was enveloped in clouds, she hated the day.

I fell in love with the way she always adorned the sunsets and the sunrises.
I've loved her the way, I couldn't be able to love anyone else. She's my entire life."

Letting out what was in his chest with abundant force and beautiful emotions, he made me stunned and for few seconds, I seemed unable to move, to even say something.
It was the way he knew me more than my own self.

"It's hard believing that you always loved me so much despite of the fact I hated you." I said in disbelief over the love he had for me.

"Did I mention your name?" He asked in a playful manner.

"JHOPE YOU DIRTY FACEU. Don't tease me." I shoved at his chest a bit lightly, while giving him a stern teasing face. He brought me more close to him before giving a cute peck at my lips. I nestled in his chest, in his warmth for, no place was more safer than the body beside me.

~~~~

Thoughts about this chapter?🙈

Thankyou guys for staying connected to this story. ♡♡
Much love.❤
Hope you're liking this story. :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
116 7 7
"I would love to tell you the truth, but you might hate me for it..." In "Rumors," the main character, Ej Jackson, has just escaped from her abusive...
7.6K 378 40
Your life alters when you fall in love with someone, not just for the romantic moments but even the saddest moments. One feels solace in finding your...
3.1K 257 15
"I love you Jinnie. I really do, I always did and I will keep loving you. Trust me Jin, please" Jungkook pleaded. "You are saying this only because...