The unknown Potter

Oleh shadowray17

On that cold October night. When the dark lord came to kill one of the Potter boys in Godrics Hollow. The bab... Lebih Banyak

October 31st
Running away
Hide
Eight years old.
Eleven years old
First classes
Surprise... Surprise

Anger of Maxx

6.2K 182 9
Oleh shadowray17

I felt anger. The animals of the forest felt that anger. When it got to lunch I went in as a eagle and landed on a beam in the ceiling. I fly to the floor and transform back to human. I grabbed to bowl of berries and sat on the ground in front of the Ravenclaw table. I glared at Snape the whole time. The teacher last look between me and Snape. And many students whisper about what happened in Potions.
I stood up and walked to the old man.
"People here are just as hateful as I remember them." I growled. I turn back around and transformed into a Phoenix and fly out to the forest. I landed. Me and Kayni and the pups traveled more deeper in the forest. I don't come out and I learn the names of the animals and the creatures that live there. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.